Zone1 Could a possible future Civil War in the USA be influenced by modern day racism against young white men?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Heres a very interesting video discussing generational differences and a possible future Civil War in the USA. I think all of us hope to avoid a Civil War Including me.

Today there is obvious racism against young white men in the USA. It is occurring wrt hiring quotas for minorities in this country. Just look at the Secret Service they have a DEI hire who is the head of the Secret Service, a woman…apparently a feminist white woman who believes in giving under qualified people positions based on some outlandish theory. They have it right in their hiring process. The Secret Service says that the qualification process for women is different compared to men. That is obviously a problem.

Not to mention the idea of reparations in the form of giving money to Black people because of slavery in the USA. Never mind that Whites were slaves in Africa.

Older white liberals don’t know about this situation more likely they don’t care about it the obvious modern day racism against young white men. Older white liberals already have their homes and everything like that. But as the future goes on if we don’t correct this racism and we see more and more qualified young white men turned down for a job, scholarships or bank loans…. and somebody else who is a so-called minority and less qualified is getting that scholarship, job or Promotion….well that could lead to a serious problem.

In order to avoid a problem we need to have a meritocracy. DEI must be eliminated. BLM needs to go into the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Of course, the removal or vandalism of statues of white Christian European men represents obvious racism against white people in America. There is no destruction or removal of statues of black leaders of history anywhere in the world really.

That is something that is specific to the western world of today, including unfortunately some parts of Europe that have followed hook line and sinker with the radical BLM ideology of the USA. Hate your own history act as if only white people did bad things. It’s all nonsense and it gets away from mutual respect of different peoples cultures and history which is what we should have but we don’t have that in America.

Heres a very interesting video discussing generational differences and a possible future Civil War in the USA. I think all of us hope to avoid a Civil War Including me.

Today there is obvious racism against young white men in the USA. It is occurring wrt hiring quotas for minorities in this country. Just look at the Secret Service they have a DEI hire who is the head of the Secret Service, a woman…apparently a feminist white woman who believes in giving under qualified people positions based on some outlandish theory. They have it right in their hiring process. The Secret Service says that the qualification process for women is different compared to men. That is obviously a problem.

Not to mention the idea of reparations in the form of giving money to Black people because of slavery in the USA. Never mind that Whites were slaves in Africa.

Older white liberals don’t know about this situation more likely they don’t care about it the obvious modern day racism against young white men. Older white liberals already have their homes and everything like that. But as the future goes on if we don’t correct this racism and we to see more and more qualified young white men turned down for a job, scholarships or bank loans…. and somebody else who is a so-called minority and less qualified but who is getting that scholarship or job or Promotion….well that could lead to a serious problem.

In order to avoid all of us, we need to have a meritocracy. DEI must be eliminated. BLM needs to go into the dustbin of history.

Older white liberals don’t know about this situation more likely they don’t care about it the obvious modern day racism against young white men. Older white liberals already have their homes and everything like that. But as the future goes on if we don’t correct this racism and we to see more and more qualified young white men turned down for a job, scholarships or bank loans…. and somebody else who is a so-called minority and less qualified but who is getting that scholarship or job or Promotion….well that could lead to a serious problem.

In order to avoid all of us, we need to have a meritocracy. DEI must be eliminated. BLM needs to go into the dustbin of history.

It looks like the Biden admin. is well on it's way to starting the next civil war.

i think the last thing black folk would want is a race war
I don’t think most Americans black or want anything like that.

And if there is a possible future Civil War, I don’t think it would be black versus white, but it would include patriots versus left-wing radicals for example. Or just common sense people whether they’re black or white versus left-wing radicals.

if we continue to have a fringe group of people the radical left-wing decide
our hiring processes, scholarships, names of football teams, what products are allowed to be sold at grocery stores and things like that…. it’s going to be a problem.

No one is after young white men except Soros, that is his younger son Alex or Alec. He is the one paying to have them do murderous hit jobs and assassinations of presidents for him.

No other white men seem to be able to stop them. Jesus Jesus Jesus!

No one is after young white men except Soros, that is his younger son Alex or Alec. He is the one paying to have them do murderous hit jobs and assassinations of presidents for him.

No other white men seem to be able to stop them. Jesus Jesus Jesus!
It cannot be denied we have major corporations in the USA with DEI hiring processes. That’s racism against young white men.

The problem is not Black people or white people. It’s the corporations with their racism and also BLM politicians.

The camping denied. It’s major corporations in the USA with DEI hiring processes. That’s racism against young white men. The problem is in Black people or white people. It’s the corporations with their racism and also BLM politicians.
What is DEI? What is it really? People keep saying DEI and no one ever asks what is that, so can you explain it?

There is no statistical evidence of racism against white men. This thread needs to move to conspiracy theories

What is DEI? What is it really? People keep saying DEI and no one ever asks what is that, so can you explain it?
Effectively part of giving jobs, scholarships, and promotions to people because they are a minority. Having job quotas for minorities instead of having a meritocracy based system.

I’m surprised you’re asking the question because you make a lot of posts on this board ….and DEI/blm is a big part of the modern day political atmosphere.

There is definitely racism against whites and white men, but many whites are also angry, and resentful and racist, its not black-and-white. Follow online discussions... i see for example sometimes whites even saying "it was a good world when third world people where put at their place and ruled by europeans" or they seek the times when there was "white world supremacy like late victorian times".

I think the hatred is on both sides.

Forum List

Back