Could all Religions Come Together?

I was not talking about history, I am talking about current events, and you did not answer my question. Should closing innocent Christians in their church and then burning it down be recipricated? Should Jews be allowed to kill 20 Germans a day? Payback?
what question did you pose and to whom? Who burned christians in their church----burning people
is a CATHOLIC THING-----I have relatives who still
speak Spanish ----they fled from the filth who like to
burn people for the glory of the catholic church---about 500 years ago but still speak spanish---do you
support the canonization of "SAINT" ISABELLA? I
suspect you do. Somebody is RECIPROCATING
for the filth of holy catholic queen saint Isabellla?

Pure aggressive venom on your part...
no ----just a statement of fact
Christians believe that Jews who follow Christ are Messianic Jews, as in Jews... The writers of the New Testament were Jews. Except for Luke who was a Gentile physician. And the Jewish writers had differences of opinions about how much of Jewish tradition should be kept, and what should be discarded, circumcision being one point of contention.
They were Jews born and raised that followed Christ. And had no reason to debase other Jews...
the writers of the NT were the NICENE council under the Aegis of CONSTANTINE----king of the
HOLEY MOLEY EMPIRE aka the FIRST REICH.
some 1500 years later came the the king of
THE THIRD REICH. The SECOND REICH sponsored
THE HOLY INQUISITION

I know and it affords me the opportunity to correct your false doctrine and your hateful Christian attacks without you screaming Liar and Antisemite every 5 minutes... :)
what is the nature of the "false doctrine" to which
you refer?

what question did you pose and to whom? Who burned christians in their church----burning people
is a CATHOLIC THING-----I have relatives who still
speak Spanish ----they fled from the filth who like to
burn people for the glory of the catholic church---about 500 years ago but still speak spanish---do you
support the canonization of "SAINT" ISABELLA? I
suspect you do. Somebody is RECIPROCATING
for the filth of holy catholic queen saint Isabellla?
You just don't get that there is no link between me and the Vatican. It doesn't matter. You have to spew your anti-catholic nonsense in every post, no matter what. Look at the treatment you gave norwegen wanting to know if he was a trained Nazi, and Lisa accusing him of using anti-Jew talk from the Gospels. You insulted Sue and I both. You both attack whomever uses scripture you don't like. You don't debate, you just trot out your nasty biases. And all it does it derail threads.

no ----just a statement of fact

the writers of the NT were the NICENE council under the Aegis of CONSTANTINE----king of the
HOLEY MOLEY EMPIRE aka the FIRST REICH.
some 1500 years later came the the king of
THE THIRD REICH. The SECOND REICH sponsored
THE HOLY INQUISITION
Blah Blah Blah, ROME :doubt: You are one trick pony...

You just don't get that there is no link between me and the Vatican. It doesn't matter. You have to spew your anti-catholic nonsense in every post, no matter what. Look at the treatment you gave norwegen wanting to know if he was a trained Nazi, and Lisa accusing him of using anti-Jew talk from the Gospels. You insulted Sue and I both. You both attack whomever uses scripture you don't like. You don't debate, you just trot out your nasty biases. And all it does it derail threads.
your analysis is idiotic except it is true that I assumed that you are Catholic. I have no biases. In fact I have no education in religion other than what
I learned from people of various religions --the only FORMAL stuff I did as a child was attend
Protestant Sunday school as a guest about a dozen
times. Playmate protestant informed me "if the
jews had not killed Jesus, he would still be alive today" You remind me of that genius. We were
about seven at the time. She did not come up with
that bit of filth on her own either. There are many
people who USE SCRIPTURE on this board who have
NO CONCEPT as to what it is all about other than lots of dirt that has been poured into their heads and a fantasy that it fell from heaven

I can certainly believe that. Jesus was a practicing Jew and taught Jewish values. Thus the focus on good works
Modern "Christianity" hates Jesus as much as Jews do. They reject nearly everything He taught.

Did you know Jesus never promised "heaven" as the reward of the saved? Sorry sister, but neither Jews, Arabs or Christians are going to heaven.

From Genesis to Revelation, "ONLY" the EARTH is promised.

that's a "FALSE DOCTRINE" ???
It’s a new level of arrogance for a Christian to think she gets to define who a Jew is, isn’t? I don’t go around telling Christians who qualifies as a Christian!

A Jew who worships a mortal man as a deity has violated THE KEY TENET of Judaism and is no longer a practicing Jew. I believe the actual term is “apostate” - someone who abandons his religion.

your analysis is idiotic except it is true that I assumed that you are Catholic. I have no biases. In fact I have no education in religion other than what
I learned from people of various religions --the only FORMAL stuff I did as a child was attend
Protestant Sunday school as a guest about a dozen
times. Playmate protestant informed me "if the
jews had not killed Jesus, he would still be alive today" You remind me of that genius. We were
about seven at the time. She did not come up with
that bit of filth on her own either. There are many
people who USE SCRIPTURE on this board who have
NO CONCEPT as to what it is all about other than lots of dirt that has been poured into their heads and a fantasy that it fell from heaven
You want me to be Catholic. Because you can't see beyond your bias. And you don't want to hear the truth because you and I have been here before and I have told you many times that I am not now nor have I ever been Catholic. Your bitterness wants me to be Catholic so you can attack me and Rome and any Catholics that happens to post here. Do you not think that you are offensive to them?
If you knew what the hell you were talking about, you would know that I have also said here many times concerning the Jews killing Jesus that if He wasn't nailed to that cross He would have climbed up of it Himself. I nailed Him to that cross. You nailed Him to that cross, and that is where He took our punishment in our place. < I am THAT genius.
By the same token I will not deny the role of the Pharisees or Pilate according to scripture. That is included in MY belief and I am just as entitled to it as you are to yours.

It’s a new level of arrogance for a Christian to think she gets to define who a Jew is, isn’t? I don’t go around telling Christians who qualifies as a Christian!

A Jew who worships a mortal man as a deity has violated THE KEY TENET of Judaism and is no longer a practicing Jew. I believe the actual term is “apostate” - someone who abandons his religion.

Ram is not alone----Adolf believed that jews just
cannot GIVE UP being jews and the christians of the
second reich were highly suspicious of the
conversos

You want me to be Catholic. Because you can't see beyond your bias. And you don't want to hear the truth because you and I have been here before and I have told you many times that I am not now nor have I ever been Catholic. Your bitterness wants me to be Catholic so you can attack me and Rome and any Catholics that happens to post here. Do you not think that you are offensive to them?
If you knew what the hell you were talking about, you would know that I have also said here many times concerning the Jews killing Jesus that if He wasn't nailed to that cross He would have climbed up of it Himself. I nailed Him to that cross. You nailed Him to that cross, and that is where He took our punishment in our place. < I am THAT genius.
By the same token I will not deny the role of the Pharisees or Pilate according to scripture. That is included in MY belief and I am just as entitled to it as you are to yours.
OH I am really intrigued What was the ROLE OF
THE PHARISEES? can you name a pharisee complicit in the crucifixion of Jesus according to the scripture
which was compiled under the aegis of the Emperor
of the first reich? "you nailed him to the cross..."
nope---I am a jew----judaism prohibits crucifixion ---
in fact Pharisaic Judaism avoids capital punishment.
You can find allusion to that fact in the koran. You
should read that book-----you seem under-educated.. All you have is "BELIEF"

your citation does nothing at all to dispel the
obvious fact that the NT is heavily impacted by
ROMAN interests
Nope. Romans and The Jewish disciples weren't friends. Paul was even a Roman citizen and they killed him too. They did not influence what the disciples saw and recorded.
Later, the Catholic Church, used replacement theology and usurped the role of the Jew in the Bible and took the blessings of Abraham for themselves. They added to and took away from and created dogma that favored them.
That does not give you carte blanche to insult all Catholics. They are some of the best people I know.

OH I am really intrigued What was the ROLE OF
THE PHARISEES? can you name a pharisee complicit in the crucifixion of Jesus according to the scripture
which was compiled under the aegis of the Emperor
of the first reich? "you nailed him to the cross..."
nope---I am a jew----judaism prohibits crucifixion ---
in fact Pharisaic Judaism avoids capital punishment.
You can find allusion to that fact in the koran. You
should read that book-----you seem under-educated.. All you have is "BELIEF"
It also was on a Friday afternoon. Jews didn’t carry out death sentences as Shabbos was approaching.

Forum List

Back