Corruption ala Biden, Hunter, FBI, China and Ukraine

With pressure and lies. Biden was dirty in Ukraine, Shokin was investigating why Hunter Biden was on Burisma's board of directors. That's where that ended up.
Ukraine’s justice department was most likely extorting Zlochevsky. They definitely weren't investigating him.

Hell no … not in my world … but I can’t wait to see him behind bars the country will be celebrating big time … they would even make it a national holiday … they day the orange turd was put behind a steel door … children will sing songs about smith over trumps jailing … they will go out on Halloween dressed as the orange turd with bars in front of their face .. …

Says the Leftist Biden enabler, who hates America and liberty.
I never again want to read anything you have to puke out after that ignorant diatribe.

Ukraine’s justice department was most likely extorting Zlochevsky. They definitely weren't investigating him.
There's audio of whoever was in charge, like Poroshenko, (not totally sure), of firing Shokin explaining he had done an excellent job but had to go due to the 1 billion and that was that. I posted it a couple times in another thread, feel free to look it up in my past posts.
You could probably find it on the net too.

There's audio of whoever was in charge, like Poroshenko, (not totally sure), of firing Shokin explaining he had done an excellent job but had to go due to the 1 billion and that was that. I posted it a couple times in another thread, feel free to look it up in my past posts.
You could probably find it on the net too.
I searched your posts and only found you claiming to have linked it, but never saw any link.

I think you're probably referring to a leaked phone call from a Russian crony between Biden and Poroshenko.

This is probably what you're referring to:
And despite of the fact that we didn’t have any corruption charges, we don’t have any information about him doing something wrong, I especially asked him … No, it was the day before yesterday. I especially asked him to resign in his position as a state person, and despite of the fact that he has support in the public, and as a finish of my meeting with him, he promised me to give me the statement of his resignation, and one hour ago he bring me the written statement of his resignation.

Poroshenko hired Shokin because they were old guard corrupt cronies together. I have no doubt that Poroshenko wanted to keep his pet around.

I searched your posts and only found you claiming to have linked it, but never saw any link.

I think you're probably referring to a leaked phone call from a Russian crony between Biden and Poroshenko.

This is probably what you're referring to:
And despite of the fact that we didn’t have any corruption charges, we don’t have any information about him doing something wrong, I especially asked him … No, it was the day before yesterday. I especially asked him to resign in his position as a state person, and despite of the fact that he has support in the public, and as a finish of my meeting with him, he promised me to give me the statement of his resignation, and one hour ago he bring me the written statement of his resignation.

Poroshenko hired Shokin because they were old guard corrupt cronies together. I have no doubt that Poroshenko wanted to keep his pet around.
Actually...thanks for the memory refresh.................If you found those posts.....look at the Dan Bongino links I provided...with time stamps.

OAN has a documentary on this whole fiasco..................heard/seen bits on non approved by the left, sites. It's a loo loo.

Blinder city by the left....................don't look.

Actually...thanks for the memory refresh.................If you found those posts.....look at the Dan Bongino links I provided...with time stamps.

OAN has a documentary on this whole fiasco..................heard/seen bits on non approved by the left, sites. It's a loo loo.

Yeah, I listened to a little bit of Bongino but I turned it off after he said that I was a filthy communist because I didn't believe the FBI source in the FD-1023, as if that was proof that Joe Biden had been bribed. He's just an asshole.

Well, turns out that Bongino is the asshole because he was basing all of that on a hoax.

I see Poroshenko claiming that Shokin wasn't corrupt, but we know better. So do the Ukranian people who turned against Shokin when his office was investigated by the NABU.

The problem with you guys is that you take the one source that tells you what you want to hear and ignore everything else.

Says the Leftist Biden enabler, who hates America and liberty.
I never again want to read anything you have to puke out after that ignorant diatribe.
Biden hated liberty that’s funny don’t hear biden telling the people he will be a dictator when elected … don’t believe Biden ever said that he will have a encampment to put people who disagrees with him sounds more like trump is the one who wants to take your liberty away from us not Biden … seems you are a bit confused … not to worry the orange puke is going to jail … his days of freedom is close to being over …

Biden hated liberty that’s funny don’t hear biden telling the people he will be a dictator when elected … don’t believe Biden ever said that he will have a encampment to put people who disagrees with him sounds more like trump is the one who wants to take your liberty away from us not Biden … seems you are a bit confused … not to worry the orange puke is going to jail … his days of freedom is close to being over …

It’s really hard to take you serious when your whole post is based on lies created by the Russians and you only like it because it puts Biden in a bad lite … lies can’t make it right … just because you want it to be true doesn’t make it true …
Nothing will happen to Biden … there is nobody that will come to the house or senate and use your post as factual information to get him impeached … that’s it

Great, great, another Hunter thread. Trump had 4 attorney generals, as well as house and senate majorities during his 4 years and still nothing, Just like with the Hillary things. Try to get some sleep.:bigbed:

Wrong.

With Hillary, the Benghazi case could not continue because it was classified.
Ambassador Stevens should have been at the US embassy in Tripoli, in Benghazi with a warehouse of cash and weapons. Obviously he was illegally bribing and arming extremists like ISIS, to attack Asad. That is a war crime.

With Hunter and Burisma Holdings, the reason the prosecution always got stalled in the past is that congress was corrupt and tried to impeach Trump when he tried to investigate.
Obviously it is Zelensky who has to initiate an investigation from the Ukraine side of the activities. Congress effectively prevented that. Which pretty much convinces me that Zelensky is totally corrupt, or else he would have already started an investigation into Burisma Holdings on his own.

Wrong.

With Hillary, the Benghazi case could not continue because it was classified.
Ambassador Stevens should have been at the US embassy in Tripoli, in Benghazi with a warehouse of cash and weapons. Obviously he was illegally bribing and arming extremists like ISIS, to attack Asad. That is a war crime.

With Hunter and Burisma Holdings, the reason the prosecution always got stalled in the past is that congress was corrupt and tried to impeach Trump when he tried to investigate.
Obviously it is Zelensky who has to initiate an investigation from the Ukraine side of the activities. Congress effectively prevented that. Which pretty much convinces me that Zelensky is totally corrupt, or else he would have already started an investigation into Burisma Holdings on his own.

Your entire post is a mash up of every debunked conspiracy theory out there.

How much are you being paid to promote this Russian propaganda????

Republicans, each and every day on this forum reveal their stupidity, childishness, and the fact that they can't be taken seriously.

Not many of you are interested in a serious debate on issues, you just want to trade insults, play with emojis, and impress your other moron friends on the forum.

Seriously.

You're all a joke.

What a bunch of losers.

Cheers

Rumpole

That is disgusting.
He clearly once again brought up the valid fact Hunter was paid millions to do nothing.
Combined with the fact both the Ukraine violated treaties and promises over Sevastopol, no eastern NATO expansion, not sending US weapons to the Ukraine, etc.
It is undeniable Joe Biden illegally extorted the Ukraine into firing Shokin, in order to hide the US take over.
And the fact that when Trump did try to investigate, that Congress then prohibited it by impeaching Trump.

It’s really hard to take you serious when your whole post is based on lies created by the Russians and you only like it because it puts Biden in a bad lite … lies can’t make it right … just because you want it to be true doesn’t make it true …
Nothing will happen to Biden … there is nobody that will come to the house or senate and use your post as factual information to get him impeached … that’s it

That is silly because the Russians had nothing to do with any of the illegal activities, like paying Hunter millions to do nothing, violating treaties and promises on things like Russian use of Sevastopol, no eastern NATO expansion, firing Shokin, using an impeachment to prevent an investigation of Burisma Holdings, etc.

Talk about an "ignorant diatribe".

You people used to have some common sense. Now you all sound like complete morons.

This war Biden started in the Ukraine is totally illegal.
The Ukraine clearly violated treaties and promises by trying to block Russian use of Sevastopol, trying to join NATO, murdering 30k ethnic Russian natives, firing Shokin, etc.

Congress illegally used an impeachment proceeding to prevent an investigation of Burisma Holdings.

Biden is guilty of attempting to start WWIII and getting the US nukes, by trying to put US nukes on Russia's border.

Your entire post is a mash up of every debunked conspiracy theory out there.

How much are you being paid to promote this Russian propaganda????

None of which you can dispute.
It all clearly happened, is costing use trillions, and will result in WWIII if not stopped soon.

Forum List

Back