Could all Religions Come Together?

Both are descriptive words of God. Allah means The Lord of the Worlds. Other words can describe this, but Muslims use Allah because Allah is both genderless and cannot be made plural.

The etymology of Yahweh is, The One Who Is; The Existing.

One God, different perspective/adjectives describing the One.

More heresy.

Let me remind you that you stated you would not PRAY next to Christians.

This is just more of the big, bigoted blind spot you cannot see....are Christians praying privately "ramming" their Gospel down your throat?

Please advise
I should have clarified. I will not pray next to Evangelical Christians. I will pray next to respectful Christians, and have done so many times - the last just several weeks ago.

Telling it once, no. Repeatedly ramming it down someone’s throat after they’ve asked you not to, yes….it’s harassment.

One must expect push back when one enters a thread and pushes back on the premise. Toughen up butter cup. Disagreement will never change your views so let it slide off your back.

I should have clarified. I will not pray next to Evangelical Christians. I will pray next to respectful Christians, and have done so many times - the last just several weeks ago.

"respectful" Christians means Christians who do not hold to actual Christian theology.

Bigoted.

That's you.

One must expect push back when one enters a thread and pushes back on the premise. Toughen up butter cup. Disagreement will never change your views so let it slide off your back.
Thanks for the advice, I guess,

"respectful" Christians means Christians who do not hold to actual Christian theology.

Bigoted.

That's you.
No, respectful Christians are those who do not question my beliefs or try to get me to abandon Judaism.

As far as “bigoted,” YOU are bigoted against other CHRISTIANS if they don’t meet your definition.

I grew up with a lovely Christian family next door - quite religious - ans they never once attempted to talk me into listening to Jesus. I am still friends with one of the girls. That you would deem them “not Christian” is unbelievable. They went to Sunday mass every week, had Saturday school, didn’t eat meat on Friday, and so forth.

They were Christians. Nice ones.

It's no big deal, you are you and they are they. What "they" say means nothing.
I like to try to educate the Evangelical Christians as to how annoying they are, but you’re right….won’t do any good.

Several years ago there was a big “What Non-Christians Want Evangelicals to Know,” or something like that, that has people explaining how arrogant and disrespectful the whole thing was. But I guess it didn’t accomplish anything.

Edited to add: I found it! It was actually written by a Christian who researched how non-Christians felt when they were told they were wrong. The end result was: the message they send is “I’m OK - You’re Not” and we wish they would stop.

The fact that Muslims ONLY see Jesus as a Prophet proves you wrong.
Muslims still worship the God of Abraham. They do not hold the belief that Jesus is the son of God. Jews do not hold the belief that Jesus is the son of God.

Muslims still worship the God of Abraham. They do not hold the belief that Jesus is the son of God. Jews do not hold the belief that Jesus is the son of God.

Which excludes Allah from the discussion. The only way to Yahweh is through Jesus.

OT and NT:
Deut. 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29 Jesus replied, "This is the most important: 'Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One.

And the rest of the scripture:

Deut. 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus declared, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
And Jesus gave to us a Third NEW Commandment in John 13:34
To love one another as Jesus does with God's love .

These Three Commandments fulfill the levels of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit where in Jesus name these are reconciled as ONE.

See also Matthew 6:14-15
Where we forgive others then we are forgiven but where we fail to forgive neither are we forgiven.

Since all humans fail and fall short that is why we ask the Lord's help with forgiveness where our will is not able.

Islam comes from Muhammad. Ishmael is the son of Abraham. Jews, Christians, Muslims all worship the God of Abraham.
Wrong. When Ishmael was with Abraham, he worshipped, albeit poorly: YHWH.

Islam came much, much later. Allah is the Islamic god. (Small g).

Islam comes from Muhammad. Ishmael is the son of Abraham. Jews, Christians, Muslims all worship the God of Abraham.
Yes agreed! The true consistent Muslim followers teach and obey this teaching to receive ALL (Prophets/Laws).sent from God which includes Jewish Torah, Christian Scripture and Muslim Quran.

Clearly only through Agreement in Christ Jesus Authority is such perfect union and unity possible.

You are still stuck with the truth that you know better than Jesus. You, in fact, called Jesus' own words a "sin against God"...and a "travesty".
No need to become hysterical. I notice you still have not provided the verse where Jesus tells us to use Jesus' words as a threat. On the other hand, we all know the verse where he tells his followers to proclaim the good news.

Wrong. When Ishmael was with Abraham, he worshipped, albeit poorly: YHWH.

Islam came much, much later. Allah is the Islamic god. (Small g).
The Muslims and Jews who receive the Holy Spirit through Jesus are able to reconcile in peace with fellow Christians and others who submit to the same unifying authority.

Of course we all come from different background and beliefs to start with. But where we agree to submit to agreement in Christ among us, then we can receive God's truth which resolves any conflicts otherwise.

Forum List

Back