Cosby wants out of prison

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Will libstains let him out? It wouldn't surprise me.

It’s been less than two weeks since Bill Cosby got sentenced and his lawyers are already trying to get him out of prison — and the judge in his case tossed, too.

A defense motion filed Friday outlines his attorneys’ requests, which include the overturning of the actor’s conviction and three-to 10-year sentence on account of errors made in his sex assault case and trial.

“The defendant, William H. Cosby, Jr., moves this Court for a new trial in the interest of justice, or at least for reconsideration and modification of the sentence imposed on September 25, 2018,” the motion says, according to Deadline.

Bill Cosby wants out of prison, lawyers want case tossed: report

Why does he want out?

shawshank 2.jpg

But not a peep about Weinstein.

Cosby the family man image they just had to destroy the guys image based off the same bs as Kavanaugh " I don't remember " he fed me quludes my ass he fed themn to her that ugly bitch took them herself and was sleeping her way into jobs. There wasn't even proof other than Cosby admiting to it. and 2004 ppl were still doing the 70's thing sex, drugs, rock n roll. ..... and at his age Gawd dam what's he really going to do .

Weinsten all the money and power , he knew many, many MSM news. Owners who play him up. Yea I have no doubts he will walk he also supports Clintons,

Notice sheep can't figure it out follow the money, and power Oh ok...

It’s been less than two weeks since Bill Cosby got sentenced and his lawyers are already trying to get him out of prison — and the judge in his case tossed, too.

A defense motion filed Friday outlines his attorneys’ requests, which include the overturning of the actor’s conviction and three-to 10-year sentence on account of errors made in his sex assault case and trial.

“The defendant, William H. Cosby, Jr., moves this Court for a new trial in the interest of justice, or at least for reconsideration and modification of the sentence imposed on September 25, 2018,” the motion says, according to Deadline.

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301

Bill should say that he demands an FBI investigation before being sentenced.

Cosby the family man image they just had to destroy the guys image based off the same bs as Kavanaugh " I don't remember " he fed me quludes my ass he fed themn to her that ugly bitch took them herself and was sleeping her way into jobs. There wasn't even proof other than Cosby admiting to it. and 2004 ppl were still doing the 70's thing sex, drugs, rock n roll. ..... and at his age Gawd dam what's he really going to do .

Weinsten all the money and power , he knew many, many MSM news. Owners who play him up. Yea I have no doubts he will walk he also supports Clintons,

He didn't admit to it.

Weinstein will never see jail time. Michelle Obama and Whoopie Godlberg, etc., once gave a luncheon to honor him, even though they well knew what he was about.

Conversely, Cosby got uppity and suggested that the black community needs to fix their own issues, like learning to be a father, instead of blaming whitey, so off to jail he goes.

He's just tired of all his boyfriends' dicks up his ass and he wants to replace those penises with Jello pudding pops. At this point, his newly "deflowered" rectum could probably guess the flavor of one by sitting on it.

He’s for educating Blacks so they want him in prison.
I think he's more for getting out of prison and drugging and raping women.

I remember hearing years ago one of Cosby's little fetishes before going on talk shows was to eat dinner in the green room and insist all the white female interns gather there and watch him silently eat for awhile before he goes on national TV. Bizarre as it sounds, Cosby apparently gets hot for younger white women who watch him eat his dinner. Of course, everyone knows there's no limit as to the low, twisted, nonsensical depravities our human species can sink to.

I come from the school of thought that human beings will do ANYTHING; in the sense that there is no activity so weird, twisted, confusing and deranged that you can't find at least ONE human being on this planet sick enough to cheerfully do it. And maybe quite a few, who knows.

I remember hearing years ago one of Cosby's little fetishes before going on talk shows was to eat dinner in the green room and insist all the white female interns gather there and watch him silently eat for awhile before he goes on national TV. Bizarre as it sounds, Cosby apparently gets hot for younger white women who watch him eat his dinner. Of course, everyone knows there's no limit as to the low, twisted, nonsensical depravities our human species can sink to.

I come from the school of thought that human beings will do ANYTHING; in the sense that there is no activity so weird, twisted, confusing and deranged that you can't find at least ONE human being on this planet sick enough to cheerfully do it. And maybe quite a few, who knows.
Yep that's kinda like the personals ad I saw in Houston one time that read: "Looking for the right fat woman to fall on me in the gravel pit while I wear my hair shirt."

Yep that's kinda like the personals ad I saw in Houston one time that read: "Looking for the right fat woman to fall on me in the gravel pit while I wear my hair shirt."

Man, you got that one right! HA! You wouldn't believe the odd, whacky things I've seen in newspaper personals from all over the place. And some of the weird, off-the-wall, nutty obituaries I've read in papers (because their loved ones were understandably traumatized with grief....but that doesn't make it any less funny). Like I said before, humans will do ANYTHING and that includes many activities you'll never see any fellow mammal species do. I'll never forget the funniest obit I've ever read in my life, in the Salt Lake Tribune (I was in Utah visiting relatives). It read: "So-and-so, age 16, rejoined her Heavenly Father in a manner befitting to her sparkling and fiery personality when she was struck by a lightening bolt Saturday night." I assume her relatives were in too much shock to realize how hilarious that sounded, because that one obituary has still been killing me for years every time I think about it.

Last edited:
But Bill Cosby was such a hero to Conservatives when he criticized young black males

Now, Conservatives are dumping him on liberals

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301
The question is rather silly since everyone in prison wants out.

He has a right to try through legal means. His attorneys have a right to file these motions.

Whether they will succeed or not only time will tell.

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301
You ever heard of an appeal? It's standard in these cases.

Why would he want a boner before going on tv? That's pretty weird.

True there are endlessly bizarre fetishes but this just sounds like he enjoyed having some company for dinner

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301

He has a right to try through legal means. His attorneys have a right to file these motions.

That's not true. Some people would rather stay in prison than be free.

Why does he want out?

View attachment 221301

That's not true. Some people would rather stay in prison than be free.
Not really

Forum List

Back