Could all Religions Come Together?

His revelation was to offer us a new covenant. A better one...

And the scripture is, "Nothing taken outwardly in". That is anything you put in your mouth.
NO Need to interpret what it says or put your spin on the sentence...

This quote of Jesus is a direct reference to kosher law and the subject of what defiles, whether food or teaching, bacon or thoughts, etc., Jesus taught that the subject of kosher law was about what goes into and out of the mind. Hence the command to "eat my flesh". This is irrefutable.

If you do not stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind and differentiate between clean and unclean teaching, as the law instructs, you cannot have the life promised for fulfilling the law in you.

"Unless you eat my flesh, accept my teaching, and drink my blood, do it, you can have no life in you."

You have set this instruction aside, or never heard of it, and so you have your reward already.

It's not about food, it is about tradition, that the Pharisees saw not being followed. Jesus drove the point home by telling them it's what comes out of the mouth, not what goes in that defiles the Temple...
The eat my flesh thing that you are so hung up on is nothing more than rememberance. Do it often in remembrance.....

It's not about food, it is about tradition, that the Pharisees saw not being followed. Jesus drove the point home by telling them it's what comes out of the mouth, not what goes in that defiles the Temple...
The eat my flesh thing that you are so hung up on is rememberance. Do it often, in remembrance. Christ is life, not a wafer and some grape juice...

The eat my flesh thing that you are so hung up on is nothing more than rememberance. Do it often in remembrance.....

Sure. Just eat flesh and drink blood every other sunday and high holiday in remembrance of Jesus

Simple, right? derp.

Just one question. What exactly are you remembering and what in hell are you doing if you don't understand that Jesus was showing the only right way to interpret and comply with divine law that fulfills of the promise of life that has nothing whatever to do with any ceremonial eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a perfect human sacrifice that you also profess to believe was God?

You bring the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people by saying he claimed to be God. What type of person would show their love for God by eating him? What kind of love is that?

Damn.

Last edited:
And here is your answer:

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as you eat this bread and ..
In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me

Proclaim the Lord's death til he comes...

No need to go to church every other Sunday, to remember the sacrifice Christ made for us. Do it every morning with a piece of toast and a cup of coffee.

The new covenant Divine Law:
Love your neighbor as I have loved you.
There ya go...

“This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me

He who eats and drinks without discerning the Body eats and drinks judgement upon himself.

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." (see Jeremiah 25:15)

Remembrance. Do this in remembrance. He wants you to remember the blood that He shed to save our eternal lives until He returns. Often...

The live by, die by verse has 0 to do with it.
One has to do with remembering the new covenant Christ shed His blood to offer us, the other has to do with violence...

The live by, die by verse has 0 to do with it.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

This quote of Jesus is a direct reference to kosher law and the subject of what defiles, whether food or teaching, bacon or thoughts, etc., Jesus taught that the subject of kosher law was about what goes into and out of the mind. Hence the command to "eat my flesh". This is irrefutable.

If you do not stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind and differentiate between clean and unclean teaching, as the law instructs, you cannot have the life promised for fulfilling the law in you.

"Unless you eat my flesh, accept my teaching, and drink my blood, do it, you can have no life in you."

You have set this instruction aside, or never heard of it, and so you have your reward already.
wrong again---the instruction was "kiss roman ass"

wrong again---the instruction was "kiss roman ass"

That may be the instruction of the church but not the instruction of the command to 'eat my flesh", a direct reference to kosher law and obvious revelation that the subject is teaching and not food. Not diet, not memorial, not ritual, not sacrifice, and not cannibalism, whether literal or symbolic..

Last edited:
That may be the instruction of the church but not the instruction of the command to 'eat my flesh", a direct reference to kosher law and obvious revelation that the subject is teaching and not food.
"eat my flesh" ??????????? how do you say that
in aramaic? It ain't kosher unless that owner of the
FLESH chewed cud-----and got shechted by a certified shechter-----and well salted ----a little grated horseradish also helps

"eat my flesh" ??????????? how do you say that
in aramaic? It ain't kosher unless that owner of the
FLESH chewed cud-----and got shechted by a certified shechter-----and well salted ----a little grated horseradish also helps

Exactly.

It ain't kosher unless the owner ruminates. So I don't really care how much you salt your flesh or flavor it with horseshit, I will never eat it, as tempting as the flesh of a shechted old broad may be.

Last edited:
Exactly. It ain't kosher unless the owner ruminates. So I don't really care how much you salt your flesh or flavor it with horseshit, I will never eat it, as tempting as the flesh of an old broad may be.
Of course not-----you are a PIG EATER----uhm ---long ago I met an Israeli who grew up in a kibbutz---
I asked ----"what does your kibbutz grow?" He
answered "SCHMUTZIG" <<< that's yiddish for
FILTH. Horseradish is not shit----it just TASTES like
shit-----but it IS kosher and it TINGLES the tastebuds --or "tastebugs" Long ago I found my little boy standing on a chair looking at his tongue in the
bathroom mirror. I asked "why"? He said ---
" I am looking for the TASTEBUGS" "oh" said I
"what are tastebugs"? He said "bugs on your
tongue that taste your food for you" so now you
know.

Leave poor jesus alone-----he washed his hands before THRUSTING them into the stew----and he never ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs

Of course not-----you are a PIG EATER

I have never eaten the flesh of swine that do not ruminate. The first person I ever said FU to was a priest when I was in the second grade. It's on my permanent record. lol.

I always do and have always done exactly as God commands.

Last edited:
I have never eaten the flesh of swine that do not ruminate. I always do exactly as God commands.
You encountered a RUMINATING PIG? Long ago---I was a college student out in the sticks. My college
INCLUDED a "school of agriculture" When bored
(like always) I would take a walk to the SCHOOL OF
AGRICULTURE to visit the animals. The pigs were
fascinating----extremely ODOROUS, but fascinating.
Mama pig would PLOP onto her side----and a dozen cute little piglets would dash to latch onto her numerous "teats" SUDDENLY mama-pig would
stand up and a dozen little piglets would FALL off of
her. She actually KICKED them into the "stable" and
then walked away ON HER TOES with her ass swaying
like a whore

one might wonder why regurgitating and redevouring their food over multiple cycles would be a sign of healthy digestion over swallowing their food that is then digested immediately and is timely discharged.

... and, what is swaying their hips like a whore. little children throwing stones - comes to mind.

Sure. Just eat flesh and drink blood every other sunday and high holiday in remembrance of Jesus

Simple, right? derp.

Just one question. What exactly are you remembering and what in hell are you doing if you don't understand that Jesus was showing the only right way to interpret and comply with divine law that fulfills of the promise of life that has nothing whatever to do with any ceremonial eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a perfect human sacrifice that you also profess to believe was God?

You bring the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people by saying he claimed to be God. What type of person would show their love for God by eating him? What kind of love is that?

Damn.
Following HIS commands

Forum List

Back