Could all Religions Come Together?

Your mistake. I am not resentful. Far from it. I don't know about all people, but the people I know are not interested in introducing themselves by asking for a discount. It might be something they would consider asking for after they fully converted if the fees and their wages continued to be a hardship. Meanwhile, along with good intentions, best foot forward.
what fees? discount on what? PICKLES?

ok----you never read the koran, probably have very
little experience in mosques. Hubby was born in a
shariah shit hole----feel free to ask questions
Many forget that all religious tribes are two-edged swords.

Great for the in group, but hell on the out group.

I think that it is the first page of my Koran that speaks of killing Jews.

The bible has Yahweh sending Jews to kill for new territory.

Catholics helped Hitler and just look at the homophobia and misogyny we still suffer thanks to G. D. religions that have no morals.

Regards
DL

what fees? discount on what? PICKLES?
Yeah, I’ve never seen what she’s talking about….I’m only guessing.

As far as my synagogue, when they have an event and the fee is $18 - the fee is almost always $18, whether it’s a Purim Party with full buffet or Rosh Hashanah Dinner - it’s the same price for everyone. And there is always a message that financial hardship should never be a factor and all are welcome even if they can’t pay the fee. It’s all signed up for online, so nobody would ever know who pays and who doesn’t.

I always pay of course. It’s only right.

What?? Christians show up at synagogues with the intent to convert Jews away from their religion? We have a word for that in Yiddish……

….CHUTZPAH!
the way things are today----it seems to me that
if anyone showed up in a synagogue today---and
ANNOUNCED I WANT TO BE A JEW----
someone would call the cops and the rest would
RUN

Cucumbers.
oh...THAT'S DIFFERENT
Yeah, I’ve never seen what she’s talking about….I’m only guessing.

As far as my synagogue, when they have an event and the fee is $18 - the fee is almost always $18, whether it’s a Purim Party with full buffet or Rosh Hashanah Dinner - it’s the same price for everyone. And there is always a message that financial hardship should never be a factor and all are welcome even if they can’t pay the fee. It’s all signed up for online, so nobody would ever know who pays and who doesn’t.

I always pay of course. It’s only right.
yes---18 ..... hubby always includes an 18 whether it is a gift or a contribution------but that's part of the
SECRET CODE

Meriweather
ok----you never read the koran, probably have very
little experience in mosques. Hubby was born in a
shariah shit hole----feel free to ask questions
All the other world religions are like a mixed group of fish swimming around in an aquarium tank.

Islam is like piranhas dropped into that tank.

Not only could but will.

That's the destiny of Humanity to come together like the song says .......but now now or today, not at this low level of Spirituality the world is today.

In some million years, when the Spirit soars again, yes, then.

My opinion.:)

Could all Religions Come Together?​

Anyone who says "all religions can come together" doesn't understand Christianity, or truth itself.

The reason it could never work is because of what Jesus said in John 14:6. HE is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. Jesus' statement makes sense when you consider that truth itself is exclusive. (2+2=4, not 5, 6 or 7)

And the reality is, most of the other world religions teach something that is in direct opposition to what Christianity teaches.

Basic logic tells us that truth does not contradict itself. (Look up the law of non-contradiction, it's one of the most basic principles of logic.)

I will say this, though. I believe it WILL happen, but in a fake way. When this world heads into the New World Order (which is basically the reign of the anti-christ) there will be a "coming together" of the world religions and the world governments, but of course this "coming together" will exclude true Christianity, which states there is only one way. The bible says that in the last days, followers of Christ will be hated, persecuted, and even killed for their faith.

So no, the world religions will never "come together" in a true way. Only in the fake, corrupt "coming together" of the New World Order, which is the enemy's counterfeit of what God will do in the future.

Anyone who says "all religions can come together" doesn't understand Christianity, or truth itself.

The reason it could never work is because of what Jesus said in John 14:6. HE is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. Jesus' statement makes sense when you consider that truth itself is exclusive. (2+2=4, not 5, 6 or 7)

And the reality is, most of the other world religions teach something that is in direct opposition to what Christianity teaches.

Basic logic tells us that truth does not contradict itself. (Look up the law of non-contradiction, it's one of the most basic principles of logic.)

I will say this, though. I believe it WILL happen, but in a fake way. When this world heads into the New World Order (which is basically the reign of the anti-christ) there will be a "coming together" of the world religions and the world governments, but of course this "coming together" will exclude true Christianity, which states there is only one way. The bible says that in the last days, followers of Christ will be hated, persecuted, and even killed for their faith.

So no, the world religions will never "come together" in a true way. Only in the fake, corrupt "coming together" of the New World Order, which is the enemy's counterfeit of what God will do in the future.

This is what the WEF is all about.

This is ONE reason TRUE Christians are HATED by the world.

But Jesus said there is only ONE way. There are not many paths. True Christians follow Christ. Muslims follow Allah. Jews, Hindus and the rest will never follow Christ to until He Returns.

Not only could but will.

That's the destiny of Humanity to come together like the song says .......but now now or today, not at this low level of Spirituality the world is today.

In some million years, when the Spirit soars again, yes, then.

My opinion.:)

Could all Religions Come Together?​

From a Christian perspective, never. There is no compatibility at all.

This is ONE reason TRUE Christians are HATED by the world.

But Jesus said there is only ONE way. There are not many paths. True Christians follow Christ. Muslims follow Allah. Jews, Hindus and the rest will never follow Christ to until He Returns.
You are correct that Gnostic Christians are mostly hated.

So is reality, by those who do not recognize our evolving perfection.

Gnostic Christians are about the only ones following the real way that Jesus taught.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

no. that can't happen. For one Muslims will kill over it and christians, most that is, will not join in worship to false gods. Israel did that and see what happened to them.
I totally agree

Catholics and some sects of the protestants have some good common ground but Islam has no good common ground w/ Christians

From a Christian perspective, never. There is no compatibility at all.

That's why I said millions of years or perhaps billions of years from now.

At present, humanity is not ready to accept the spiritual concept that I was mentioning previously.

Forum List

Back