Cory Booker makes himself look the fool, again (exposed his bigoted ignorance)

Booker came out yesterday gushing over the Green New Deal. That says it all about his intelligence and fitness for any office....Wonder when they investigate his drug dealer friend T-Bones connection? Presidential material right there!

Cory Booker (DEM-NJ) went after Pres Trump's judicial nominee, Neomi Rao, with the clear suspicion that sheā€™s some kind of religious bigot: ā€œHave you ever had an LGBTQ law clerk?ā€ Her reply exposed Bookerā€™s total lack of preparation: ā€œI have not been a judge, so I donā€™t have any law clerks.ā€

He resorted to asking if anyone in her employ is LGBTQ ā€” and Rao humiliated him again: ā€œI donā€™t know the sexual orientation of my staff. I take people as they come, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation.ā€

But Booker wouldnā€™t let go: ā€œAre gay relationships in your opinion immoral?ā€ She started to answer: ā€œIā€™m not sure of the relevance of that,ā€ and he interrupted: ā€œI think itā€™s relevant to your opinion if you think African-American relationships are immoral, do you think gay relationships are immoral?ā€

Huh? Immoral African-American relationships?

Rao gave up trying to make sense of his questions and said, ā€œNo, I do not.ā€Still, Booker persisted: ā€œDo you believe they are a sin?ā€ (Not immoral, mind you, but a sin? Really?)

Rao finally explained: ā€œWhatever my personal views are on the subject, I would faithfully follow the precedent of the Supreme Court.ā€ In fact, Rao is about as far as you get from the Religious Right: She was raised in an immigrant family of Zoroastrian tradition, and converted to Judaism when she got married.

Read more at nypost.com ...
/----/ Booker is a babbling idiot.

He sure showed it by gushing over the Green Deal.

Another idiot who doesn't realize if it was ever implemented it would bankrupt the country.

Of course none of that crap would ever make it through the Senate. Thank God.

Two peas in a pod. Both idiots.
Just like Medicare bankrupted the country and forced all Americans to never be free again or something........oh wait!

Flashback: Republicans Opposed Medicare In 1960s By Warning Of Rationing, ā€˜Socialized Medicineā€™

The price of Medicare has soared to incredible heights over the past 50 years.

But that's ancient history, look at O'bama Care for what the current leftards do.

President Obama specifically promised $2500 of saving a year per family, guaranteed. Further, if you like your doctor, you'd be able to keep you doctor as well as your plan. Lies, perjury.

During the SOTU, Rep. Wilson exclaimed "You Lie" when the President stated these lies. The left had a conniption. But since then, no apologies at all from Obama or any of his stooges to Mr. Wilson for the grief he endured
The price of healthcare in general has sored......

But there is a reason why idiots like you hold signs like this...and its not because they hate Medicare...
Medicare-keep-your-hands-off-my-medicare.jpg

Now let me know when you see millions of folks holding signs demanding Trumpcare.....until then.....fuck what you talking about..

Booker came out yesterday gushing over the Green New Deal. That says it all about his intelligence and fitness for any office....Wonder when they investigate his drug dealer friend T-Bones connection? Presidential material right there!

Cory Booker (DEM-NJ) went after Pres Trump's judicial nominee, Neomi Rao, with the clear suspicion that sheā€™s some kind of religious bigot: ā€œHave you ever had an LGBTQ law clerk?ā€ Her reply exposed Bookerā€™s total lack of preparation: ā€œI have not been a judge, so I donā€™t have any law clerks.ā€

He resorted to asking if anyone in her employ is LGBTQ ā€” and Rao humiliated him again: ā€œI donā€™t know the sexual orientation of my staff. I take people as they come, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation.ā€

But Booker wouldnā€™t let go: ā€œAre gay relationships in your opinion immoral?ā€ She started to answer: ā€œIā€™m not sure of the relevance of that,ā€ and he interrupted: ā€œI think itā€™s relevant to your opinion if you think African-American relationships are immoral, do you think gay relationships are immoral?ā€

Huh? Immoral African-American relationships?

Rao gave up trying to make sense of his questions and said, ā€œNo, I do not.ā€Still, Booker persisted: ā€œDo you believe they are a sin?ā€ (Not immoral, mind you, but a sin? Really?)

Rao finally explained: ā€œWhatever my personal views are on the subject, I would faithfully follow the precedent of the Supreme Court.ā€ In fact, Rao is about as far as you get from the Religious Right: She was raised in an immigrant family of Zoroastrian tradition, and converted to Judaism when she got married.

Read more at nypost.com ...
/----/ Booker is a babbling idiot.

He sure showed it by gushing over the Green Deal.

Another idiot who doesn't realize if it was ever implemented it would bankrupt the country.

Of course none of that crap would ever make it through the Senate. Thank God.

Two peas in a pod. Both idiots.
Just like Medicare bankrupted the country and forced all Americans to never be free again or something........oh wait!

Flashback: Republicans Opposed Medicare In 1960s By Warning Of Rationing, ā€˜Socialized Medicineā€™

The price of Medicare has soared to incredible heights over the past 50 years.

But that's ancient history, look at O'bama Care for what the current leftards do.

President Obama specifically promised $2500 of saving a year per family, guaranteed. Further, if you like your doctor, you'd be able to keep you doctor as well as your plan. Lies, perjury.

During the SOTU, Rep. Wilson exclaimed "You Lie" when the President stated these lies. The left had a conniption. But since then, no apologies at all from Obama or any of his stooges to Mr. Wilson for the grief he endured
The price of healthcare in general has sored......

But there is a reason why idiots like you hold signs like this...and its not because they hate Medicare...
Medicare-keep-your-hands-off-my-medicare.jpg

Now let me know when you see millions of folks holding signs demanding Trumpcare.....until then.....fuck what you talking about..
Gruber-on-the-lies-told-to-pass-Obamacare1.jpg

Forum List

Back