Could america be the anti-christ.

The thread titles of this LilOlLady's threads usually keep me out of them. But, for some odd reason, I looked at this one.

I'll have no need to look again. I was spot on with my opinion of it before.

I love wasting a couple of minutes of my time...not.

(But I do feel better about confirmation of my opinion.)

I would giver her credit for better spelling, grammar, and punctuation than Truthmatters-Not-On-Crack, but I suspect that all of her posts are just Copy&Paste.

Wrong answer. I unlike most of you, got a mind of of my own and use it. Spelling, punctuation and Grammar is not as important as getting my message across. And that I do in writting and speaking. I sometimes forget who I am talking to. Generic amaterrs. I have not been sitting on my ass watching TV for 71 years.:eusa_hand:

Of all the wastes of human ignorance perhaps the most extravagant and costly to human growth has been the waste of the distinctive powers of womanhood after the child-bearing age.
- Anna Garlin Spencer

This is a cut and paste article from a blog site that I found. Lil O Lady seems to be a liar
COULD AMERICA BE THE ANTI-CHRIST. - Topix

I would advise any of you who believe I am copying and pasting to go to the above link.

Since this post is causing so much controversy and no one wants to discuss it, I am asking for it to be removed. I did not realize the anger it would cause and thought it was something worth discussing but no intelligent discussings has evolved.

COULD AMERICA BE THE ANTI-CHRIST.

Slavery, the Indian Child Welfare Act, Amnesty, path to citizenship, Dream Act, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. are all ploys for greed and power.

It’s all history of America repeating it’s self. We are taking children of other countries and making them what we want them to be for the benefit of America. The hell with how it affects Mexico. Assimilation is nothing more the Americanization.

This was done at least twice before with slavery and the American Indians with the Indian Child Welfare act where Indian children were ripped from their families, their nation and put in English homes, stripped of their Indian names and forced to take English names, force into Christianity and forced to give up their religion and culture and dressed in English “garb.” And it destroyed the Indian nation and the family structure and make him dependent on the U.S. government. Dream Act will do the very same thing in essence. It will separate children from their families and destroy the unit, making them dependent on the U.S. government. Mexican children as an example. Already the children are saying, when deportation is threatened, they don’t know the language or the culture and they feel “American.” What is wrong with feeling “Mexican”? I feel the U.S. is using the Mexican children to one day take control of Mexico. Along with amnesty or path to citizenship or the Dream Act alone. How many times have we heard; “educate their children, give them citizenship in exchange for military service or other service.”? Bingo, the rest falls into place. Like the Indian Child Welfare Act. Into the hands of the U.S. government. For greed, power and control.
If illegal aliens were smart and they themselves were not so greedy, the would take their children and run as fast as they could back across the border.
At the same time the U.S. was destroying the Black man’s infrastructure and the native ameican were being destroyed, they were plotting their next takeover.
Separate the children from the family structure and you have the power to control the unit. Divide and conquer. It ‘s all about greed, power and control. What are we doing in Iraq and Afghanistan? It ‘s all about greed, power and control.
Could America be the Anti-Christ?

Copywrite violation, link your source-Meister

I am the link. I provided the link to the reply;
The Antichrist
It's really difficult to have an intelligent conversation about a completely un-intelligent post.
Your statements do absolutely nothing to support your title.

To be an anti-Christ one would have to require worship of themself over Christ.
Nothing in your post suggests this.

Yea America, in the name of expansion, has done some mean shit.
That doesn't translate in to being the anti-Christ.

I direct you to the wise sage Merle Haggard

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAFmFsb9XM[/ame]

Could LilOlLady be Truthmatters on crack?

She's something... drastically lacking in intelligence.

because
as any rational and SMART person knows (conservatives!)
obama and hillary and soros are the anti-christs!

hell bent on destroying America
ruining our institutions
forcing our children to become gay
and making us eat quiche!

because
as any rational and SMART person knows (conservatives!)
obama and hillary and soros are the anti-christs!

hell bent on destroying America
ruining our institutions
forcing our children to become gay
and making us eat quiche!

I knew it! I knew something wasn't right! Finally an unadulterated source has confirmed my worst fears! hahahahahahaha

Since this post is causing so much controversy and no one wants to discuss it, I am asking for it to be removed. I did not realize the anger it would cause and thought it was something worth discussing but no intelligent discussings has evolved.

Fuck off you old hag. :fu:

What was this thread about again?

Fuck off you old hag. :fu:

What was this thread about again?

You do the same, Jeremy.
Why the hell are you here anyway.?:eusa_hand:

Who is the ANTICHRIST?

The Greek word from which our English word "antichrist" is translated is very simple to understand. It is a simple compound word and means "anti" + "Christ" = "antichrist". We use the same compound word every day. We have people who are "anti-smoking" or "anti-gay" or "anti-hunting" or "anti-Semitic" or "anti-abortion". There really is no big mystery as to what the word means. "Anti-Christ" is anyone who opposes Christ.

The "antichrist" then, has no horns or red glowing eyes. Neither is the "antichrist" some demon possessed super-intelligent human clone. Rather, the "antichrist" is that sweet elderly lady living next door who openly teaches the neighborhood kids that Jesus just was a myth.

Who is the ANTICHRIST?

America's actions has everything to do with religion. It profess to be Christian but it's history of actions say otherwise. It actually do deny the Christ when it ignore the word of GOD and do just the opposite. Make me wonder if it is the anti-christ.
Not so far fetched as calling Obama the anti-christ.

Republicans have already said the anti-Christ is Obama. I don't think there could be two.

Republicans have already said the anti-Christ is Obama. I don't think there could be two.
Actually the Bible says there will be many false prophets and anti-Christs.
:cool:

LilOlLady, now you're saying that America (and others) are "following anti-Christ philosophy"
You're clouding your own waters.
Is America the Beast or just following in the ways of the Beast?

So are we who live in America be ALL devils?????
Is that all you think about the issue?

I did not say that at all and the post was referring to our government. The "country" I am referring to is our "government" and their actions for hundreds or thousands of years beginning with the Roman Empire. There are lots of Americans who are believers of GOD and Christ.
When GOD punished nations of old it was not because ALL the people were immoral, etc.
I am just responding to research that I have done on the subject and the curiosity began with an article I read in a religious magazine. An a book by E.G. White, America in Prophecy.
The question of is American the anti-christ is not new. or it's just that I am much older than you are.
If you don't want to discuss it and just call me names, so be it but it does not change the fact that some people are and have been thinking about it.
Does not mean it's going away because you don't want to discuss it.

LilOlLady, now you're saying that America (and others) are "following anti-Christ philosophy"

Many anti-Christs? You sure?

there are two different meanings to the term antichrist in the Bible.

there are two different meanings to the term antichrist in the Bible.
Right.
There will be many.
But in the context of the "end-times" the "Beast/anti-Christ" is just the last one :cool:

I've figured it out.........Big Old Bitch (Lil Ol Lady) is one of them Bible thumping holy rollers who believe that Obama is the anti-Christ, and since he's running the government, that is why she believes that America is such as well.

Big Old Bitch, give it a rest twatlips.

How can a country be an anti christ? plus isn't the anti christ supposed to be loved by many? alot of people hate America so I doubt very much America is an "anti christ" plus all the stuff you listed, invading countries, taking Indians and making them speak English etc is practiced by many countries in the world, go to Sudan it is 1000 times worse there.

Forum List

Back