Cory Booker makes himself look the fool, again (exposed his bigoted ignorance)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Booker came out yesterday gushing over the Green New Deal. That says it all about his intelligence and fitness for any office....Wonder when they investigate his drug dealer friend T-Bones connection? Presidential material right there!

Cory Booker (DEM-NJ) went after Pres Trump's judicial nominee, Neomi Rao, with the clear suspicion that she’s some kind of religious bigot: “Have you ever had an LGBTQ law clerk?” Her reply exposed Booker’s total lack of preparation: “I have not been a judge, so I don’t have any law clerks.”

He resorted to asking if anyone in her employ is LGBTQ — and Rao humiliated him again: “I don’t know the sexual orientation of my staff. I take people as they come, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation.”

But Booker wouldn’t let go: “Are gay relationships in your opinion immoral?” She started to answer: “I’m not sure of the relevance of that,” and he interrupted: “I think it’s relevant to your opinion if you think African-American relationships are immoral, do you think gay relationships are immoral?”

Huh? Immoral African-American relationships?

Rao gave up trying to make sense of his questions and said, “No, I do not.”Still, Booker persisted: “Do you believe they are a sin?” (Not immoral, mind you, but a sin? Really?)

Rao finally explained: “Whatever my personal views are on the subject, I would faithfully follow the precedent of the Supreme Court.” In fact, Rao is about as far as you get from the Religious Right: She was raised in an immigrant family of Zoroastrian tradition, and converted to Judaism when she got married.

Read more at nypost.com ...

Booker came out yesterday gushing over the Green New Deal. That says it all about his intelligence and fitness for any office....Wonder when they investigate his drug dealer friend T-Bones connection? Presidential material right there!

Cory Booker (DEM-NJ) went after Pres Trump's judicial nominee, Neomi Rao, with the clear suspicion that she’s some kind of religious bigot: “Have you ever had an LGBTQ law clerk?” Her reply exposed Booker’s total lack of preparation: “I have not been a judge, so I don’t have any law clerks.”

He resorted to asking if anyone in her employ is LGBTQ — and Rao humiliated him again: “I don’t know the sexual orientation of my staff. I take people as they come, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation.”

But Booker wouldn’t let go: “Are gay relationships in your opinion immoral?” She started to answer: “I’m not sure of the relevance of that,” and he interrupted: “I think it’s relevant to your opinion if you think African-American relationships are immoral, do you think gay relationships are immoral?”

Rao gave up trying to make sense of his questions and said, “No, I do not.”Still, Booker persisted: “Do you believe they are a sin?” (Not immoral, mind you, but a sin? Really?)

Rao finally explained: “Whatever my personal views are on the subject, I would faithfully follow the precedent of the Supreme Court.” In fact, Rao is about as far as you get from the Religious Right: She was raised in an immigrant family of Zoroastrian tradition, and converted to Judaism when she got married.

/----/ Booker is a babbling idiot.

N

Hardly but if anyone would recognize a babbling idiot, it would be you. Birds of a feather and all.

N

Hardly but if anyone would recognize a babbling idiot, it would be you. Birds of a feather and all.
/----/ Let me refer you to his first question. Now explain how this doesn't prove he's a babbling idiot?
“Have you ever had an LGBTQ law clerk?” Her reply exposed Booker’s total lack of preparation: “I have not been a judge, so I don’t have any law clerks.”

N

Please, as I fly over you both in honesty and logic, don't let me shit on you...open your mouth so I have a larger target!

He does not have to prove that any more he has proven it beyond any doubt many times.

Booker is a low IQ person.

In a literal sense, he is fucking stupid.
Booker has a big brain, very smart, smart man....believe me
/-----/ Yeah a smart person with a big brain would ask this question:
“Have you ever had an LGBTQ law clerk?” Her reply exposed Booker’s total lack of preparation: “I have not been a judge, so I don’t have any law clerks.”

N

You calling ANYONE an idiot is the height of hilarity.

She dodged the fact that she hates gays
/----/ Prove she hates gays, then prove you don't hate gays.

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Why wouldn’t she answer a simple question without evasion.....she has something to hide

Article 6, clause 3 bars any religious tests for offices here in America. Booker was off base asking the broad if something is a sin in her view. She was correct in her decision not to answer an unconstitutional query.

He sure showed it by gushing over the Green Deal.

Another idiot who doesn't realize if it was ever implemented it would bankrupt the country.

Of course none of that crap would ever make it through the Senate. Thank God.

Two peas in a pod. Both idiots.

Another idiot who doesn't realize if it was ever implemented it would bankrupt the country.

Just like Medicare bankrupted the country and forced all Americans to never be free again or something........oh wait!

Flashback: Republicans Opposed Medicare In 1960s By Warning Of Rationing, ‘Socialized Medicine’

Just like Medicare bankrupted the country and forced all Americans to never be free again or something........oh wait!

Flashback: Republicans Opposed Medicare In 1960s By Warning Of Rationing, ‘Socialized Medicine’

The price of Medicare has soared to incredible heights over the past 50 years.

But that's ancient history, look at O'bama Care for what the current leftards do.

President Obama specifically promised $2500 of saving a year per family, guaranteed. Further, if you like your doctor, you'd be able to keep you doctor as well as your plan. Lies, perjury.

During the SOTU, Rep. Wilson exclaimed "You Lie" when the President stated these lies. The left had a conniption. But since then, no apologies at all from Obama or any of his stooges to Mr. Wilson for the grief he endured

Forum List

Back