Could all Religions Come Together?

Genesis 49:9-10
“Judah is a lion’s whelp;
From the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He couches, he lies down as a lion,
And as a lion, who dares rouse him up?
“The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes,
And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples

Sh'ma Yisra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad

Hear, O Israel: YHWH is our G-d, YHWH is One!"

Not talking about religions coming together, but a day of people worshiping God together.
We just need translators and interpreters, because the way secular approaches like Buddhism study and appreciate God's wisdom may be different and involve silent contemplation, or interactive discourse, rather than intercessory prayer or larger group sharing with praise music.

And your hatred toward Gentiles is noted. :uhoh3:
Not to ones who are respectful to my choice of religion and don’t threaten me with hell if don’t abandon it. No Jew tells Christians that Gd is angry at them for worshipping a mortal man and will send them to hell if they don’t stop it because we don’t believe that).

To the antisemitic Evangelical types who reek disdain for Jews, and talk about how Jews “will destroy the earth,” as you did, yes….I could do without them. We’ve already seen the result of that type of hate to the Jewish people

The vast majority are respectful of others’ faiths. Thank Gd.

Last edited:
Sh'ma Yisra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad

Hear, O Israel: YHWH is our G-d, YHWH is One!"

OT and NT:
Deut. 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29 Jesus replied, "This is the most important: 'Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One.

And the rest of the scripture:

Deut. 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus declared, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

Not to ones who are respectful to my choice of religion and don’t threaten me with hell if don’t abandon it. No Jew tells Christians that Gd is angry at them for worshipping a mortal man and will send them to hell if they don’t stop it because we don’t believe that).

To the antisemitic Evangelical types who reek disdain for Jews, and talk about how Jews “will destroy the earth,” as you did, yes….I could do without them. We’ve already seen the result of that type of hate to the Jewish people

The vast majority are respectful of others’ faiths. Thank Gd.

I never said a word about you going to hell. I am all about the judge not verse... You have me confused with your bias toward Christians. Disagreeing with you is tantamount to antisemitism in your view. It isn't. That's just you being critical of others who don't share your religious beliefs. Me quoting Revelation doesn't sit well with you, but that doesn't change Revelation one bit. When the new Temple is defiled the shit is going to hit the fan. Nukes will be flying, and it will be necessary for Christ to return before all life, not just the Jews will be wiped out. And, you'll be glad to see Him. That message is from a Jewish man named John. Not me. Not up to me whether you like it or not. I didn't predict it. I am watching it come to fruition though.

Never told you God was angry with you. Has God never disciplined Israel? Many times. Has He deserted Israel? Never. He keeps His promises.

You attack anyone who disagrees with your religion. It's immaterial to me. I read the back of the book. I know prophesy when I see it. Israel was reborn in a day. They will give up land for a peace treaty, they will build another Temple. It will be defiled and the peace treaty ends in war:

Zech. 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her.

^ Not my prophesy. Your prophet... I didn't lay out the scenario. Your God did.

Evangelical problem? Tell Haggee all about it. Maybe he's stop building orphanages in Israel. Or Frank Graham, maybe he'll shut up and will stop feeding hungry Jews, or...

You are absolutely correct. And it is the answer to the OP.
Allah has no son. The God of Abraham does. And the Son is of the utmost importance to mankind...
So let's review the thread:

All religions can come together, as long as everyone believes exactly the same iron aged nonsense you believe.

I never said a word about you going to hell. I am all about the judge not verse... You have me confused with your bias toward Christians. Disagreeing with you is tantamount to antisemitism in your view. It isn't. That's just you being critical of others who don't share your religious beliefs. Me quoting Revelation doesn't sit well with you, but that doesn't change Revelation one bit. When the new Temple is defiled the shit is going to hit the fan. Nukes will be flying, and it will be necessary for Christ to return before all life, not just the Jews will be wiped out. And, you'll be glad to see Him. That message is from a Jewish man named John. Not me. Not up to me whether you like it or not. I didn't predict it. I am watching it come to fruition though.

Never told you God was angry with you. Has God never disciplined Israel? Many times. Has He deserted Israel? Never. He keeps His promises.

You attack anyone who disagrees with your religion. It's immaterial to me. I read the back of the book. I know prophesy when I see it. Israel was reborn in a day. They will give up land for a peace treaty, they will build another Temple. It will be defiled and the peace treaty ends in war:

Zech. 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her.

^ Not my prophesy. Your prophet... I didn't lay out the scenario. Your God did.

Evangelical problem? Tell Haggee all about it. Maybe he's stop building orphanages in Israel. Or Frank Graham, maybe he'll shut up and will stop feeding hungry Jews, or...
You are so hypocritical you can’t even see it. Why can’t you Evangelicals let Jews believe what they want - and YOU stop with your comments about how “Jews will destroy the earth.” THAT isn’t an antisemitic attitude?!

Talk about being critical of people who don’t agree with your religion! You’re so furious and hateful that you would blame the Jews if the earth is destroyed.

You believe whatever you want. I haven’t attacked you for it. All I’ve done is point out your contempt for Jews. Disgusting.

In my opinion the word "together" should have been defined first, but that's just me.

No. Allah is not Yahweh.
Both are descriptive words of God. Allah means The Lord of the Worlds. Other words can describe this, but Muslims use Allah because Allah is both genderless and cannot be made plural.

The etymology of Yahweh is, The One Who Is; The Existing.

One God, different perspective/adjectives describing the One.

You are absolutely correct. And it is the answer to the OP.
Allah has no son. The God of Abraham does. And the Son is of the utmost importance to mankind...
Muslims worship the God of Abraham, whom they call Allah. Yahweh also refers to the God of Abraham. The God of Abraham is worshiped by Christians who believe in Jesus, the Son of God, the Word of God.

Both are descriptive words of God. Allah means The Lord of the Worlds. Other words can describe this, but Muslims use Allah because Allah is both genderless and cannot be made plural.

The etymology of Yahweh is, The One Who Is; The Existing.

One God, different perspective/adjectives describing the One.

Go further back in history. Islam comes from Ishmael, not Abraham. Abraham worshiped Yahweh.

Islam:

Allah: There is no god but He; His are the Greatest Names. (20:8)
In order to familiarize ourselves with Allah's Attributes, we have to consult the Holy Qur’an, traditions, or even common-sense. On page 220 of his Book of Unity (of Allah), Shaikh Muhammad ibn `Ali ibn Babawayh al-Qummi al-Saduq quotes Imam Ja`fer al-Sadiq quoting his forefathers quoting the Messenger of Allah saying,

The Qur'an is not the Bible. Read the source. Next, Jesus is a just a Prophet He is the Son of God. That in and of itself disqualifies Allah.

Muslims worship the God of Abraham, whom they call Allah. Yahweh also refers to the God of Abraham. The God of Abraham is worshiped by Christians who believe in Jesus, the Son of God, the Word of God.

The fact that Muslims ONLY see Jesus as a Prophet proves you wrong.

Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any deity. [If there had been], then each deity would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe [concerning Him

The reason it is not heresy is that we are asked to spread the Good News. We are not asked to persecute those who do not accept it. In fact, we are to leave them in the hands of God--God who is just, loving, and merciful.

Jesus' own words: If someone does not welcome the news, simply shake the dust from your feet and move on. Remember his response when James and John suggest they call down fire and brimstone instead?

Telling people the words of Jesus is now persecution?

You're sure about that?

Telling people the words of Jesus is now persecution?

You're sure about that?
Telling it once, no. Repeatedly ramming it down someone’s throat after they’ve asked you not to, yes….it’s harassment.

Getting back to this: In my opinion it is a sin against God--and presents a travesty of God--that one is in danger of hell by not accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.

The failures of man and any of our failures does not limit God. Do your failures limit God? If you believe they do, shrug. If they do not, then the failures of others do not limit God, either. Have faith. God works in ways that are beyond our understanding. Christ also noted that those who sow are often not the ones who reap.

Have confidence God/His Holy Spirit/His Word can produce great results when your own threats of hell and damnation don't produce your desired results.

I don't "threaten" people with hell and damnation.

You are still stuck with the truth that you know better than Jesus. You, in fact, called Jesus' own words a "sin against God"...and a "travesty".

Heretical.

Telling it once, no. Repeatedly ramming it down someone’s throat after they’ve asked you not to, yes….it’s harassment.

Let me remind you that you stated you would not PRAY next to Christians.

This is just more of the big, bigoted blind spot you cannot see....are Christians praying privately "ramming" their Gospel down your throat?

Please advise

Forum List

Back