Cory Booker the winner in NJ

Well, at least he's gay. My guess is he gets a lot of action in the Senate bathroom. Maybe they'll designate a "Cory" stall. That would be nice. :eusa_pray:

bathroom-stall.jpg

Well, only you could know for certain. Everyone else thinks he's straight, so you must have some personal sexual experiences with him to know differently.

Well, at least he's gay. My guess is he gets a lot of action in the Senate bathroom. Maybe they'll designate a "Cory" stall. That would be nice. :eusa_pray:

bathroom-stall.jpg

Well, only you could know for certain. Everyone else thinks he's straight, so you must have some personal sexual experiences with him to know differently.

Another homophobic, racist Demochimp. Why do you hate Blacks and gay people?

bruno(2).jpg

bathroom-stall.jpg

Welfare Queen hasn't decided on a persona yet.

bathroom-stall.jpg

Another homophobic, racist Demochimp. Why do you hate Blacks and gay people?

bruno(2).jpg

You've got stupid shit driveling out of your mouth again.

WelfareQueen is an obvious troll.

The only mystery there is whether it's a lefty or a righty behind the keyboard. Regardless, it's a joke account.

That is quite possibly the nicest thing anyone has said to me on this message board. Thanks dude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0]Kid Dy-no-mite!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The only mystery there is whether it's a lefty or a righty behind the keyboard. Regardless, it's a joke account.

Yeah, tried too hard from the get-go, practically begging for rep.

That leaves me with two probables, but I'm not going to name names.

Same as since the day he arrived.

Boopy dear,

You have gunshot person in Chicago. Time to do some healing. :)

Sweetums liver lips;

I just take the claims. My work there is done. Thanks for caring.

xoxo

Boop

I'm sure whatever you do, you're an angel of mercy. Someone should be lucky to be shot just to have you involved. I bet the guy in Chicago with the bullet hole is thanking his lucky stars right now. :)

Boopy dear,

You have gunshot person in Chicago. Time to do some healing. :)

Sweetums liver lips;

xoxo

Boop

I'm sure whatever you do, you're an angel of mercy. Someone should be lucky to be shot just to have you involved. I bet the guy in Chicago with the bullet hole is thanking his lucky stars right now. :)

He doesn't know. But keep talking! Everybody should see your persona falling away. ;)

Oh please do!!! :eusa_pray:

Calm down, Flipper. You're getting a wee bit overly-engaged, so I shall disengage. I'm not making any sudden moves.

There. Feel free to glom onto somebody else.

Sweetums liver lips;

xoxo

Boop

I'm sure whatever you do, you're an angel of mercy. Someone should be lucky to be shot just to have you involved. I bet the guy in Chicago with the bullet hole is thanking his lucky stars right now. :)[/QUOTE

He doesn't know. But keep talking! Everybody should see your persona falling away. ;)

Boopster,

Why so angry? Has someone been mean to you today?

Oh please do!!! :eusa_pray:

Calm down, Flipper. You're getting a wee bit overly-engaged, so I shall disengage. I'm not making any sudden moves.

There. Feel free to glom onto somebody else.

Sweetie,

Judging by the posts, I think you were gloming on to me. Personally, I'm fine with it. Glom away. I want you to be happy. :)

Forum List

Back