Cory Booker’s ‘Spartacus moment’: Dumbest grandstanding fail of all time

That lazy eye scares me. Does he have better peripherial vison than normal people?
he must be blind, cause he just walked into a buzz saw. he's done. once a liar like this, one can't recover.

Cory Booker’s ‘Spartacus moment’: Dumbest grandstanding fail of all time?

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., the self-proclaimed “Spartacus” of the United States Senate, is grandstanding like he wants to run for president in 2020. Probably because he wants to run for president in 2020.

Taking advantage of the television cameras present at Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing Thursday morning, Booker declared that he would violate Senate rules to release “damning” confidential documents that would derail Kavanaugh’s confirmation. He told his Senate colleagues that he understood there would be consequences for releasing “committee confidential” documents that are not supposed to be made public, as he cast himself as a hero. He characterized his decision to release the documents anyway as an act of “civil disobedience.”

“I knowingly violated the rules that were put forth,” Booker told Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. “If Sen. Cornyn believes I violated Senate rules, I openly invite and accept the consequences of my team releasing that email right now.”

“This is about the closest I’ll probably ever have in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment,” he added

But Cory Booker can’t even pull off grandstanding properly.

As it turns out, the documents “Spartacus” threatened to release at risk of expulsion from the U.S. Senate were already cleared for release Wednesday night, Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, tweeted.

So Cory Booker asked to release these documents, the documents were cleared last night, and then Booker made a big show of “civil disobedience” at the Senate hearing Tuesday after he knew the documents he was threatening to release were already cleared for release.

Cory Booker's 'Spartacus moment': Dumbest grandstanding fail of all time?

Absolutely hilarious! While claiming to be be "Spartacus", he shows he is a lying Spart Ass!
Just because they constantly get caught lying doesn't mean they can't call Trump a liar.

I can see some adds right before the midterms with leftist nuts being shown to be a bunch of Anti Democracy troublemakers just trying to disrupt everything, rioting, burning flags, intimidating and assaulting voters, trying to force their way in to women's bathrooms etc. etc.

Good stuff.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., the self-proclaimed “Spartacus” of the United States Senate, is grandstanding like he wants to run for president in 2020. Probably because he wants to run for president in 2020.

Taking advantage of the television cameras present at Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing Thursday morning, Booker declared that he would violate Senate rules to release “damning” confidential documents that would derail Kavanaugh’s confirmation. He told his Senate colleagues that he understood there would be consequences for releasing “committee confidential” documents that are not supposed to be made public, as he cast himself as a hero. He characterized his decision to release the documents anyway as an act of “civil disobedience.”

“I knowingly violated the rules that were put forth,” Booker told Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. “If Sen. Cornyn believes I violated Senate rules, I openly invite and accept the consequences of my team releasing that email right now.”

“This is about the closest I’ll probably ever have in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment,” he added

As it turns out, the documents “Spartacus” threatened to release at risk of expulsion from the U.S. Senate were already cleared for release Wednesday night, Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, tweeted.

So Cory Booker asked to release these documents, the documents were cleared last night, and then Booker made a big show of “civil disobedience” at the Senate hearing Tuesday after he knew the documents he was threatening to release were already cleared for release.

Absolutely hilarious! While claiming to be be "Spartacus", he shows he is a lying Spart Ass!

Clearly, whomever wrote this piece, seems to have limited brainpower/mental faculties/is flat out lazy....and the evidence is right in the piece's title.

'Dumbest grandstanding fail of all time?'

How many billions of grandstanding events in history have there been? On how many levels?

How the 'f' could anyone possibly know what is the worst of all of these? So why ask such an incredibly, stupid-sounding question.

This is like - though worse then - when Trump says he is the 'best in history...' at this or that...when clearly he has not a clue and could not ever know with many of them.

For his sake, I hope he was just pandering to the educational/intellectual level of average Trump supporters...whom we know is generally not great.

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds
Average IQ of university students is around 115 IQ points - read more.

There is nothing wrong with not being bright. The problem arises when you believe you ARE bright when you clearly are not.

BTW, are this guy's actions 'grandstanding'? Maybe they are - but I could care less one way or the other. What matters is the data.
Only an ignoramus ignores data because the person who released the data's motives are suspect. It's the data that counts...sheesh.

'Oh look...here is the data for a cure to skin cancer!!!'
'Oh forget it...the guy releasing it was grandstanding.'

Sheesh Trumpbots? Try to rise above your average IQ's...not unknowingly advertise what they actually are.
So, we should completely ignore the fact that he learned several hours earlier that the documents were released thanks to the Republicans and still acted lout his gladiator moment and didn't think that this would be the biggest story, hilarious story that is, that he is nothing but a horse's ass.

I agree with an earlier poster, "Run for President" booker. We need the comical aversion.

Booker: Hey, I'll release confidential documents (shakes fist)

Committee Chairman: Sit down stupid they are already approved for release.

Booker: But but but...but

And we all remember what happened to Spartacus.

spartacus+44.jpg

Why does Booker want to be a white guy?

Whatever happened to their hero James Byrd?

Did you hear that a reporter asked Spartacus a question and he told the reporter that he was violating the constitution by asking him anything.

booker is one stupid libtard…..

Like all of them he's full of SHIT....

SPARTACUS will be bookers nick name from here on out....

What a stupid ass libtard…..

The best part is the fact that Democrats want Kavanaugh’s statements on race when they all voted to confirm a racist bitch, Sotomayor.

The guy is clearly getting ready for a presidential run.
Problem is in this case, the bombshell he thought he had, had already been dropped. In addition, the documents didn't contain any big news anyway.

Forum List

Back