Could all Religions Come Together?

How do I “lose my sanity” over what I eat? Jewish food is the best!

Washing your hands before eating is definitely beneficial to one’s health. It is why the Jews in the Middle Age were largely spared from the Black Plague.
People of every language have been comparing other people, tribes, even entire nations, to lower beasts to either praise or insult ever since people could talk. This is a fact.

The creatures described in kosher law are metaphors for human archetypes. Their flesh, whether clean or unclean, represents their teaching, beliefs, ideology, superstitions, etc.

Kosher law has nothing to do with food that you eat but teaching that people repeat and adopt.

If you eat the flesh, swallow the teaching, of any creature that does not ruminate, think deeply, it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will become a creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply. If you don't believe me try to have a rational conversation with anyone who "just believes"

They have their reward already!

See? Divine law remains in effect and is still in full force whether Jew or Gentile, believer or not..

Short memory?

The romans were the bad guys in the NT, remember? Show us where. I looked but couldn't find anything to that effect.
one needs an INFORMED MIND to understand
Constantine's "NT" ----not sunday morning jelly bean classes just as one need an informed mind
to understand the GLORIOUS THANKGIVING
LOVE AFFAIR between american indians and good
old Miles Standish or Judge Hathorne and his rope
fetish -----not la la In 1492 LA LA LA Turkey land

one needs an INFORMED MIND to understand
Constantine's "NT" ----not sunday morning jelly bean classes just as one need an informed mind
to understand the GLORIOUS THANKGIVING
LOVE AFFAIR between american indians and good
old Miles Standish or Judge Hathorne and his rope
fetish -----not la la In 1492 LA LA LA Turkey land
Newsflash: the NT predates Constantine.

Newsflash---Constantine was born 272 AD..... you got the 200 AD edition? or even a copy thereof?
Fragments?
P52 (P for papyrus), a fragment of the Gospel of John, is dated to the second century.

Your spewing that Constantine had some role in the production of some fourth-century New Testament makes you nothing more than one of those uninformed conspiracy nuts who hates Christianity.

And you show your hatred of my faith very well.

P52 (P for papyrus), a fragment of the Gospel of John, is dated to the second century.

Your spewing that Constantine had some role in the production of some fourth-century New Testament makes you nothing more than one of those uninformed conspiracy nuts who hates Christianity.

I am fascinated--do you have a citation of the contents of the fragment?

Also well established is that Paul of Tarsus lived in the middle of the first century. Scholarly consensus suggests that at least some of his epistles are authentic.

That means that not only did production of the NT begin in the first century but also that St. Paul was very prophetic.

So, if you die and don't get into Heaven, you're going to a Disco and pop some Ecstasy? :twirl:
I was speaking about how Jesus' teachings spoke more about the way to live this life, that this way of living our current life is narrow and few find it.

So....for those who do not find the narrow way to live this life, then they might opt for things that bring pleasure--also speaking of the here and now.

The afterlife can look out for itself. How do we live this life? Keep in mind it is how we choose to live this life that puts on the path to eternal life.

That being said, I don't know what Disco and Ecstasy are...You seem to think both are a lot of fun?

you are confusing the Sicarri with the filthy bastard
"CRUSADER" dogs and THEIR minions sometimes
called shahideen or if you ask a yemeni----
"HOUTHIS" <spit>

Stop spitting. What do the Jewish Sicarri have to do with Crusaders or Yemeni or Islam?

OH is that how you read your "book" ----not surprising---it is because you are sorta clueless
as to the situation in JUDEA at that time---or any
time----even today and cannot interpret that which
you read. The quotation is roughly translated from
ISAIAH---not mathew or luke----ISAIAH--"my house
shall be a house of prayer for all nations" <<<THAT
is Pharisaic Judaism and still in force TODAY. Even a
creep like YOU cannot be prevented from visiting the
eastern wall or entering those parts of the temple
opened to jews. YOU cannot enter MECCA---and
in shariah shit holes you cannot enter mosques but
EVEN YOU can go to Jerusalem and to the opened
areas of the JEWISH TEMPLE----Isaiah said so and
it is now Israeli law. You cannot enter the mosque
on the Temple mount----because MUSLIMS SAY
SO ---neither can I, of course----I am a levite but
levites are not extra entitled------no matter what
your jelly bean teacher said. The problem with the
money lenders was that the position was ROMAN
MEDIATED PORK BARRELING just like Matthew's
tax collector job was. The money lenders were
shills, as was the Sadducee "HIGH PRIEST" like
Caiaphas and "KING" Herod.-----PHARISEES (like
Jesus) hated them for shilling for the
romans for PERKS
Do you need to interpret, "You have turned it into a den of thieves" or are you incapable of reading words and sentences? Here let me interpret it for you. It says, "You have turned it into a den of thieves"
:up:There ya go, matzo ball...

OH is that how you read your "book" ----not surprising---it is because you are sorta clueless
as to the situation in JUDEA at that time---or any
time----even today and cannot interpret that which
you read. The quotation is roughly translated from
ISAIAH---not mathew or luke----ISAIAH--"my house
shall be a house of prayer for all nations" <<<THAT
is Pharisaic Judaism and still in force TODAY. Even a
creep like YOU cannot be prevented from visiting the
eastern wall or entering those parts of the temple
opened to jews. YOU cannot enter MECCA---and
in shariah shit holes you cannot enter mosques but
EVEN YOU can go to Jerusalem and to the opened
areas of the JEWISH TEMPLE----Isaiah said so and
it is now Israeli law. You cannot enter the mosque
on the Temple mount----because MUSLIMS SAY
SO ---neither can I, of course----I am a levite but
levites are not extra entitled------no matter what
your jelly bean teacher said. The problem with the
money lenders was that the position was ROMAN
MEDIATED PORK BARRELING just like Matthew's
tax collector job was. The money lenders were
shills, as was the Sadducee "HIGH PRIEST" like
Caiaphas and "KING" Herod.-----PHARISEES (like
Jesus) hated them for shilling for the
romans for PERKS

Before the six day war I visited the Haram Al Sharif.

The money lenders were changing Roman coin into shekels for a fee and Jesus thought they were cheating the poor. Why do you think they were Romans?

oh,

1668032972027.png

have you carbon dated t-rex lately ... were the dinosaurs just over - 6000 - years old ... for the c-nuts, nobrains.

- and you did produce the document the fragment was taken "from". or is its back in hiding.

Also well established is that Paul of Tarsus lived in the middle of the first century. Scholarly consensus suggests that at least some of his epistles are authentic.

That means that not only did production of the NT begin in the first century but also that St. Paul was very prophetic.

who are you trying to convince -

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

"the state church of the roman empire" - history is not your friend. christian. nor the truth.

"children acting the way children do..." verrry
interesting POV. My walk home from kindergarten
in the suburban neighborhood was a bit long---
1/3 -- ? 1/2 mile. In the midfifties ----I would be accosted by a gaggle of little girls in "st anne" uniforms who threw rocks at me and yelled stuff like YOU KILLED JESUS. Well---you find that to be
"children acting the way children do"-----in my
entire life I never threw a rock at a human or animal.
It was not considered normal in my culture to do so.
Nor did I gather into groups for the purpose of attacking a single five year old on the sidewalk.
DID YOU HAVE FUN?
I had a ball!! :twirl: My Catholic friends and I would climb trees, and roller skate, ride the horses, swim, sled ride, dance, play football, twirl our batons... And never once chased a Jewish girl and yelled at her...

good comparison. In pre-revolutionary war
"american colonies" The PATRIOTS were criminals
or heroes and the LOYALISTS were criminals or heroes depending on one's POV----both groups
engaged in murdering each other
So twisted.
While England did send some of their prisoners to different countries, the majority of people came here for religious, and business opportunities. They didn't all murder each other. To the contrary, they established an Empire.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back