Could all Religions Come Together?

The Muslims and Jews who receive the Holy Spirit through Jesus are able to reconcile in peace with fellow Christians and others who submit to the same unifying authority.

Those are Christians.

Of course we all come from different background and beliefs to start with. But where we agree to submit to agreement in Christ among us, then we can receive God's truth which resolves any conflicts otherwise.

G-d will resolve all conflicts. Do NOT put your trust in man. Rather, seek G-d as a Noahide and when the signs portend, do not fight the devil, run for the hills. This is G-d's job and revenge is H-s.

So let's review the thread:

All religions can come together, as long as everyone believes exactly the same iron aged nonsense you believe.
I believe what the scriptures tell me, along with all the other Christians with a Bible. I was never a proponent of all religions coming together, because in order to do that they would have to leave out the Son of God. There is coming a One World Church that will do just that. No Jesus in their Bible. While that may be more to your liking in this life, I prefer the narrow road. And you will kill me for it.
All you'll be doing is sending me home.
I didn't write the last chapter of the Bible. I believe the last chapter of the Bible. You don't have to.

No need to become hysterical. I notice you still have not provided the verse where Jesus tells us to use Jesus' words as a threat. On the other hand, we all know the verse where he tells his followers to proclaim the good news.
By the Golden Rule, and reaping what you sow, people who wield or speak in threats may be responded to that same way. Bullies like Trump fare better when addressing fellow bullies. If that is the language they speak and respond to, they may end up redressing grievances in that style.

I prefer to mediate and let everyone vent and work out issues WITHOUT adding more negative pressure. I prefer to defuse the pressure already being expressed, not to add more fuel to the fire.

We have different roles and styles of communicating, and managing conflict

Let's organize and make the best of our combined skills and advantages.

I've cut the legs from your argument.
In fact, you have not. You have only demonstrated how little you know of Islam, or the ancient use of El. But if you are seeing us in some kind of game where you want me to say, "You win," I can accommodate that for I am not playing the game and therefore forfeit, meaning "You win." ;)

Those are Christians.
Yes, and that speaks to the lie that Evangelicals tell Jews whom they are after to convert. That’s what “Jews for Jesus” was all about. When Evangelicals were failing in their conversion attempts, they came up with a new strategy: tell Jews they could still be Jewish and believe in Jesus.

Those are Christians.

G-d will resolve all conflicts. Do NOT put your trust in man. Rather, seek G-d as a Noahide and when the signs portend, do not fight the devil, run for the hills. This is G-d's job and revenge is H-s.
I have even met Atheists who actually served and collaborated in Peace and Justice as Neighbors in Christ. And yes I know Muslims who are neighbors in Christ even if they still identify Muslim. Some may also call themselves Christian but some do not. Because being Christian in spirit can be expressed differently than Christian in culture.

When the Gentiles under Natural laws agree to obey God through Christ, they may remain Righteous Gentiles and may not preach scripture or Bible as traditional Christians. Buddhists as well who receive the Holy Spirit may express themselves still in Buddhist terms as their native tongues.

Receiving Jesus and the Holy Spirit may be expressed in different tongues. Just because "every tongue shall confess" doesn't mean all people will convert to or speak the same tongue.

In fact, you have not. You have only demonstrated how little you know of Islam, or the ancient use of El. But if you are seeing us in some kind of game where you want me to say, "You win," I can accommodate that for I am not playing the game and therefore forfeit, meaning "You win." ;)

I don't care what you think about any of it. Remove Jesus and it all falls apart. It's called an education.

I have even met Atheists who actually served and collaborated in Peace and Justice as Neighbors in Christ.

But they don't believe in G-d or Jesus or Allah and if righteous, they may ameliorate their placement in G-d's Heaven.

And yes I know Muslims who are neighbors in Christ even if they still identify Muslim.

People can call themselves whatever they want. Pence called himself a 'Born Again Catholic' so people following contradictions in terms is nothing new.

Some may also call themselves Christian but some do not. Because being Christian in spirit can be expressed differently than Christian in culture.

But it is said "Believe in Christ or be Damned". Even though Catholicism is attempting to create a one world order religion as a pantheon a la Rome. By being damned means that they will not be under the Christian order.

When the Gentiles under Natural laws agree to obey God through Christ, they may remain Righteous Gentiles and may not preach scripture or Bible as traditional Christians. Buddhists as well who receive the Holy Spirit may express themselves still in Buddhist terms as their native tongues.

But this is not about righteousness which can follow any human if they but walk with G-d regardless.

"And Enoch walked with G-d, and then he was gone."

G-d will take and he decides the time and place.

Receiving Jesus and the Holy Spirit may be expressed in different tongues. Just because "every tongue shall confess" doesn't mean all people will convert to or speak the same tongue.

If they open the door to Jesus, all those sins are removed and the future ones will be dealt with through repentance and communion.

For G-d's house has many rooms. For Islam, For Christianity, for Noahide.... etc. There will even be rooms for homosexuals, and pagans, but as an abomination to G-d, they will be housed far away and the closer our spirts are with G-d brings the comfort of G-d.

Yes, and that speaks to the lie that Evangelicals tell Jews whom they are after to convert. That’s what “Jews for Jesus” was all about. When Evangelicals were failing in their conversion attempts, they came up with a new strategy: tell Jews they could still be Jewish and believe in Jesus.
It depends how this is done.
One of the most respected Jewish couples I had the honor of working with for their international Christian healing outreach kept both their Jewish traditions and received and honored Jesus as Lord

However, they equally warned as you do here that some of the Messianic Jews were not fully Christian believers.

To this day, the most religiously adherent Jewish-Christian believers I know remain divided over which followers are authentic and which are teaching falsely.

Apparently there is a right and wrong way to uphold both the Jewish Torah and the Lord Yeshua as Messiah. But you can't really tell which is which because the different people will say it's the other teaching it wrong!!!

But they don't believe in G-d or Jesus or Allah and if righteous, they may ameliorate their placement in G-d's Heaven.

People can call themselves whatever they want. Pence called himself a 'Born Again Catholic' so people following contradictions in terms is nothing new.

But it is said Believe in Christ or be Damned". Even though Catholicism is attempting to create a one world order religion as a pantheon a la Rome. By being damned means that they will not be under the Christian order.

But this is not about righteousness which can follow any human if they but walk with G-d regardless.

"And Enoch walked with G-d, and then he was gone."

G-d will take and he decides the time and place.

If they open the door to Jesus, all those sins are removed and the future ones will be dealt with through repentance and communion.

For G-d's house has many rooms. For Islam, For Christianity, for Noahide.... etc. There will even be rooms for homosexuals, and pagans, but as an abomination to G-d, they will be housed far away and the closer our spirts are with G-d brings the comfort of G-d.
When I translate Jesus and the Holy Spirit to mean universal Justice and Peace, then I can tell how far people really have faith we can receive these and where our faith falls short.

Usually it's mutual.

When I translate Jesus and the Holy Spirit to mean universal Justice and Peace, then I can tell how far people really have faith we can receive these and where our faith falls short.

Usually it's mutual.
IMO

Seek your own place, before seeking other's own. Be good with G-d before you listen to man or you will lose contact. To seek others when you are confused will lead to a life of confusion and a longer journey to heaven than necessary.

This has always been the case. Greece was a far greater danger than Christ at one time.

Jews who wanted to play in the Grecian sports had to have an operation to pull a prepuce back as if circumcised. I have heard reform Jews say that they did not circumcise their children, wanting their children to make their own choice, convert as an adult and go through circumcision as an adult.

This is patently insane and what happens when one puts their trust in man.

Yet we reman. Selah!

You are so hypocritical you can’t even see it. Why can’t you Evangelicals let Jews believe what they want - and YOU stop with your comments about how “Jews will destroy the earth.” THAT isn’t an antisemitic attitude?!

Talk about being critical of people who don’t agree with your religion! You’re so furious and hateful that you would blame the Jews if the earth is destroyed.

You believe whatever you want. I haven’t attacked you for it. All I’ve done is point out your contempt for Jews. Disgusting.
Blah, blah blah. What I told you was Revelation. You don't like the message no matter who says it. Tough shit. Don't project your hatred of the Word onto me. Stop misquoting me to further your hatred of Christians. I said the Temple was going to be desecrated and the shit was going to hit the fan. Did Jewish John hate the Jews too? Because He was the one that said it, you loon.
Only a small remnant of Jews will survive, and those still alive run toward the earthquake that happens when Christ touches the Mt. of Olives. Hate me for quoting Zechariah and Isaiah too, but you'll cry bitter tears when you see Him:

Zechariah 12:10 reads, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.”

And here is why:
Isaiah 53:5 “But he was pierced for our transgressions.”

And the piercing left ugly marks...

Remove Jesus and it all falls apart.
Remember Jesus teaching us to discern the will of the Father and follow it? With the Father, nothing falls apart. Jesus said he came for the lost and that description fits many of us. I truly love and appreciate that extra hand of God extended to those of us who need it. Jesus led me to the path and Way of the Kingdom of God. Jews may confidently say they did not need this assist, and I believe them. I have yet to meet a Jew (or Muslim) who has insisted I had/have no need for Jesus. I did/do, and I am all the richer for it.

Jews of faith follow the word of God, and follow it closely. Christians who sincerely believe that Jesus is the Word made flesh should be able to see those of other faiths who are following God's Word.

While I personally have never tried to convert a Jew, I certainly don't run from their degrading of Christians. Anybody can believe in Jesus, that is why you have Messianic Jews. They are Jews that believe that Jesus actually is the Messiah. Hate them too do ya?

Last edited:
I have yet to meet a Jew (or Muslim) who has insisted I had/have no need for Jesus.

Because you have a need for Jesus's teachings. Jesus believed that man could not save themselves being wrought in original sin and he took the sins of man from then on.

That being said, when Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good/evil, she did not know sin, she was still in innocence before she ate it.

So, the house of Judah does not believe in original sin. We were innocent of sin. But Eve, after eating the apple had her eyes opened and realized that this is what G-d wanted, and so handed it to Adam, who still being innocent could not create a sin from within.

Anybody can believe in Jesus, that is why you have Messianic Jews. They are Jews that believe that Jesus actually is the Messiah. Hate them too do ya?
Jews who believe in Jesus Christ are Jews by lineage, not belief in Judaism. If they are not Jews by lineage, then they are not Jews unless they convert (mikvah and circumsize). One can be a Jew by patriarchal lineage and not believe in Judaism.

The Christians have their own place and always have since the rabbinical split, being that Jesus was a Rabbi who argued with the Pharisees and won his place. This displeased the Sadducees who set him up with Herod. When Herod was gone, so went the Sadducees, never to be seen again.

Herod was an Idumean convert when Jews forcibly converted them and are still paying to this day.

Blah, blah blah. What I told you was Revelation. You don't like the message no matter who says it. Tough shit. Don't project your hatred of the Word onto me. Stop misquoting me to further your hatred of Christians. I said the Temple was going to be desecrated and the shit was going to hit the fan. Did Jewish John hate the Jews too? Because He was the one that said it, you loon.
Only a small remnant of Jews will survive, and those still alive run toward the earthquake that happens when Christ touches the Mt. of Olives. Hate me for quoting Zechariah and Isaiah too, but you'll cry bitter tears when you see Him:

Zechariah 12:10 reads, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.”
And here is why:
Isaiah 53:5 “But he was pierced for our transgressions.”

And the piercing left ugly marks...
Blah, blah, blah! Stop quoting Revelation to a practicing Jew. It’s beyond rude.

And stop your lie that I am bigoted to ChristIans. You are exactly like the leftists: I object to your negative view of Jews, and so turn it around and call ME the bigot.

I wish you Evangelicals could see just how much you are like Democrats.

And of course John hated the Jews. The Gospel of John was the absolute worst.

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah! Stop quoting Revelation to a practicing Jew. It’s beyond rude.
To use the Christ's words back on those who proselytize to the house of Judah. "They know not what they do."

Baruch HaShem.

Stop quoting Revelation to a practicing Jew. It’s beyond rude.
It is not Revelation that is rude...it is the interpretation that misses the intent of the original author, just as the quotes from Zechariah and Isaiah miss the intent of the original authors.

Forum List

Back