Could all Religions Come Together?

well----I am not GUY FIERE'S choice---BUT---ya gotta salt the raw bird and wash it's little parts and remove gunky blood (ie make the little guy KOSHER---because Mary did it that way)---put them in
cold water---big pot. bring it to just a boil and THEN TURN LOW---and simmer. Never let the pot BOIL
AWAY. Toss the veggies in----onions (some people
leave the skins on because it gives a nice color---ie
not yellow) carrots, celery ETC ETC uhm---then the frustrating instruction "COOK TILL DONE" (yeah
right) ---(skim whilst the bird is simmering)----strain, and cool. If you THEN stick it in the refrigerator--
the fat will rise to the top and harden up and is easy
to remove. For really clear --strain it again thru ice
cubes. Cook YOUR BALLS separately. Consult
JULIA

I've always sensed a demonic spirit in you. Hope you can free yourself

A demonic spirit? :auiqs.jpg: Why? Because I pointed out what is written in scripture about Jesus openly defying the literal interpretation of Mosaic law? Even when Jesus was baptized by John as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sin and " Heaven opened up to him" he didn't stop partying or doing what the religious authorities, including all deluded believers like you, considered sinful.

Sin is disobedience to the law. The only way to resolve this and the only possible way that Jesus was without sin is if Jesus found another more rational way to interpret and comply with the laws demands as shown in his revelation that the subject of Kosher law was teaching and not food.

"It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.” Matthew 15:11

“Don’t you understand either?” he asked. “Can’t you see that the food you put into your body cannot defile you? Food doesn’t go into your mind, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.” And then he added, “It is what comes from inside that defiles you. For from within, out of a person’s mind, come evil thoughts, immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.” Mark 7: 18-23

BTW, Isn't calling a revelation of truth of demonic origin the only unforgivable sin? Nice going.:eusa_clap:

A demonic spirit? :auiqs.jpg: Why? Because I pointed out what is written in scripture about Jesus openly defying the literal interpretation of Mosaic law? Even when Jesus was baptized by John as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sin and " Heaven opened up to him" he didn't stop partying or doing what the religious authorities, including all deluded believers like you, considered sinful.

Sin is disobedience to the law. The only way to resolve this and the only possible way that Jesus was without sin is if Jesus found another more rational way to interpret and comply with the laws demands as shown in his revelation that the subject of Kosher law was teaching and not food.

"It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.” Matthew 15:11

“Don’t you understand either?” he asked. “Can’t you see that the food you put into your body cannot defile you? Food doesn’t go into your mind, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.” And then he added, “It is what comes from inside that defiles you. For from within, out of a person’s mind, come evil thoughts, immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.” Mark 7: 18-23

BTW, Isn't calling a revelation of truth of demonic origin the only unforgivable sin? Nice going.:eusa_clap:
excuse me HOBIE I read the NT---and I MISSED
THE PART in which Jesus OPENLY DEFIES that which
is written in the law which in YOUR mind seems to
BAR HIM from jumping in water and doing the
MIkveh thing. As to the silly handwash thing---such
a move would not bar him from anything----it would
CERTAINLY not land him in court and neither would
CURING people on Saturday. Running a carousel
and brothel for the neighborhood kids on saturday
might-----but not declining the water pitcher before
thrusting his hands into the stew or emergency medical care.

excuse me HOBIE I read the NT---and I MISSED
THE PART in which Jesus OPENLY DEFIES that which
is written in the law which in YOUR mind seems to
BAR HIM from jumping in water and doing the
MIkveh thing. As to the silly handwash thing---such
a move would not bar him from anything----it would
CERTAINLY not land him in court and neither would
CURING people on Saturday. Running a carousel
and brothel for the neighborhood kids on saturday
might-----but not declining the water pitcher before
thrusting his hands into the stew or emergency medical care.

Wow. Don't tell me you are getting soft on Jesus. lol...

Anyway, I heard that you are from brooklyn, over the age of 21, and Jewish. What do you suppose "he keeps company with prostitutes" means IRL? What about "We know that this man is a sinner.”

Why would anyone be banned from the synagogue? Not for healing a jackass on Saturday....

Last edited:
Wow. Don't tell me you are getting soft on Jesus. lol...

Anyway, I heard that you are from brooklyn, over the age of 21, and Jewish. What do you suppose "he keeps company with prostitutes" means IRL? What about "We know that this man is a sinner.”

Why would anyone be banned from the synagogue? Not for healing a jackass on Saturday....
if every ostensibly Orthodox jewish male in
Brooklyn who dabbled with a whore---
got BANNED from the synagogue----all of
the synagogues would have to CLOSE UP SHOP

Whatever happened, apparently he pissed off the Romans so much that they banned all existing pagan religions and created one solely devoted to defying the Hebrew God, by worshiping a trinity, desecrating his teaching, by eating a matzo for spiritual life, and celebrating his torture and death.

Whatever happened, apparently he pissed off the Romans so much that they banned all existing pagan religions and created one solely devoted to defying the Hebrew God, by worshiping a trinity, desecrating his teaching, by eating a matzo for spiritual life, and celebrating his torture and death.
not exactly----you write as if you are a student of
Aristophanes

the puritanical congregations, to rather rape and pillage the innocent - their synagogues, the desert religions.

truth be told - the two mary's of the 1st century were nothing less. no shop for them nor by the 4th a religion. either.

Jesus had no sin. He received the Holy Spirit at His baptism, and began working miracles.

Nothing, as in NO THING taken outwardly in.... Food, kosher or otherwise, or beer or cigarette smoke, or anything else taken outwardly in, isn't what corrupts the body. It is what comes out of our nasty mouths that corrupts.

The only unforgivable sin is blaspheming the Holy Spirit....

Last edited:
Jesus had no sin.

Like I said, the only possible way that Jesus was without sin is if Jesus found another more rational way to interpret and comply with the laws demands as shown in his revelation that the subject of Kosher law was about teaching, not food. It follows then that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects hidden. This is the Body of the teachings of Christ. If you do not accept this teaching and comply with the law in light of his revelation you can have no life in you.

The only thing about the law that became obsolete after the revelation of Jesus was the wrong way to follow it, not the law itself. It still remains in effect and is in full force. Same as it ever was.

Like I said, the only possible way that Jesus was without sin is if Jesus found another more rational way to interpret and comply with the laws demands as shown in his revelation that the subject of Kosher law was about teaching, not food. It follows then that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects hidden. This is the Body of the teachings of Christ. If you do not accept this teaching and comply with the law in light of his revelation you can have no life in you.

The only thing about the law that became obsolete after the revelation of Jesus was the wrong way to follow it, not the law itself. It still remains in effect and is in full force. Same as it ever was.
He and His Father are one. He created the Law, he didn't need to interpret anything. Moses already did that for the Jews.
Stop with the interpretation. It means what it says. Wash you hands means, wash your hands. (God knew about germs before we did.) Kosher refers to food and the cleanliness of it. To keep the Jews healthy.
Christ taught the Kingdom of God, grace and mercy. He didn't hide it, He explained it, all the while keeping the Law...
His revelation wasn't to follow the Law the right way. He told us if we would just love one another, we have fulfilled the Law.

Last edited:
the puritanical congregations, to rather rape and pillage the innocent - their synagogues, the desert religions.

truth be told - the two mary's of the 1st century were nothing less. no shop for them nor by the 4th a religion. either.
LASHON HARA---magdalena was a good girl..........
YOU LECHER!!!!

LASHON HARA---magdalena was a good girl..........
YOU LECHER!!!!
who dabbled with a whore---

lechers are the desert religions for their own self interests nothing heavenly in any of their scriptural congregations. -

certainly not the issue for the two mary's - did 91 refer to them as whores - or their most favorite, outlaw the prostitutes, they are sinners ... as well the exemplar, jesus.

- no plaque on their walls, be they forever damned.

Coming together requires a universal goal for humanity - like prophecy and peace.

Religions mainly deal with conformity in the individual domain,

punishment and reward...it's too narrow.

Coming together requires a universal goal for humanity - like prophecy and peace.

Religions mainly deal with conformity in the individual domain,

punishment and reward...it's too narrow.
St. Teresa of Avila may have put it best when she noted churches are only equipped to bring people off the front step and into the foyer of the castle. Her castle metaphor had seven levels, and each level has many, many rooms. The most avid participants, simply because of daily life, probably will only advance to about the fourth level.

We cannot expect any church or religion to do our work for us. That doesn't mean toss aside religion, merely lower our expectations of how much church can do for us and raise the expectations of ourselves.

St. Teresa of Avila may have put it best when she noted churches are only equipped to bring people off the front step and into the foyer of the castle. Her castle metaphor had seven levels, and each level has many, many rooms. The most avid participants, simply because of daily life, probably will only advance to about the fourth level.

We cannot expect any church or religion to do our work for us. That doesn't mean toss aside religion, merely lower our expectations of how much church can do for us and raise the expectations of ourselves.

lower - expectations for what, liberation theology, self determination ...

so true the very opposite for each in their own way the barriers deliberately made by the desert religions - in appeasement for the select "ourselves" their predominance - than paradise for all.

You are correct that Gnostic Christians are mostly hated.

So is reality, by those who do not recognize our evolving perfection.

Gnostic Christians are about the only ones following the real way that Jesus taught.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

Dear GreatestIam
Do you believe in the Golden Rule and that how you judge/treat others affects how you are received and responded to?

If you reject others and assume your knowledge is superior, doesn't that naturally invoke equal response to people rejecting you because you started that way.

Also, is there a reason for
A. Defining "God" to be something below or subservient to man made coequal
B. Versus defining God's truth to being equally living in all of us as the meaning and function of Christ Jesus?

BreezeWood Are you more universal and able to explain these relations between Gnosticism and the "false fraud Christian teachings" and what I am asking about all of these teachings?

Kosher refers to food and the cleanliness of it. To keep the Jews healthy.

Out of one side of your mouth you say this, "Food, kosher or otherwise, or beer or cigarette smoke, or anything else taken outwardly in, isn't what corrupts the body. It is what comes out of our nasty mouths that corrupts."

Then out of the other side of your mouth, in the same breath, you say this, "Christ taught the Kingdom of God, grace and mercy. He didn't hide it, He explained it, all the while keeping the Law... His revelation wasn't to follow the Law the right way."

If that's what you believe then you do not believe in Jesus, you have never seen him and do not know him,.

This is Jesus teaching the right way to understand and comply with the hidden subject of kosher law. And I thought you professes to be a believer.

His revelation was to offer us a new covenant. A better one...

And the scripture is, "Nothing taken outwardly in". That is anything you put in your mouth. Food, drink, cigarette smoke, beer, medicine, candy, lima beans, pork, etc. kosher or not. You're stuck on a word that isn't the predominate subject, so you are missing the point. Nothing, as in >> No Thing put in your mouth defiles the temple. It is what comes OUT of our mouths that is the problem.
NO Need to interpret what it says or put your spin on the sentence...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back