Cory Booker: 'Suggestions to 'harden' our schools a surrender to impotency'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So if we can't rescind the 2nd amendment and take law-abiding citizens' right to own guns away we shouldn't do anything, should not make our schools more secure?

WTF?!

This is a leftist idiot who just proved he could care less about 19 dead kids and protecting any more from being harmed, tbat for him its about eliminating the 2nd Amendment, outlawing gun ownership, and confiscating guns from law-abiding citizens.

If he really cared about protecting kids he would be willing to do anything, including making schools safer.

The former mayor of Newark NJ is a moron. How did he ever get installed as senator in the first place, after the number he did on that previously tremendous city.

My sister had to spend 24 hours in Newark a few years ago on a trip to Kosice when she missed the connection. What a dump, I was informed. Booker should be ashamed of himself.

So if we can't rescind the 2nd amendment and take law-abiding citizens' right to own guns away we shouldn't do anything, should not make our schools more secure?

WTF?!

This is a leftist idiot who just proved he could care less about 19 dead kids and protecting any more from being harmed, tbat for him its about eliminating the 2nd Amendment, outlawing gun ownership, and confiscating guns from law-abiding citizens.

If he really cared about protecting kids he would be willing to do anything, including making schools safer.

Cory can be a dumbass.
Why would a school have doors unlocked from the outside, to allow anybody and everybody to walk in with anything they want? Heavy fire rated doors in steel frames with electronic locks except for emergency exit with panic bars, having all lower window to conform to hurricane resistant glazing, classroom doors in commercial steel frames, closed and locked after class starts with wireglass security glazing to warnock Hersey standards would aid in security as well as fire protection. A lot could be done with simple SOP changes.

The former mayor of Newark NJ is a moron. How did he ever get installed as senator in the first place, after the number he did on that previously tremendous city.

My sister had to spend 24 hours in Newark a few years ago on a trip to Kosice when she missed the connection. What a dump, I was informed. Booker should be ashamed of himself.
dims feel no shame... they don't think deeply enough or care deeply enough to feel shame

Hire retired cops and have one armed ex-cop in every building. Build a high gate around the school and secure all doors. Require badges to open any side doors and magnetically screen people entering the main entrances.

Terrorists are entering our nation by crossing over the Mexican border. Terrorists have been know to attack schools. Imagine the damage an armed group of trained terrorists could do in a school.

dims feel no shame... they don't think deeply enough or care deeply enough to feel shame
This is what happens to children raised by idiot leftists, who were raised by idiot leftists. It's got to stop because America is dying at the hands of these vapid monsters.

This is what happens to children raised by idiot leftists, who were raised by idiot leftists. It's got to stop because America is dying at the hands of these vapid monsters.
Over a half century ago or so these problems were a lot less. Issues to be sure. But the Progs have made this. And the more they change the system the more is taken away from the general population. Rights are being lost.

I totally agree

Some may think we are simply calling them names like the childish dims themselves do... but no, they really, truly are

idiots...

I mean, a 10 year old (raised by normal people, that is) could run things better than they do...

Forum List

Back