Could a Democrat push traditional American values, beliefs and behavior and have a shot at winning a national election?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
If no, is there a tale being told in that?
How is moving further away from what made America the greatest nation on the planet a good thing?
Are Dems insisting on regression?

How is moving further away from what made America the greatest nation on the planet a good thing?

Now you begin to understand the sheer magnitude of the Chinese money problem
That the DNC has....they cannot take a patriotic message Beijing won't pay for it.
Why do you think the Dems are leading in fundraising right now?....
Jo

You are on the right track but not quite the right trail, specifically. All of this psychotic cultural Marxism the radical American Left has been pushing for seven or eight decades largely originated in early 1700's France when a few extreme left wing radicals declared war on religion (the Catholic Church in particular) and traditional values (including the institution of marriage and what would later be deemed the nuclear family). The writings of such men as Le Marquis de Sade and d'Alembert in particular paved the way for the dismissal of traditional Christian values, thinking, government and the like. D'Alembert, author of Le Encyclopedie, along with its editor Diderot, are in many ways personally responsible for the murderous fervor of the radical left during the French Revolution. Believe it or not, the seeds of radical leftism planted by these men are the direct foundation modern day radical American leftists draw their core ideologies from. And those ideologies from centuries past are just as poisonous today as they were back then.

To attempt to actually answer your question . . . yes . . . I do believe the American People could be deceived into voluntarily sacrificing their core traditional cultural and political beliefs. We've already seen it happen. It's been going on since the 1950's. Millions and millions of mothers have murdered their unborn children, for example and millions more Americans have turned their backs on God. Sad but true, as Metallica sang.

Edit: I misread your question but will let my answer stand.

I think we all know the unAmerican foreign filled shitholes, Loon York and Mexifornia pillar the party of free shit, filth and foreigners and there is no way in hell they'd tolerate a REAL legitimate pro American candidate. The Dems have sold America to Mexico, to weirdos, to homos, to dependent degenerates.

Yes, the candidate would have to keep it mind that Liberals are a small minority.

You are on the right track but not quite the right trail, specifically. All of this psychotic cultural Marxism the radical American Left has been pushing for seven or eight decades largely originated in early 1700's France when a few extreme left wing radicals declared war on religion (the Catholic Church in particular) and traditional values (including the institution of marriage and what would later be deemed the nuclear family). The writings of such men as Le Marquis de Sade and d'Alembert in particular paved the way for the dismissal of traditional Christian values, thinking, government and the like. D'Alembert, author of Le Encyclopedie, along with its editor Diderot, are in many ways personally responsible for the murderous fervor of the radical left during the French Revolution. Believe it or not, the seeds of radical leftism planted by these men are the direct foundation modern day radical American leftists draw their core ideologies from. And those ideologies from centuries past are just as poisonous today as they were back then.

To attempt to actually answer your question . . . yes . . . I do believe the American People could be deceived into voluntarily sacrificing their core traditional cultural and political beliefs. We've already seen it happen. It's been going on since the 1950's. Millions and millions of mothers have murdered their unborn children, for example and millions more Americans have turned their backs on God. Sad but true, as Metallica sang.

Edit: I misread your question but will let my answer stand.

Nice!

Jo

Forum List

Back