Corrupt Toledo City Council Taken into Custody by FBI

This is generally legal. It's been done forever. I guess that as long as your campaign or your political party gets the money it's all good.
Good grief, are you serious?

They're facing 10 years. 20 for one of them

This is why pknincompoop isn't taken seriously

Legal? Roflmao
It's legal when Democrats are involved. That's what they tell me.

Anyone trying to pass that off as legal is too far gone.

Legal....too fcking funny

1. Yes, absolutely, there are corrupt politicians of EVERY ethnicity.

2. BUT it is true (and hurtful, of course) that on the local and state level, however, most of the (legally) corrupt pols are from two certain ethnicities.

3. That is why I personally have NO doubt that by the end of this century (when almost all of the local, state, and federal appointive and elective positions will be held by ladies and gentlemen of those two ethnicities), the United States of America will join the list of the most corrupt nations in the world.

P.S. The FBI has just arrested one of our 15 Los Angeles City Council members on corruption. He is a Hispanic American gentleman; in March of this year, a former Council person was arrested on corruption charges. He is a Euro-American gentleman.

Last edited:
This is generally legal. It's been done forever. I guess that as long as your campaign or your political party gets the money it's all good.
Good grief, are you serious?

They're facing 10 years. 20 for one of them

Yes I'm serious. How am I wrong? Why do you think people donate to a campaign other than to get a candidate to vote a certain way?

:icon_rolleyes:
You brainwashed moonbats say the stupidest shit to defend Democrats.

People of color (colored people) seem to be disproportionately represented here
Democrats are disproportionally represented.

Mark Wagoner, Chair of the Lucas County Republican Party, also released a statement calling for the resignation of all four members of council, saying, "A culture of corruption exists within Toledo City Government. Four Democrat city council members – including the Executive Director of the Lucas County Democratic Party – have been arrested by the FBI in connection with a bribery scheme in Toledo city government. Democrat domination of Toledo city politics has consequences, and today we see them. Lucas County Republicans have long pointed to the culture of corruption within the City of Toledo and have put forward quality candidates to end Democrat domination. Today, the importance of watchdogs on Toledo City Council is never more clear. The Lucas County Republicans call for the following immediately: (1) all four city council candidates should resign; (2) open elections should be held for each of these open seats; and (3) Yvonne Harper should be removed as Executive Director of the Lucas County Democratic Party."

A "years long" FBI investigation of corruption in freaking Toledo Ohio? Could they spare the agents while the FBI was engaged in an attempted political coup? How long is it going to take the FBI to react to anarchy?

shocked+shocked.png

Forum List

Back