Could all Religions Come Together?

Then why did the Romans spend two years trying to capture the little group of standoffs at Masada?

They weren't. They were trying to contain them. They were marauders who had been pillaging the countryside and killing farmers.

Yet the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly to avoid such things thousands of years ago.

But many people who swallow any garbage like "just believe" without thinking deeply about it, ruminating, lose their sanity for life whatever they eat and whether they wash their hands or not.
How do I “lose my sanity” over what I eat? Jewish food is the best!

Washing your hands before eating is definitely beneficial to one’s health. It is why the Jews in the Middle Age were largely spared from the Black Plague.

Yet the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly to avoid such things thousands of years ago.

But many people who swallow any garbage like "just believe" without thinking deeply about it, ruminating, lose their sanity for life whatever they eat and whether they wash their hands or not.
Remember the soldier turned archeologist? I think his name was Yigal Yadin. He found the Roman remains and pig bones at Masada.

They weren't. They were trying to contain them. They were marauders who had been pillaging the countryside and killing farmers.
Where you’d hear that?

And what do you mean “contain” them? They were trying to capture them. They found their allegiance to Judaism a threat to their authority.

How do I “lose my sanity” over what I eat? Jewish food is the best!

Washing your hands before eating is definitely beneficial to one’s health. It is why the Jews in the Middle Age were largely spared from the Black Plague.

Keeping a clean kitchen also helped.

Where you’d hear that?

And what do you mean “contain” them? They were trying to capture them. They found their allegiance to Judaism a threat to their authority.

Contain them... Keep them from pillaging the countryside.

Last edited:
Why, it sounds like a lovely little diverse town, with children acting the way children do.
I bet if you asked any child who the money changers were they would answer, "What's a money changer?" not, "They were the product of Rich Jewish Bankers..."
"children acting the way children do..." verrry
interesting POV. My walk home from kindergarten
in the suburban neighborhood was a bit long---
1/3 -- ? 1/2 mile. In the midfifties ----I would be accosted by a gaggle of little girls in "st anne" uniforms who threw rocks at me and yelled stuff like YOU KILLED JESUS. Well---you find that to be
"children acting the way children do"-----in my
entire life I never threw a rock at a human or animal.
It was not considered normal in my culture to do so.
Nor did I gather into groups for the purpose of attacking a single five year old on the sidewalk.
DID YOU HAVE FUN?

Judea wasn't all that important in the first century Roman empire.
right---it is still not at all important-----never was---
so few jews anyway.------right...... I agree. There is
NO REASON for any people in the world to pay
attention to that tiny spot of jew-ridden wasteland
oh-----the dead sea farmers were being protected
by Rome -----got a citation?

right---it is still not at all important-----never was---
so few jews anyway.------right...... I agree. There is
NO REASON for any people in the world to pay
attention to that tiny spot of jew-ridden wasteland

oh-----the dead sea farmers were being protected
by Rome -----got a citation?

The sicarri were brigands not heroes. They killed Romans and other Jews.

Keeping a clean kitchen also helped.
Yes---another advantage of the koshering of meat
considered JUDAIZING by POPE Sixtus---uhm the fifth. Good for a free pass to the GLORIOUS AUTO
DE FE entertainment ( a classical entertainment adopted as part of glorious Shariah in the form of
accelerant filled balloons) History is so much fun

norbrain babbles again. Jesus did not leave a single written word.
Paul wrote incessantly---roman ass
licking pap. He was the GREAT HELLENIST
COMPROMISER. IMHO his goal was the
promulgation or an easier to swallow jewish
ethic
Got any passages yet? You know, the ones against the Romans. You do know which ones I'm talking about, right?

Then you do not know your subject. The Romans
were first and foremost IMPERIALISTS and fascinated with ALEXANDER STYLE absorption of
all into his (alexander's) concept of "civilization"
ROMAN STYLE. "ROMA UBER ALLES" ---the first
Reich aka THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
Still waiting, oh, New Testament professor.

Remember the soldier turned archeologist? I think his name was Yigal Yadin. He found the Roman remains and pig bones at Masada.
Masada had at one time been a nice place to stop
off in the desert. The criminal roman invaders
like it as much as viking raiders like Ireland and the
minions of al nabi adolf liked Vichy, France and
blutwurst

Judea was like a pesky mosquito. They were ferocious, though. Kind of the way the Brits were caught off guard by the tenacity of the American colonists.
good comparison. In pre-revolutionary war
"american colonies" The PATRIOTS were criminals
or heroes and the LOYALISTS were criminals or heroes depending on one's POV----both groups
engaged in murdering each other

Forum List

Back