Cosby's Wife is standing by her man!

I would have believed it more if they hadn't have waited so long. And, the gal that looks manly? She accepted an out of court settlement some years ago...took the money...and still accused him. Plus, her stories kept changing over the years. Something stinks. I think he DID drug them..but I think they KNEW and agreed to get high with him to further their own careers and when that didn't happen for whatever reason, they needed to blame someone. So..since he didn't give them what they wanted or expected by having flings with him, they chose to step forward after the first one did AFTER she spent money he gave her in the settlement.

Again..something stinks. And it ain't all cosby.
The question of this thread is why is the wife staying with B. Cosby with all of the admitted flings. Let's give Bill the benifit of the doubt that he is not a rapist, he still is a horn dog that couldn't keep his pants on with women that were not his wife. So a corollary to my question is did Mrs. Cosby give him permission......did they have an open marriage.

I think Hollywood is a cess pit, and that women who get married to movie stars and rock stars, know what they are getting into.

Indeed, having a hissy fit and divorcing and taking a large settlement, when you know what you were signing up for, imo would be worse.

I always wonder what would possess a woman to make a 30 or 40 year old sexual harassment complaint?

Usually it's because they are getting paid.

These weren't claims of sexual harassment, they're claims of drugging and raping. More than 60 women have come forward, WITH NOTHING TO GAIN.

The statute of limitations has run out. They have nothing to gain but justice.

Cosby relied on his clean living family man image to keep them quiet, and it did. Women who are drugged and unconscious at the time of their rapes make poor witnesses.

60 women, all telling similar stories. But you believe Cosby.

I have not been following the trial, but I watched the news about the verdict -- a mistrial. So I guess I should say there was no conclusive verdict.

After the trial, Cosby's wife had a statement read for her in which she attacks those accusing BC.

Bill Cosby's Wife Calls Mistrial the 'Manifestation of Justice'

She is standing by her man in my opinion. My question is why? Is it simply that she loves him unconditionally? Is it his money? I am not assuming he is guilty of rape, but at minimum he is a horn dog that often cheated on his wife, unless perhaps they had an open marriage. If I remember correctly, another woman gave birth to his love child several years ago. Why is she standing by her man?
Correction....that bitch is standing by his money!! If Bill was a random, his balls would be tied around his fuckin neck, every day for court.

why is it women love to rip into other women? i dont care why she stayed with her rapist husband.....too many women came forward with the same story and he admits himself to using ludes to seduce women....

why is it women love to rip into other women? i dont care why she stayed with her rapist husband.....too many women came forward with the same story and he admits himself to using ludes to seduce women....
Drugging them into unconsciousness is not the same as seducing them. Seducing implies they had a choice.

I always wonder what would possess a woman to make a 30 or 40 year old sexual harassment complaint?

Usually it's because they are getting paid.

These weren't claims of sexual harassment, they're claims of drugging and raping. More than 60 women have come forward, WITH NOTHING TO GAIN.

The statute of limitations has run out. They have nothing to gain but justice.

Cosby relied on his clean living family man image to keep them quiet, and it did. Women who are drugged and unconscious at the time of their rapes make poor witnesses.

60 women, all telling similar stories. But you believe Cosby.

Consensual sex is not rape.

No one is denying that he gave the women drugs to take and had sex with them. He admitted it himself.

Drugging them into unconsciousness is not the same as seducing them. Seducing implies they had a choice.

They did have a choice. They choose to take the drugs and have sex with him.

and why do you think that?

THe specific incidents I have read of in detail, it was painfully obvious from the actions of BIll and the woman in question, that they were going to have sex.

The drugs were provided in the context of recreational use/making the sex for consideration easier for the woman to deal with.

Bill Cosby used his position to take a very public stand and preached black male responsibility. He railed against the hip hop culture of dependency.

This put him directly in Democrat cross hairs. He had to be silenced. The search went out for any woman that had ever met him, partied with him or just willing to read from the same script. A few women had complaints dismissed because Cosby was out of town and half a world away.

The women still had similar stories because that was the script. The script that had been used successfully against Herman Caine and with less success against Clarence Thomas.

In the 70s and 80s Bill Cosby undoubtedly had affairs with women. Qualuudes were the most popular bar drug used then much as ecstacy is used today. Whatever dynamic was in the Cosby marriage then doesn't matter today. Today they are two very old people who depend on one another. People that have a lifetime of history. People that buried a child together. Why does she stay with him is nonsense. Sheer nonsense.

What motivated these women to come forward is easy. They were paid. What motivated the women with the hoax complaints to make them? They were paid. They got money and a script.

do you have links to those stories

EXCLUSIVE: Janice Dickinson Details Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Accusations: He Raped Me

"Dickinson, now 59, says Cosby, now 77, reached out to her during a trip to Bali, following her stint in rehab. Dickinson claims Cosby had her travel to Lake Tahoe, because he was performing there and wanted to meet with her about the possibility of a job offer, as well as help her with a singing career.

Dickinson says they had dinner in Lake Tahoe, and claims that he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill,"

How many times have you met prospective employers in their room to discuss your possible job over wine? If they offered you a pill would you take it?

Especially if you looked like this?

dickinson19f-5-web.jpg

I have not been following the trial, but I watched the news about the verdict -- a mistrial. So I guess I should say there was no conclusive verdict.

After the trial, Cosby's wife had a statement read for her in which she attacks those accusing BC.

Bill Cosby's Wife Calls Mistrial the 'Manifestation of Justice'

She is standing by her man in my opinion. My question is why? Is it simply that she loves him unconditionally? Is it his money? I am not assuming he is guilty of rape, but at minimum he is a horn dog that often cheated on his wife, unless perhaps they had an open marriage. If I remember correctly, another woman gave birth to his love child several years ago. Why is she standing by her man?

They were lovers, she looks like a lunatic who wants money. Rape give me a break . Everything done by a man today is considered rape, because radical feminist have created that hate men culture. So is it or was rape we have no idea.

The bitch who was her attorney HATES MEN, she takes high profile cases, prosecution is notorious for taking information and spinning it to everything it's not. That is what lawyers do the make a story to bait the courts and or jury.

There is no proof of rape whatsoever other than what he admits to.

Never in my life have i ever heard of freaking Benadryl causing someone to have no mobility that is so full of fn shit it's pathetic.

I use to have take that for poison ivy all the time, and I are in the hell wasn't a zombie where I couldn't move.

and 60 women give me a gawd dam break , if that many women NEVER said a word ( with the exception of one I believe) , but if they never made a police report and then suddenly came forward that is pure bs.

Like I said that Attorney is a leftist c------t who does hate men, she tried to prosecute Michale Jackson on the same bs.

Forum List

Back