Could all Religions Come Together?

So twisted.
While England did send some of their prisoners to different countries, the majority of people came here for religious, and business opportunities. They didn't all murder each other. To the contrary, the established an Empire.
your answer is idiotic and evinces utter ignorance.
There was ACTUAL violence in the prerevolutionary
era between persons who wanted to remain attached
to England and those who wanted to separate--REAL
LETHAL VIOLENCE---Benjamin Franklin, during the meetings of the CONTINENTAL CONGRESS did not say "GENTLEMEN, WE MUST ALL HANG TOGETHER OR WE WILL ALL HANG ALONE---for nuthin' " did
you pass Junior high school history?

So twisted.
While England did send some of their prisoners to different countries, the majority of people came here for religious, and business opportunities. They didn't all murder each other. To the contrary, the established an Empire.

The US has never been an empire.

one needs an INFORMED MIND to understand
Constantine's "NT" ----not sunday morning jelly bean classes just as one need an informed mind
to understand the GLORIOUS THANKGIVING
LOVE AFFAIR between american indians and good
old Miles Standish or Judge Hathorne and his rope
fetish -----not la la In 1492 LA LA LA Turkey land
You mean the Jewish NT? Written by Jews? Jews who were for Jesus? Didn't they teach you anything in matzo ball class?

Before the six day war I visited the Haram Al Sharif.

The money lenders were changing Roman coin into shekels for a fee and Jesus thought they were cheating the poor. Why do you think they were Romans?
this is not the first time you came up with that ^^^^ idiotic islamo nazi shit evasion. They were not
"MONEY LENDERS" they were "MONEY CHANGERS"
There is no STINKING SHITTY HARAM AL SHARIF
in the time of Jesus. In the time of Jesus----arabic did not even have an alphabet yet and the dog of mecca had not FLOWN over Jerusalem so his flying horse could talk a dump ----claiming Jerusalem as his own by virtue of HORSE SHIT ......yet

You mean the Jewish NT? Written by Jews? Jews who were for Jesus? Didn't they teach you anything in matzo ball class?
The BOOK OF CONSTANTINE was compiled by a group of sycophants of the EMPEROR OF ROME. REMEMBER ROME?---that was where the vestal sluts were entertained by watching people get eaten by lions. I never attended "matzo ball class"----the only episode of ANYTHING that could be called "religious education" that I had was sunday school guest about a dozen times. I colored cartoons of some guy named Jesus holding a lamb. For the
record I do like jelly beans if they are made with
pectin---not corn starch

this is not the first time you came up with that ^^^^ idiotic islamo nazi shit evasion. They were not
"MONEY LENDERS" they were "MONEY CHANGERS"
There is no STINKING SHITTY HARAM AL SHARIF
in the time of Jesus. In the time of Jesus----arabic did not even have an alphabet yet and the dog of mecca had not FLOWN over Jerusalem so his flying horse could talk a dump ----claiming Jerusalem as his own by virtue of HORSE SHIT ......yet

I thought I had corrected that to money changers. Before Omar the temple mount was the city dump. There weren't any Jews around.

Stop spitting. What do the Jewish Sicarri have to do with Crusaders or Yemeni or Islam?
are you purposely STRUGGLING to be stupid?
The Sicarri were violent resistors of YOUR STENCH--to wit the ROMAN EMPIRE---the first REICH. Now--try to focus-----Josephus Flavius was an advocate of
"CONCILIATION" ----it "play it their way in order to
in order to SURVIVE" There were such jews during
your NAZI ERA in Europe---some people called THEM "KAPOS" As to the CRUSADERS ---and the shitty unimportant land the romans called "palestine"
they were disgusting animals who considered that land so important that they invaded, MURDERED
and raped their way into ---their shit still stands in
places like Jaffa and Acre. Fast forward to now.
There are still persons seeking to invade, conciliators,
who did not ape the filth of the rapist of mecca---
but did what ISAIAH wanted ----allow the temple
mount to be ---as much as they could---a house of
prayer for ALL NATIONS

your answer is idiotic and evinces utter ignorance.
There was ACTUAL violence in the prerevolutionary
era between persons who wanted to remain attached
to England and those who wanted to separate--REAL
LETHAL VIOLENCE---Benjamin Franklin, during the meetings of the CONTINENTAL CONGRESS did not say "GENTLEMEN, WE MUST ALL HANG TOGETHER OR WE WILL ALL HANG ALONE---for nuthin' " did
you pass Junior high school history?

The BOOK OF CONSTANTINE was compiled by a group of sycophants of the EMPEROR OF ROME. REMEMBER ROME?---that was where the vestal sluts were entertained by watching people get eaten by lions. I never attended "matzo ball class"----the only episode of ANYTHING that could be called "religious education" that I had was sunday school guest about a dozen times. I colored cartoons of some guy named Jesus holding a lamb. For the
record I do like jelly beans if they are made with
pectin---not corn starch
And, I don't like jelly beans but I do like Matzo ball soup. The irony...:)

I thought I had corrected that to money changers. Before Omar the temple mount was the city dump. There weren't any Jews around.
this is approximately the 5 millionth time that you have noted that the temple mount had been reduced to
utter ruin------proving that you enjoy dancing on the dead bodies of your MILLIONS of victims

I don't like jelly beans but I do like Matzo ball soup.
nice----I actually do a nice Matzo ball---it is nothing
more than a simple dumpling similar to many many other dumplings----like southern USA chicken and
dumplings. I like BOTH jelly beans and matzoh ball
soup-----but Irish whiskey is just TOO MUCH---but
not so bad as that MISERALBE english GIN "ugh"

this is approximately the 5 millionth time that you have noted that the temple mount had been reduced to
utter ruin------proving that you enjoy dancing on the dead bodies of your MILLIONS of victims

What millions of victims? The population of Palestine never exceeded 700,000 people.

What millions of victims? The population of Palestine never exceeded 700,000 people.
so? another islamo nazi evasion----the sum of those murdered by minions of the rapist pig over the past 1400 years FAR EXCEEDS MILLIONS. that Omar
is YOUR HERO ----speaks volumes

so? another islamo nazi evasion----the sum of those murdered by minions of the rapist pig over the past 1400 years FAR EXCEEDS MILLIONS. that Omar

Charming, Rosie. I can't imagine how you were raised.

Charming, Rosie. I can't imagine how you were raised.
oh----I will break with my usual habit and SELF
REVEAL I was born of two entirely secular parents
of Jewish heritage. My maternal grandmother was born in the USA---a very secular girl but of immigrant parents. My paternal grandparents were from england---jew but ---who knows where from that
background. I had no "jewish education" whatsoever.
As a shy kid I was an avid READER. I grew up in a
VERY WASP TOWN that had been kinda farmland--
but got transformed to LITTLE HOUSE town by the
post World War II BABY BOOM. I attended PUBLIC
SCHOOL thruout my education----K1 thru "doctorate" -----You, suradie, have revealed more than enough for me to KNOW YOU WELL

The writings existed before Constantine was born.

howabout the stone sculptures, clay inlays, mosaics w/ text depicting the so called writings, by - who ...

“Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny me three times.”

oh - and golly, were they written by true loyalist as above and about - liberation theology, self determination - in the face of the roman & jewish oppressors as those that gave their lives, died for.

- think again little angle the lite of day passed them by. the writers.

I agree. However, the Pharisees would never have accused Jesus of being a sinner unless he was openly sinning according to how they interpreted the law. He also lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts,( just like you), presumably doing what wild beasts do in the wilderness. Sinning.

He must have been a very very naughty boy. Partying, openly having a good time, etc. The nerve!
I've always sensed a demonic spirit in you. Hope you can free yourself

nice----I actually do a nice Matzo ball---it is nothing
more than a simple dumpling similar to many many other dumplings----like southern USA chicken and
dumplings. I like BOTH jelly beans and matzoh ball
soup-----but Irish whiskey is just TOO MUCH---but
not so bad as that MISERALBE english GIN "ugh"
This thread has already been so derailed I dont think the op would mind if you told me how you get the broth so clear and favorable. Mine isn't clear.

This thread has already been so derailed I dont think the op would mind if you told me how you get the broth so clear and favorable. Mine isn't clear.
well----I am not GUY FIERE'S choice---BUT---ya gotta salt the raw bird and wash it's little parts and remove gunky blood (ie make the little guy KOSHER---because Mary did it that way)---put them in
cold water---big pot. bring it to just a boil and THEN TURN LOW---and simmer. Never let the pot BOIL
AWAY. Toss the veggies in----onions (some people
leave the skins on because it gives a nice color---ie
not yellow) carrots, celery ETC ETC uhm---then the frustrating instruction "COOK TILL DONE" (yeah
right) ---(skim whilst the bird is simmering)----strain, and cool. If you THEN stick it in the refrigerator--
the fat will rise to the top and harden up and is easy
to remove. For really clear --strain it again thru ice
cubes. Cook YOUR BALLS separately. Consult
JULIA

Forum List

Back