Corrupt Medical boards moves to strip Doctor Peter M

Again the Stalins censor and destroy the truth on the fake vacccines

As more and more doctors are marginalized for having opinions that buck the corrupt narrative, more and more people like me will realize that the licenses granted to practice by the corrupt state are no more valid than is the useless printed money that's barely worth the paper and ink used to print it.

When I find a doctor I respect and trust, I don't give a shit what licensure they tack up on their wall. I trust my own perception far more than I trust any imprimatur from "the state".

Last edited:
Weaponizing the white coat to spread disinformation. That about sums it up. :)
And another "doctor" recommending a livestock de-wormer to treat COVID-19. :auiqs.jpg:
We called these types of physicians...quacks in my day.

What's really entertaining is the fact that you actually believe the "livestock dewormer" trope, just like every good tool who believes that they couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true. :laughing0301:

We will have a special place waiting for your ilk after we regain control of this nation.

You are such an elitist. It will be a true pleasure whipping your ass, politically speaking, on Nov 8.

7 days.

:)

What's really entertaining is the fact that you actually believe the "livestock dewormer" trope, just like every good tool who believes that they couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true. :laughing0301:

We will have a special place waiting for your ilk after we regain control of this nation.

You are such an elitist. It will be a true pleasure whipping your ass, politically speaking, on Nov 8.

7 days.

You'll have nothing. You'll have the same feckless leadership (should that happen) that you had 2017-2019. And this time, you got way more whack-a-doodles on your side of the aisle.

Again Don't bet the farm on it. :)

You'll have nothing. You'll have the same feckless leadership (should that happen) that you had 2017-2019. And this time, you got way more whack-a-doodles on your side of the aisle.

Again Don't bet the farm on it. :)

Wow! I'll bet you thought you sounded smart saying that.

You do actually believe the "horse dewormer" bullshit, don't you? Tell us that you believe it.

I'll wait. Tell us.

Wow! I'll bet you thought you sounded smart saying that.

You do actually believe the "horse dewormer" bullshit, don't you? Tell us that you believe it.

I'll wait. Tell us.

I do believe it. Because it's been taken as such.

Ivermectin has been approved for years to be used in small doses to treat food and water borne PARASITES!! .
Not COVID-19. The book is already out on that. It don't work. But you go right ahead and deworm yourself if you feel the need.
I don't judge. :auiqs.jpg:

I do believe it. Because it's been taken as such.

Ivermectin has been approved for years to be used in small doses to treat food and water borne PARASITES!! .
Not COVID-19. The book is already out on that. It don't work. But you go right ahead and deworm yourself if you feel the need.
I don't judge. :auiqs.jpg:

Good!

Go get a booster.

In fact, I like you so much I'll advise you to get three! Safe and effective! :laughing0301:

Good!

Go get a booster.

In fact, I like you so much I'll advise you to get three! Safe and effective! :laughing0301:

Already have. All three. Still alive and standing. No DNA altered. Been out and about, living my life since July, 2020.
Been around at least 7 people that I know were positive with the Rona. Zip.

Safe and effective. Oh, and masks work too! :auiqs.jpg:

Already have. All three. Still alive and standing. No DNA altered. Been out and about, living my life since July, 2020.
Been around at least 7 people that I know were positive with the Rona. Zip.

Safe and effective. Oh, and masks work too! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, but you have insurance, right? So they're free! I don't see why you don't get a whole bunch of them!

Again the Stalins censor and destroy the truth on the fake vacccines
/——-/ Well, he can relocate to a friendly state and resume his practice. And a new product for the board that strips his medical license:
3421C334-FF9C-4FB6-81F3-F4EA4869580A.jpeg

Forum List

Back