Could all Religions Come Together?

No, God doesn't need any help speaking. What the Jews say is inconsequential. Here is the scripture that explains the process of grafting Gentiles onto the Jewish root, Christ as the Jewish root, the Jews trespass, and how they can be grafted again:

Romans 11
So I ask, did they (Jews) stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as first fruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root3 of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.

It's metaphor.

So the Jews are inconsequential - and your proof is in the New Testament? Oh that‘s rich.
Reread...
What the Jew SAYS is inconsequential. God isn't going to change His plan for man because someone misunderstands the plan, Jew or Gentile...

The Jews have a neighbor that plans on nuking them as soon as possible, and all the animals you have sacrificed aren't going to help you. But you do have a LION on your side that will save you and you will recognize Him as your Messiah.
No one says you have to believe any of the NT. You are living it. We are watching you live it. It is your actions regarding the Temple you are about to build that will nearly destroy life on earth before your Messiah returns.

Reread...
What the Jew SAYS is inconsequential. God isn't going to change His plan for man because someone misunderstands the plan, Jew or Gentile...

The Jews have a neighbor that plans on nuking them as soon as possible, and all the animals you have sacrificed aren't going to help you. But you do have a LION on your side that will save you and you will recognize Him as your Messiah.
No one says you have to believe any of the NT. You are living it. We are watching you live it. It is your actions regarding the Temple you are about to build that will nearly destroy life on earth before your Messiah returns.
Whatever. Still pretty rude to say what the Jew says in inconsequential.

And I have no idea what you’re talking about that we have a LION on our side who will save us, other than sarcasm. All good Jews have a place in the World to Come, as do good non-Jews.

And our actions will destroy life on Earth?? Again, this is the type of contempt for Jews among the far-right Christians that have Jews staying with the Dems.

The most comfortable place for a Republican Jew is within the Odthodox Jewish community: they are Republican, and of course they do not look upon Jews with disdain.

This is exactly what you said:

In my opinion it is a sin against God--and presents a travesty of God--that one is in danger of hell by not accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Getting back to this: In my opinion it is a sin against God--and presents a travesty of God--that one is in danger of hell by not accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.

The failures of man and any of our failures does not limit God. Do your failures limit God? If you believe they do, shrug. If they do not, then the failures of others do not limit God, either. Have faith. God works in ways that are beyond our understanding. Christ also noted that those who sow are often not the ones who reap.

Have confidence God/His Holy Spirit/His Word can produce great results when your own threats of hell and damnation don't produce your desired results.

^^^ This is antisemitic. Jews are not denying Gd. And stop with your nonsense that we will return to sacrificing animals.

It is comments such as yours that keep Jews voting Democrat.
lol. And Democrats back Hamas! And IRAN!!! Not too smart, but there ya go...
Again, reread. Didn't say you deny God. You deny His Son. The one that fulfilled the Law for you...
You are preparing Temple priests for sacrificing, and have after 2,000 years, pure red heifers to sacrifice with. A new Temple is being prepared for. Google it...

lol. And Democrats back Hamas! And IRAN!!! Not too smart, but there ya go...
Again, reread. Didn't say you deny God. You deny His Son. The one that fulfilled the Law for you...
You are preparing Temple priests for sacrificing, and have after 2,000 years, pure red heifers to sacrifice with. A new Temple is being prepared for. Google it...
That’s YOUR belief. YOUR belief is just as likely, or not, to be correct as is MY belief.

Whatever. Still pretty rude to say what the Jew says in inconsequential.

And I have no idea what you’re talking about that we have a LION on our side who will save us, other than sarcasm. All good Jews have a place in the World to Come, as do good non-Jews.

And our actions will destroy life on Earth?? Again, this is the type of contempt for Jews among the far-right Christians that have Jews staying with the Dems.

The most comfortable place for a Republican Jew is within the Odthodox Jewish community: they are Republican, and of course they do not look upon Jews with disdain.
It's not rude. It's the simple truth. There is nothing you can say that will divert God from carrying out His plan. That you don't accept Christ, doesn't make NT readers anti-sematic. It makes us more supportive.

Here is the Lion of the tribe of Judah OT and NT:

Genesis 49:9-10
“Judah is a lion’s whelp;
From the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He couches, he lies down as a lion,
And as a lion, who dares rouse him up?
“The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes,
And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples
and:
Revelation 5:5 and one of the elders *said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.”

As for Jews and democrats, Obama and Biden support Iran. Trump moved our embassy and it pleased the Jews. Vote for Biden... :uhoh3:

That’s YOUR belief. YOUR belief is just as likely, or not, to be correct as is MY belief.
You are terribly behind the times. Google the progress of the new Temple.
Opinion has nothing to do with it. Jewish disciples and a Jewish Rabbi have everything to do with it. I believe what they said. You are under no obligation to agree with me. It doesn't make you an anti-Gentile, so stop with the name calling.

Oh, and be sure to vote for Biden, and his Iran nuke deal...:2up:

You are terribly behind the times. Google the progress of the new Temple.
Opinion has nothing to do with it. Jewish disciples and a Jewish Rabbi have everything to do with it. I believe what they said. You are under no obligation to agree with me. It doesn't make you an anti-Gentile, so stop with the name calling.

Oh, and be sure to vote for Biden, and his Iran nuke deal...:2up:
You’re a fool. I’m not voting for Biden! Never have and never will! I’m explaining to you why the alt-right Christian disdain about Jews is keeping them to the Democrats.

The world looks at and always have looked at Jews with disdain. They want to be God's chosen. Christians who understand the Bible feel partnered with Jews and are drawn to your God, and especially one Jewish Rabbi.
Lisa, how foolish would it be to dismiss this blessing, (from your half of the book):
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

You won't find an ounce of antisemitism in my body. We just believe differently.

Good. Vote Republican, tell Iran to kiss your Jewish ass, and tell Israel not to give up one inch of the land God deeded them...

Last edited:
The world looks at and always have looked at Jews with disdain. They want to be God's chosen. Christians who understand the Bible feel partnered with them and are drawn to your God, and especially one Jewish Rabbi.
Lisa, how foolish would it be to dismiss this blessing, from your half of the book:
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

You won't find an ounce of antisemitism in my body. We just believe differently.

Good. Vote Republican, tell Iran to kiss your Jewish ass, and tell Israel not to give up one inch of the land God deeded them...
You say I won’t find an ounce of antisemitism in your body, and yet you say how the entire world looks upon Jews with disdain.

Please….I want Republicans to win this election. Please keep your mouth shut as far as your mistaken attitudes toward Jews.

this thread is for bringing people together by removing the false barriers that separate them ... the false claim of commandments etched in the heavens, those commandments would be the first and foremost to be removed - used to persecute and victimize the innocent- for that purpose. so a heavenly event would be possible..
Yes, so by the same process it takes to forgive and let go of any conditions that are not universal, you would also forgive and let go and quit harping on that. As long as you hold on to this condition, you are part of the reason it still exists.

BreezeWood

what are you claiming needs forgiving - the false commandments ... those are for you to leave behind - for a heavenly gathering.

what specifically were you implying from the post that would as well need removal ... and forgiveness for the false commandments will certainly never be a thought for the heavens.

The religions cannot come together. They may be superseded by human experience and expanded perceptions.

You say I won’t find an ounce of antisemitism in your body, and yet you say how the entire world looks upon Jews with disdain.

Please….I want Republicans to win this election. Please keep your mouth shut as far as your mistaken attitudes toward Jews.
:eusa_doh: Review the history of the Jews, and how well they have been received by the countries of the world since the beginning. Remember WW2? You have history confused with disdain. And the whole world is about to turn on them again in favor of Palestine. < current events, not my anti-antisemitism...

Tell God <with an o, to shut His mouth, because He said it. I reiterated... :)

:eusa_doh: Review the history of the Jews, and how well they have been received by the countries of the world since the beginning. Remember WW2? You have history confused with disdain. And the whole world is about to turn on them again in favor of Palestine. < current events, not my anti-antisemitism...

Tell God <with an o, to shut His mouth, because He said it. I reiterated... :)
Your hate toward Jews is noted.

The religions cannot come together. They may be superseded by human experience and expanded perceptions.
Not talking about religions coming together, but a day of people worshiping God together.

what are you claiming needs forgiving - the false commandments ... those are for you to leave behind - for a heavenly gathering.

what specifically were you implying from the post that would as well need removal ... and forgiveness for the false commandments will certainly never be a thought for the heavens.
Yes, for those who forgive, the heavens also forgive.
The more you and I can forgive our differences, the better we can understand and correct problems between us.

The Golden Rule still applies universally regardless what knowledge or ignorance we bring to the table.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-144553~2.png
    Screenshot_20221106-144553~2.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back