Could america be the anti-christ.

"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

What do those quotes have to do with my question?

-SporK

If you need to ask, you already have the answer.:lol:

Oh I know, let me try to be cryptic and pretend im a psuedo-intellectual when I really have no idea what I am trying to say nor what the point of my arguement is.

Oh, no wait. That's what you're doing.

-SporK

I would giver her credit for better spelling, grammar, and punctuation than Truthmatters-Not-On-Crack, but I suspect that all of her posts are just Copy&Paste.

Wrong answer. I unlike most of you, got a mind of of my own and use it. Spelling, punctuation and Grammar is not as important as getting my message across. And that I do in writting and speaking. I sometimes forget who I am talking to. Generic amaterrs. I have not been sitting on my ass watching TV for 71 years.:eusa_hand:

Of all the wastes of human ignorance perhaps the most extravagant and costly to human growth has been the waste of the distinctive powers of womanhood after the child-bearing age.
- Anna Garlin Spencer

This is a cut and paste article from a blog site that I found. Lil O Lady seems to be a liar
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/TSO63ADUV96KPCVFR

I would giver her credit for better spelling, grammar, and punctuation than Truthmatters-Not-On-Crack, but I suspect that all of her posts are just Copy&Paste.

Wrong answer. I unlike most of you, got a mind of of my own and use it. Spelling, punctuation and Grammar is not as important as getting my message across. And that I do in writting and speaking. I sometimes forget who I am talking to. Generic amaterrs. I have not been sitting on my ass watching TV for 71 years.:eusa_hand:

Of all the wastes of human ignorance perhaps the most extravagant and costly to human growth has been the waste of the distinctive powers of womanhood after the child-bearing age.
- Anna Garlin Spencer

This is a cut and paste article from a blog site that I found. Lil O Lady seems to be a liar
COULD AMERICA BE THE ANTI-CHRIST. - Topix

:lol:

ohsnap.gif

Big Old Bitch (aka LilOlLady) is nothing more than a racist piece of shit who is a waste of a pussy.

Hey........Big Old Bitch.......if you think America is the anti Christ, then why the fuck don't you move to Mexico where they worship Jesus?

If it is COPY AND PASTE. I would have to had GOOGLED to get it, so GOOGLE and you will find where I posted it. WHY do you think it is a C&P?:confused:

- Anna Garlin Spencer

hallie, halley and lilollady is one of the same.

Minuteman Message Board • View topic - COULD AMERICA BE THE ANTI-CHRIST.

It would seem to me that if you want to be an American, then you should be "Americanized"...As ugly as libs think American's are, you don't see us demanding to fly our flags in foreign high schools and then claiming discrimination if the school dosen't comply...Americans don't host massive protests in foreign countries because said countries aren't giving us more free stuff...As much as libs hate a business making money, the only reason American businesses are in foreign countries is because there is a demand for it. With all of the problems America has faced, we have dealt with them as they come...be it slavery, voting rights, civil rights, ...etc...The anti-christ? I don't think so... :)

- Anna Garlin Spencer

hallie, halley and lilollady is one of the same.

Minuteman Message Board • View topic - COULD AMERICA BE THE ANTI-CHRIST.

Then I stand corrected and offer you an apology.

It would seem to me that if you want to be an American, then you should be "Americanized"...As ugly as libs think American's are, you don't see us demanding to fly our flags in foreign high schools and then claiming discrimination if the school dosen't comply...Americans don't host massive protests in foreign countries because said countries aren't giving us more free stuff...As much as libs hate a business making money, the only reason American businesses are in foreign countries is because there is a demand for it. With all of the problems America has faced, we have dealt with them as they come...be it slavery, voting rights, civil rights, ...etc...The anti-christ? I don't think so... :)

Maybe comparing the Dream Act to the Indian Child Welfare Act was not a good example but similiar. We are taking, in the Dream Act, children of illeagal aliens who are citizens of other countries and benefiting our selves when they could benfit, for instance, Mexico more. Mexico needs then more then we do in the military and their workforce to benefit their economy.
We have not dealt with slavery, civil right,etc and Is America the anti-christ was just an thought the came to mind and I took it form ther knowing what I know about the Bible.
You don't thing so and that is you freedom of speech.:confused: I don't expect everyone one to agree with me as don't expect me to agree with you. But I respect your opinion as you should mine and open for discussion without all the name calling.:eusa_hand:

Dealth with them like we have dealt with illegal immigration?

The Indian Child Welfare Act was an attempt by the government to strip Indians of all their culture, religion, language, the took their names and their dress and to AMERICANIZE them. And they succeeded in that it destroyed the Native American. In doing so they controlled them. What are we doing in Iraq and Afghanistan? Not as extreme as that which were did to native americans but yet it will destory those countries. We want to remove the head dress and the Burqa from the muslim woman. In France is is being banned.
Did we deal with the native americans? You bet we did. Are trying to deal with muslims? You bet we are. Did we deal with slavery? Some blacks thought they were better off during slavery then after. I they had to fight harder for freedom after slavery then ever.

Our differnces is what make us America and not to be stripped of our culture. Americanization is patterned by the ENGLISH. Why?

AmericanizationFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Americanization (disambiguation).

A can of U.S. Cola in the West Bank in the Middle East. Americanization is the influence of the United States on the popular culture, technology, business practices, political techniques or language, of other countries. The term has been used since 1907.[1] Inside the U.S. the term most often refers to the process of acculturation by immigrants to American customs.

Critics sometimes give "Americanization" a negative connotation because they perceive as negative the far-reaching American influence in many countries, and may fear the loss of local customs and traditions.

LINK:Americanization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What does religion have to do with this nation doing bad things?

Every nation is anti-christian since every nation is amoral

Forum List

Back