Cory Booker is the next president of the united states, my friends.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Cory led the way on the 1st Step Act, forcing a reluctant Trump to sign it into law. he is also the only candidate to put out a plan to solve child poverty.

do yourself a favor, do America a favor, do the world a favor: VOTE CORY!

CORY! CORY! CORY! CORY! CORY!

giphy.gif

Cory led the way on the 1st Step Act, forcing a reluctant Trump to sign it into law. he is also the only candidate to put out a plan to solve child poverty.

Dude: I think even you believe yourself. :laughing0301:

Huh?

Put the bong down, you're hallucinating. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

You’re the best parody account on this site.

High five my friend, high five.

let the record show no one argued against my substantive fact filled argument on why Cory should be president!

Theres already a plan to combat child poverty. Its called go to school, do your homework, then grow up and don't be a child anymore.

You’re the best parody account on this site.

High five my friend, high five.

parody? i give my life for the cause, my friends!

And YOU are on DRUGS!

you know who else they laughed at?

JESUS!

Jesus also said "the poor will always be with you" meaning its inevitable that there will always be those with less than others. Only the Democrats can make that a constant political platform no matter how good things get. For them its the gift that keeps on giving.

Forum List

Back