Could all Religions Come Together?

in understanding an era----knowing what was what and who was who is VITAL. Did you pass geometry
in High School? Was Nero a pharisee?
:eusa_doh:Way out there in left field again.
Nero a Pharisee? High school geometry? You are going off the deep end again.
Anything pertinent to offer? Cause you've done CATHOLIC :eek: ROME! ad nauseam tonight...

Last edited:
lol. No clue what your little jelly bean brain is trying to convey. Do Catholics eat jelly beans? Are you still pretending I'm catholic so you can do :eek: CATHOLICS!?
Again, money changers were...money changers, like I said earlier.
try not to make a fool of yourself with another silly
evasion -----jelly beans are an easter candy in the
USA and get delivered to good christian kids
by THE BUNNY. Money changers were---in the
minds of the protestant and catholic playmates
of my childhood---the ANCESTORS OF JEWISH
BANKERS. In fact that term is used in Protestant
propaganda as a slur against jews along with
"international bankers"

:eusa_doh:Way out there in left field again.
Nero a Pharisee? High school geometry? You are going off the deep end again.
Anything pertinent to offer? Cause you've done CATHOLIC :eek: ROME! ad nauseam tonight...
Rome was the CENTER OF CHRISTIANITY for the
first 1500 years the existence of christianity and it
occupied and controlled Judea during the lifetime
of Jesus. You have something against ACTUAL HISTORY? Why are you disparaging ROME.
You have something against Catholics?

lol. Have you? It's so hard to tell from your posts, lol.
nope. I see no qualitative difference between
catholics and protestants and persons of the
eastern orthodox religion. In my experience with
those groups---THEY DO. Eastern Orthodox people OFTEN harbor an animus to Catholics and Protestants
and Catholics seem to have a problem with each
other.

try not to make a fool of yourself with another silly
evasion -----jelly beans are an easter candy in the
USA and get delivered to good christian kids
by THE BUNNY. Money changers were---in the
minds of the protestant and catholic playmates
of my childhood---the ANCESTORS OF JEWISH
BANKERS. In fact that term is used in Protestant
propaganda as a slur against jews along with
"international bankers"
Only in your mind...

nope. I see no qualitative difference between
catholics and protestants and persons of the
eastern orthodox religion. In my experience with
those groups---THEY DO. Eastern Orthodox people OFTEN harbor an animus to Catholics and Protestants
and Catholics seem to have a problem with each
other.
Then you had better erase 99% of your posts because they reek of your hatred for Catholics and ROME...

Then you had better erase 99% of your posts because they reek of your hatred for Catholics and ROME...
wrong---my very recent posts on this messageboard
reflect the fact that the jews of Judea were living
under Roman oppression and control during the lifetime of Jesus. That fact is very important in understanding the life and times of Jesus

Your very recent posts reflect your hatred for Catholics and your excuse for it...St.Anne.

It is only in your mind that some little protestant child thought that the money changers were the Rothschilds and the Goldmans.

Last edited:
Your very recent posts reflect your hatred for Catholics and your excuse for it...St.Anne.

It is only in your mind that some little protestant child thought that the money changers were the Rothschilds and the Goldmans. It is something you have conjured up again.
why "little playmate" ----I grew up in a very christian town and the kids I hung around with
did grow up into adolescence. The town high school, by the time I got there had developed an interesting demographic---jews, protestants, catholic in an approximate 1/3 1/3 1/3 distribution. There
was lots of interaction and exchange of 'notions'
My town even did "interfaith" shindigs. It is
important to know the town origin----pre-revolutionary and until the post world war II
era ---ENTIRELY RESTRICTED. There were all kinds
of residuals from the restricted era based on the
fact that lots of the parents had grown up in
WASP land

PS---I should add the fact that WASP PROPAGANDA
pamphlets were scattered all over town. Some of
the propaganda pamphlets dated back to the
1930s

Jesus often said the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, meaning, The Kingdom of Heaven is within our reach. So many of his teachings addressed how to live life in the present day. In that respect, yes, the road into the Kingdom is a narrow one, and only those who have faith in God find this road and live this present life in the Kingdom. Obviously, those who do not live this life in God's love and in His ways do not go into the Kingdom today, but elsewhere, usually to the great kingdom of selfish desires and pleasures. I believe those of us who follow that narrow way are the more blessed.

I don't worry much about the afterlife, other than to pray for/with those who have passed on.
I think youre wrong when you say what the answer to the narrow question is

Forum List

Back