Could all Religions Come Together?

one might wonder why regurgitating and redevouring their food over multiple cycles would be a sign of healthy digestion over swallowing their food that is then digested immediately and is timely discharged.

... and, what is swaying their hips like a whore. little children throwing stones - comes to mind.
breezie, baby----read a few good books in the subject
ANTHROPOLOGY. Social customs and more's involving food and animals is a very interesting
subject.

breezie, baby----read a few good books in the subject
ANTHROPOLOGY. Social customs and more's involving food and animals is a very interesting
subject.

sure -

Non-ruminant animals are animals with a single-compartment stomach, such as swine, poultry, horses, dogs, cats, fish and humans.

typical - Social customs and more's - of ... low i q, superstitious - brain dead evolutionary rejects. most commomly found in deserts and waste lands.

sure -

typical - Social customs and more's - of ... low i q, superstitious - brain dead evolutionary rejects. most commomly found in deserts and waste lands.
you would be (or should be if you had a brain) amazed at how intricately food taboos have
evolved in agrarian societies

Following HIS commands

If that's what you were doing you wouldn't be dicking around with bread and wine.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same "will be called least" in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called "least" see Genesis 3:14

You encountered a RUMINATING PIG?

A ruminating pig is a new creature. In God's great kingdom it's not anymore unusual or miraculous than when a talking fish startled the ultra orthodox in New York. I've even seen pigs on the wing.

"Zalmen Rosen, from the Skver sect of Hasidic Jews, says co-worker Luis Nivelo, a Christian, was about to kill a carp to be made into gefilte fish in the city's New Square Fish Market in January when it began shouting in Hebrew. "It said 'Tzaruch shemirah' and 'Hasof bah'," Mr Rosen later told the New York Times newspaper. "[It] essentially means [in Hebrew] that everyone needs to account for themselves because the end is nigh." :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
you would be (or should be if you had a brain) amazed at how intricately food taboos have
evolved in agrarian societies

well,

From 1973 to 2000, sperm counts dropped by 1.2% per year, "which is a lot," said Hagai Levine, who helped lead the research. From 2000 to 2018, the decline was 2.6% per year, "which is an amazing pace."

i bet those same people wrap their food in plastic .... no, phony religion will not help them.

As I mentioned on another thread, I also lived in Saudi many years ago. (In Riyadh) So I agree with you that surada is not telling the truth. At the time I wasn't a believer, but my mom was Catholic and in my experience Catholics or Christians living there could not openly practice their faith.

I don't know if things have changed, but there were so many strict rules that I remember. And even though I didn't see this myself, I know that as you said, a number of former Muslims have paid the highest price for converting to Christianity.

Too bad you weren't in Al Hasa. Father Roman held mass and catechism.

Depends on the extent of adhesion you are using as the metric. If world religion focused on common ground we can certainly narrow the division, but, it's difficult to see such varying belief systems become as one so to speak.

Depends on the extent of adhesion you are using as the metric. If world religion focused on common ground we can certainly narrow the division, but, it's difficult to see such varying belief systems become as one so to speak.
I agree that 'Extent' might be too far reaching. But what about baby steps? There is no reason Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Churches cannot reunite. The differences are minuscule and should be worked out. If each non-Catholic Christian sect can reach out to the denomination closest to them, that could be another step.

The best step that I would like to see is for non-Catholic Christians to stop with the falsehoods such as Catholics worshiping Mary, statues, etc. We should be able to reach out to one another with respect. If we stop the falsehoods, it might be easier to discuss differences and have a better understanding of how these differences came about--and how they might be resolved. I think we should try.

If that's what you were doing you wouldn't be dicking around with bread and wine.
We aren't. It's a highly spiritual experience. But I love how your behavior suggests that you don't believe it's possible for all religions to come together. Your intolerance of the faith of others is astonishing. That kind of behavior is literally what prevents religions - and people - from coming together. It's the problem, not the solution.

Do they have to become one? Or is it possible to celebrate our differences without having to tear down the beliefs of others to build up our own. Speaking from experience I say the answer to that question is yes, it is possible to celebrate our differences without having to tear down the beliefs of others to build up our own.

I agree that 'Extent' might be too far reaching. But what about baby steps?
We aren't. It's a highly spiritual experience. But I love how your behavior suggests that you don't believe it's possible for all religions to come together. Your intolerance of the faith of others is astonishing. That kind of behavior is literally what prevents religions - and people - from coming together. It's the problem, not the solution.

for the desert religions - there are two ways to bring them together ...

the crucifiers of all three must be brought to justice w/ punishment rendered for their crimes, continuous from their beginnings to the present day.

their books should only reflect the religion they all three claim to adhere, the religion of antiquity and remove all colloquial references for all three. boiled down should cover about half of one page. or actually, one sentence.

there are no special people - there is not a messiah to worship - persecution and victimization of the innocent, strict conforming laws, to be forbidden.

When one witnesses Roman Catholic ceremonies, telling the witness they are not seeing what they are seeing and hearing is not a rebuttal, it is gaslighting. Saying that what is going on is not prayer to Mary, etc., is making a distinction that lacks difference.

When one witnesses Roman Catholic ceremonies, telling the witness they are not seeing what they are seeing and hearing is not a rebuttal, it is gaslighting. Saying that what is going on is not prayer to Mary, etc., is making a distinction that lacks difference.
It appears the distinction is what a Catholic person observing sees: A person who is praying to God and who has asked Mary to join her in her prayer/petition.

Why is it so difficult for the non-Catholic to see two people praying to God? Why is it they say what they see is one person praying to Mary.

One would think if someone observes a person in prayer, they would already know all prayer is to God...they may not 'see' Mary's part in that prayer to God, but they claim they do see a prayer going to Mary. Strange. That is a difference with a quite prominent distinction.

It appears the distinction is what a Catholic person observing sees: A person who is praying to God and who has asked Mary to join her in her prayer/petition.

Why is it so difficult for the non-Catholic to see two people praying to God? Why is it they say what they see is one person praying to Mary.

One would think if someone observes a person in prayer, they would already know all prayer is to God...they may not 'see' Mary's part in that prayer to God, but they claim they do see a prayer going to Mary. Strange. That is a difference with a quite prominent distinction.
This is in direct violation of Scripture which declares that there is only ONE intercessor between G-d and man. And that is Jesus Christ.

This is in direct violation of Scripture which declares that there is only ONE intercessor between G-d and man. And that is Jesus Christ.
If this were the case, shouldn't you be advocating that no one--ever--is allowed to pray for join another person in prayer? No worshiping together, no praying together, not even for our loved ones.

I hope your devotion is appreciated somewhere.

I hope your devotion is appreciated somewhere.
We, the Body of Christ, are dedicated (or devoted, if you prefer) to the service of God. Mary, a member of the Body of Christ, is a great example to the rest of us of serving--and having faith--in God and His plan despite sorrows. She is known as the Mother of Sorrows, a reminder to us that our service to God often includes sacrifice.

Non-Catholic Christians often mistake this for "working one's way to heaven", but Catholics see it as Jesus taught us..."Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." The Body of Christ works together which means we don't exclude anyone, not even Mary.

Dedication is what life in the Kingdom of God is all about--and it is we who appreciate the Kingdom God has drawn us into--starting with our life here on earth. Devotion and worship from all of us (including Mary) is to God-- and God alone. We wish more non-Catholic Christians understood this.

Do they have to become one? Or is it possible to celebrate our differences without having to tear down the beliefs of others to build up our own. Speaking from experience I say the answer to that question is yes, it is possible to celebrate our differences without having to tear down the beliefs of others to build up our own.
I try to do just that. I am happy for others if they have Faith even if it isn't mine. People finding peace through their Faith is a blesing, a benefit to all.

Forum List

Back