Could all Religions Come Together?

Sold any pigeons lately?
the levites did not sell them----pigeons
(aka squab--sorta----or doves) are very plentiful
in the Middle east and a source of food for ANYONE. Did you see the movie "ON THE WATERFRONT"

By the year 325, there were an estimated 7 million Christians. They slaughtered about 2 million of them. Christians are still being murdered at a rate of over 100,000. a year.
you got a citation for that moronic
7 million figure? and the LIONS
that ate two million of them? Who is
murdering christians----I assume just for
BEING christians according to your sources

No more or less reliable than what the gospels say.
Then the next time you argue the narrative with someone, you should try not to argue as if the gospels have any veracity.

I can say with certainty, though, that the gospels proved true within a generation of their narrative.

Jesus’ murder.
Jews blamed Jews for Jesus' murder. Why would they have done that?

The OT was written in Hebrew, not in Greek and
not in English. You have as much chance with
the OT as you have with the Bhagavad Gita. To
understand a religion, one has to, at least, know its
LAWS. It's poetic epics is not the way to go.
Rama's flying monkey army is a poetic device
Can you trust the OT, written in Hebrew? Find the part for me that tells about Moses talking God out of wiping out the Jews. Here it is in the Greek:

Deuteronomy 9:13-14 (Moses is the one speaking)
“The Lord spoke further to me, saying, ‘I have seen this people, and indeed, it is a stubborn people. Let Me alone, that I may destroy them and blot out their name from under heaven; and I will make of you a nation mightier and greater than they,"
Moses prevented it by reminding God of the promise He made to Abraham.

The OT is not antisemitic... It is pro Jewish. It just doesn't sugarcoat the relationship..

I know. It was all part of the gospel writers’ efforts to turn sentIment against the Jews. And we’ve been paying the price ever since.
not just that which is written---but also the
utter ignorance promulgated by jelly bean
teachers about Judaism and its practice at the
time of Jesus and the situation in Judea

Then the next time you argue the narrative with someone, you should try not to argue as if the gospels have any veracity.

I can say with certainty, though, that the gospels proved true within a generation of their narrative.

Jews blamed Jews for Jesus' murder. Why would they have done that?
you have a citation for jews blaming jews for the
murder of Jesus other than Mel Gibson?

Can you trust the OT, written in Hebrew? Find the part for me that tells about Moses talking God out of wiping out the Jews. Here it is in the Greek:

Deuteronomy 9:13-14 (Moses is the one speaking)
“The Lord spoke further to me, saying, ‘I have seen this people, and indeed, it is a stubborn people. Let Me alone, that I may destroy them and blot out their name from under heaven; and I will make of you a nation mightier and greater than they,"
Moses prevented it by reminding God of the promise He made to Abraham.

The OT is not antisemitic... It is pro Jewish. It just doesn't sugarcoat the relationship..
I did not suggest that the OT is "antisemitic" or
"pro-jewish ---I, correctly, said-----you HAVE NO IDEA as to how to interpret it. It was not written
by a jelly bean teacher or the NICENE council
convened by the author of the Canon law---
aka Nuremburg laws

Well then, I guess you are screwed either way.

"Poor little Jewish girl. With a trail of Christians hounding you, and now Muslims following you around daily hating on you and Jews hating you too. I don't think I'm the problem. You just aren't very likable, and love playing the eternal victim." Could all Religions Come Together?
Why would I be screwed, I live in a nation, I'm not one... And we have been helping Jews before we were even a Nation.
Truth can sometimes sting. I tried as far as possible, without surrender, to stay on civil terms with Lisa. That changed about the 4th time she called me a liar and a Jew hater, antisemitic, chasing her down to make her convert. It's why I question the other times she says she was "chased", because it never happened here...

Since when did I say Jews blamed Jews for the murder of Jesus? Those were the new Christians who were trying to turn people against Jews.
The Jews who wrote the gospels were not Jews? They were Christians?

Okay.

Why did these Christians want to blame Jews for Jesus' murder?

I did not suggest that the OT is "antisemitic" or
"pro-jewish ---I, correctly, said-----you HAVE NO IDEA as to how to interpret it. It was not written
by a jelly bean teacher or the NICENE council
convened by the author of the Canon law---
aka Nuremburg laws

Doesn't need interpretation. Interpretation is where all the different dogma comes from. JUST read it. You'll know a metaphor, from a literal passage. Don't know why Jesus spoke in parables? It tells you why. It explains itself. Don't add or take away from it.
No anti- ROME :eek:ROME bias, No JOOOOOSE bias. Just read it, and then read it again. It will all make perfect sense if you stop trying to reconstruct it...

In fact, the gospels, Acts, and the epistles all relate the efforts of primitive Christians to invite Jews into their fold. Many Jews entered.

Forum List

Back