Could all Religions Come Together?

Why, it sounds like a lovely little diverse town, with children acting the way children do.
I bet if you asked any child who the money changers were they would answer, "What's a money changer?" not, "They were the product of Rich Jewish Bankers..."
well----you are actually wrong---and when I refer to
children without allusion to age----it means persons
with whom I interacted from age five thru 18. The
"Money changers" back then in THAT TOWN
for many of the adults and hence the high school kids------was another term for INTERNATIONAL JEWISH BANKERS and the situation was so presented in the WASP PROPAGANDA which did extend to
John Birch Society nazi-like orientation. It was long
ago----1950s. As to "money changers"----THAT
was a term that sometimes popped up in sunday
sermons as a negative-----but not in the sense
that historic PHARISEES saw them----more like
Usurers. I did not surprise me at all that idiot
interpretation of why Jesus confronted the money changers in the temple was because 'they short
changed people'---SUCH A JELLY BEAN CONCEPT

for many of the adults and hence the high school kids------was another term for INTERNATIONAL JEWISH BANKERS and the situation was so presented in the WASP PROPAGANDA which did extend to
interpretation of why Jesus confronted the money changers in the temple was because 'they short
Say what?

Lmfao 😂

They were stealing from the foreigners, Rose:
“Jesus drove the money-changers out because he said, ‘My house will be a house of prayer, but you have made it a den of thieves.’ < as in thieves. HE SAID SO. He told you why He was pissed. You don't have to make up a different version.

Your brain would fit in a jelly bean...

Last edited:
I read it-----even as a child.
Good, then you must have some passages from Jesus or Paul or someone in there who paints Rome as the antagonist in the narrative. Are you ever going to share them and enlighten the rest of us?
There is no way a person can come close
to knowing what the NT is all about without knowing
the situation of Judaism and Judea at that time and
the ROMAN POV
I know first-century Near East history, and I can tell you this: the New Testament was not written from the Roman POV.

Good, then you must have some passages from Jesus or Paul or someone in there who paints Rome as the antagonist in the narrative. Are you ever going to share them and enlighten the rest of us?

I know first-century Near East history, and I can tell you this: the New Testament was not written from the Roman POV.

the implication makes no sense at all - if not the antagonist why would it not be the roman pov ...

as is the mere fact roman christianity is a religion of servitude, and monarchical rule the exact opposite of liberation theology, self determination the exemplar was crucified for ... non of which was included in the roman c-bible.

you got a citation for that putative quarrel?
That Jesus was arguing about the true subject of Kosher law? Yes.

"It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.” Matthew 15:11

“Don’t you understand either?” he asked. “Can’t you see that the food you put into your body cannot defile you? Food doesn’t go into your mind, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.” And then he added, “It is what comes from inside that defiles you. For from within, out of a person’s mind, come evil thoughts, immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.” Mark 7: 18-23

What then?

Last edited:
They were stealing from the foreigners, Rose:
“Jesus drove the money-changers out because he said, ‘My house will be a house of prayer, but you have made it a den of thieves.’ < as in thieves. HE SAID SO. He told you why He was pissed. You don't have to make up a different version.

Your brain would fit in a jelly bean...
OH is that how you read your "book" ----not surprising---it is because you are sorta clueless
as to the situation in JUDEA at that time---or any
time----even today and cannot interpret that which
you read. The quotation is roughly translated from
ISAIAH---not mathew or luke----ISAIAH--"my house
shall be a house of prayer for all nations" <<<THAT
is Pharisaic Judaism and still in force TODAY. Even a
creep like YOU cannot be prevented from visiting the
eastern wall or entering those parts of the temple
opened to jews. YOU cannot enter MECCA---and
in shariah shit holes you cannot enter mosques but
EVEN YOU can go to Jerusalem and to the opened
areas of the JEWISH TEMPLE----Isaiah said so and
it is now Israeli law. You cannot enter the mosque
on the Temple mount----because MUSLIMS SAY
SO ---neither can I, of course----I am a levite but
levites are not extra entitled------no matter what
your jelly bean teacher said. The problem with the
money lenders was that the position was ROMAN
MEDIATED PORK BARRELING just like Matthew's
tax collector job was. The money lenders were
shills, as was the Sadducee "HIGH PRIEST" like
Caiaphas and "KING" Herod.-----PHARISEES (like
Jesus) hated them for shilling for the
romans for PERKS

OH is that how you read your "book" ----not surprising---it is because you are sorta clueless
as to the situation in JUDEA at that time---or any
time----even today and cannot interpret that which
you read. The quotation is roughly translated from
ISAIAH---not mathew or luke----ISAIAH--"my house
shall be a house of prayer for all nations" <<<THAT
is Pharisaic Judaism and still in force TODAY. Even a
creep like YOU cannot be prevented from visiting the
eastern wall or entering those parts of the temple
opened to jews. YOU cannot enter MECCA---and
in shariah shit holes you cannot enter mosques but
EVEN YOU can go to Jerusalem and to the opened
areas of the JEWISH TEMPLE----Isaiah said so and
it is now Israeli law. You cannot enter the mosque
on the Temple mount----because MUSLIMS SAY
SO ---neither can I, of course----I am a levite but
levites are not extra entitled------no matter what
your jelly bean teacher said. The problem with the
money lenders was that the position was ROMAN
MEDIATED PORK BARRELING just like Matthew's
tax collector job was. The money lenders were
shills, as was the Sadducee "HIGH PRIEST" like
Caiaphas and edomite "KING" Herod.-----PHARISEES (like
Jesus) hated them for shilling for the
romans for PERKS

That Jesus was arguing about the true subject of Kosher law? Yes.

"It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.” Matthew 15:11

“Don’t you understand either?” he asked. “Can’t you see that the food you put into your body cannot defile you? Food doesn’t go into your mind, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.” And then he added, “It is what comes from inside that defiles you. For from within, out of a person’s mind, come evil thoughts, immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.” Mark 7: 18-23

What then?
Matthew was a roman shill-----that's how he got his
position as a "tax collector" The romans hated
the Kosher rules and considered Jewish incessant
handwashing kinda IDIOTIC ----as did the CATHOLIC CHURCH-----incessant hand washing was actually
JUSTIFICATION for a charge of JUDAIZING under
CANON LAW and justification to a free pass to the
GLORIOUS AUTO DE FE. IMHO ---anyone who believes that Jesus refused to wash his hands before
poking them into the stew-----has a dendrite (or screw) loose in his brain

norbrain babbles again. Jesus did not leave a single written word.
Paul wrote incessantly---roman ass
licking pap. He was the GREAT HELLENIST
COMPROMISER. IMHO his goal was the
promulgation or an easier to swallow jewish
ethic

Then you do not know your subject. The Romans
were first and foremost IMPERIALISTS and fascinated with ALEXANDER STYLE absorption of
all into his (alexander's) concept of "civilization"
ROMAN STYLE. "ROMA UBER ALLES" ---the first
Reich aka THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Now you have moved on to hatred of Messianic Jews? Were you chased by them too?
They are JEWS that believe that JESUS is their MESSIAH. Jews that don't regard your beliefs as concrete. God likes them. He's going to send 144,000 of them to the JEWS during the Tribulation...
He must see some value in them. Maybe he's trying to fool you...

John of Patmos called himself your brother in tribulation...

Why do you think the new Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella in 66 BC?

Then you do not know your subject. The Romans
were first and foremost IMPERIALISTS and fascinated with ALEXANDER STYLE absorption of
all into his (alexander's) concept of "civilization"
ROMAN STYLE. "ROMA UBER ALLES" ---the first
Reich aka THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Judea wasn't all that important in the first century Roman empire.

The romans hated
the Kosher rules and considered Jewish incessant
handwashing kinda IDIOTIC

Which has nothing whatever to do with what you asked for and what I responded with.

but since you brought it up I am sure the whole thing was idiotic to the romans, even funny. Some dude who claimed to come down from the sky was arguing with people who were afraid of bacon.

hysterical.

and it does seem like the comedy never ends.

Which has nothing whatever to do with what you asked for and what I responded with.

but since you brought it up I am sure the whole thing was idiotic to the romans, even funny. Some dude who claimed to come down from the sky was arguing with people who were afraid of bacon.

Yet it does seem like the comedy never ends.
There was a health reason for it at the time. An animal that chews its cud is less likely to pass on bacteria.

There was a health reason for it at the time. An animal that chews its cud is less likely to pass on bacteria.

Yet the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly to avoid such things thousands of years ago.

But many people who swallow any garbage like "just believe" without thinking deeply about it, ruminating, lose their sanity for life whatever they eat and whether they wash their hands or not.

Mental malware and terminal thought viruses are still flourishing to this day. This is not Kosher.

Forum List

Back