Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

Well if the impeachment thing is getting thrown on the table....might as well impeach any Justice who came out and gave a public interview on how she would cast a month before the Hearing in 2015. What's good for the gander is good for the goose.
That would mean that Ginsberg would be out the door. Right?

DES MOINES, Iowa — New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said on Sunday the possibility of impeaching Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh shouldn’t be off the table if Democrats take one of the houses of Congress in next month’s midterm elections. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Saturday by a narrow vote following a contentious process that included multiple sexual assault allegations.

“The reality is, right now, Republicans control the House and the Senate, and there’s no way to do even an investigation unless we flip one of the houses. So I think even before you start focusing on questions about his truthfulness before a Senate committee, you’ve got to focus on the urgency of the work over the next 30 days, and that’s where my focus is,” Booker said.

e4e3af46eb7460a9b71e303032fd22df

Look everyone. They don't know how to handle the thriving economy. They cannot possibly tell you that they are going to raise the taxes, start up mass regulations on business, make sure to bend over for the world to rape us on trade deals and appease ALL of our enemies.

They cannot tell you any of that.

They are such creepy losers.
Kavanaugh is not above the law

DES MOINES, Iowa — New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said on Sunday the possibility of impeaching Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh shouldn’t be off the table if Democrats take one of the houses of Congress in next month’s midterm elections. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Saturday by a narrow vote following a contentious process that included multiple sexual assault allegations.

“The reality is, right now, Republicans control the House and the Senate, and there’s no way to do even an investigation unless we flip one of the houses. So I think even before you start focusing on questions about his truthfulness before a Senate committee, you’ve got to focus on the urgency of the work over the next 30 days, and that’s where my focus is,” Booker said.

Look everyone. They don't know how to handle the thriving economy. They cannot possibly tell you that they are going to raise the taxes, start up mass regulations on business, make sure to bend over for the world to rape us on trade deals and appease ALL of our enemies.

Tell Spartacus to get in his chariot and vamoos! He is an outstanding joke for the Democrat party and nothing else!

how are we to get 2/3 of the senate to get the scum out of there?

Pretty ironic when Booker admitted to breaking the Senate rules in a quirky "Spartacus moment" and might be subject to impeachment.

Why do the idiots in Congress never seem to understand the intricacies of the office they hold?

It takes a 2/3rd's majority in the Senate to impeach a supreme court justice. That means they would need 67 seats. There are 35 seats up for grabs in 2018, with 26 of them already belonging to Democrats. Even if they held all of them and took the remaining 9, bringing their total to 58, they would still fall 9 votes short.

TL;DR: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO IMPEACH KAVANAUGH. WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO GODDAMN STUPID?

Neither are the Democrats. The "law" is that you can only impeach for high crimes and misdemeanors; not because you don't like somebody.

iu

how are we to get 2/3 of the senate to get the scum out of there?

New's flash....

Right now you look to loose senate seats.

So you don't have 1/2.....soon you'll be even less.

Bummer dude...

I wonder if Speculum...er...Spartacus understands what it will take to remove a Judge from the bench? So far, I'm thinking he doesn't do math very well.

Libtards know nothing of the law...……..

Run on impeachment it worked so well for the Republicans when they did with Bill Clinton.

go grab some pussy

Democrats want to impeach Clarence Thomas too. They want to reopen the Anita Hill investigation under me too presumption of guilt rules.

I wonder if Speculum...er...Spartacus understands what it will take to remove a Judge from the bench? So far, I'm thinking he doesn't do math very well.

Democrats love putting on a show. Just look at the testimony of Ford.

They took a hit to the gut with that one, so now they are trying to rile up their base which will probably not work.

go grab some pussy

Thank you......don't mind if I do. :beer:

C'mon people! You knew this was coming as soon as Kavanaugh was nominated. They (Democrats) started this Friday night into Saturday morning.
It started well before that. I even have a thread from a week or two ago linking to the New York Slimes where they discussed it

Forum List

Back