Could all Religions Come Together?

You dispute it, so you can google it..
I googled----no one had credible stats----you got
a citation?
The Jews who wrote the gospels were not Jews? They were Christians?

Okay.

Why did these Christians want to blame Jews for Jesus' murder?
the gospel writers---- none the gospels are extant--- were both jews and non jews. The NT was
compiled under the aegis of Constantine----
emperor of Rome who hated jews. The book
is Roman propaganda

Well, You said it of Matthew, John, Mark....
not exactly---none of the actual writings of
Matthew, --the several "johns" or Mark are
extant. The NT is the redacted version of those
writings under the aegis of Constantine.
"Saint" Constantine hated jews as is clearly
reflected in "Justinian Law" which is a version
of Canon law and the basis for legalization of the
Inquisition and also the basis for the Nuremburg
Laws

Truth can sometimes sting. I tried as far as possible, without surrender, to stay on civil terms with Lisa. That changed about the 4th time she called me a liar and a Jew hater, antisemitic,
I guess you proved her right when you could no longer hold back the "poor Jewish girl" vomit.

You regurgitated the festering contents of your addled mind. May I offer you a moist towelette?

Last edited:
I understand Jesus as one of many jews who
have lived during times of crisis and was
lauded by some as a savior. In fact the
phenomenon is not unique to jews, lots of
people saw LENIN as a savior. Then there was
JIM JONES
Self proclaimed Messiahs were a dime a dozen. One came back from the dead to prove it. That is why we know His name but none of the others...

Last edited:
The Jews who wrote the gospels were not Jews? They were Christians?

Okay.

Why did these Christians want to blame Jews for Jesus' murder?
Don’t play dumb with me. Because they wanted Jews to convert. That’s why the early Christians who wrote the Gospels had such anti-Jew rhetoric. Synagogue of Satan. Hypocrites who pray in synagogues. Children of the Devil. Niceties like that.

Can you think of a reason why the Christians would have blamed the Jews?

Was it arbitrary?
Are you playing dumb with me? They were trying to turn sentiment against them so that they would be pressured to convert.

Sort of the way Biden and Democrats are vilifying Republicans. They’re trying to make them ashamed of being Republicans, or driving them underground where they will hide their “Republicanness.”

Very similar with 1st c. Christians.

Don’t play dumb with me. Because they wanted Jews to convert. That’s why the early Christians who wrote the Gospels had such anti-Jew rhetoric. Synagogue of Satan. Hypocrites who pray in synagogues. Children of the Devil. Niceties like that.
Christians wanted to blame Jews for Jesus' murder because Christians wanted to convert them? They wanted to convert others to their side by antagonizing them?

Come on, don't play dumb. Surely you can do better than that.

Christians wanted to blame Jews for Jesus' murder because Christians wanted to convert them? They wanted to convert others to their side by antagonizing them?

Come on, don't play dumb. Surely you can do better than that.
Of course. They wanted to make them so disdained and looked down upon that they would give up on Judaism.

You know these primitive Christians converted without such pressure, right?
Yeah, SOME did. But most did not. That’s why the converts to Christianity bullied the Jews via the writings in the NT. Same reason Evangelicals followed me around for a year, threatening me with hell if I didn’t forsake Judaism.

I didn’t say it was a GOOD approach. Didn’t work then; doesn’t work now.

Doesn't need interpretation. Interpretation is where all the different dogma comes from. JUST read it. You'll know a metaphor, from a literal passage. Don't know why Jesus spoke in parables? It tells you why. It explains itself. Don't add or take away from it.
No anti- ROME :eek:ROME bias, No JOOOOOSE bias. Just read it, and then read it again. It will all make perfect sense if you stop trying to reconstruct it...
the OT made perfect sense to me once I learned a bit of Hebrew. Jesus did not write the NT or the OT.
The use of parables is a device very common in
Jewish literature. Hillel used them and Jesus
was a Hillel man. The NT is a collection of writings,
none of which are extant in the original that was
edited and redacted under the Aegis of Constantine,

the OT made perfect sense to me once I learned a bit of Hebrew. Jesus did not write the NT or the OT.
The use of parables is a device very common in
Jewish literature. Hillel used them and Jesus
was a Hillel man. The NT is a collection of writings,
none of which are extant in the original that was
edited and redacted under the Aegis of Constantine,
Jesus was definitely a Hillel man! “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” was straight out of Hillel’s “that which is distasteful to you do not do unto others.”

Jesus was teaching traditional Jewish values. It was those who came after him that invented the new religion. Jesus never had any intention of starting a new religion.

That's conjecture, unless you have a source.

You're rationalizing.
source for what? The NT was compiled and redacted by the Nicene council under the Aegis
of Constantine who happened to DESPISE jews---
especially Pharisees. You got the original writings
of Matthew or of Luke the greek who never met
Jesus?

wrong----Jesus did not make the law obsolete.
PAUL DID
Paul was the Apostle/Missionary to the Gentiles. It was agreed (Council of Jerusalem) that the only law Gentile Christians need to follow were the Noahide Laws.

Forum List

Back