Could Be 'Religion'....

....or, perhaps this thread might be appropriate for "Politics"....or for "History"

You make the call.

1. January the second, 1492....
The Spanish take Granada from the Moors.
In the legend of Moorish Spain, the last Muslim king of Grenada, Boabdil, surrendered the keys to his city on this day, and on one of its hills, paused for a final glance at his lost dominion. The place would henceforth be known as El Ultimo Suspiro del Moro- “ the Moor’s Last Sigh.”

His mother is said to have taunted him, and to have told him to “weep like a woman for the land he could not defend like a man.” Al Andalus- Andalusia- remains a deep wound for Islam.

2. As in the movies....the pages of a calendar are tossed away....some 500 years passes....
Here we are, today:
  • "....according to the Islamic State, "Spain is a criminal state that usurps our land." The document calls on jihadists to "reconnoiter airline and train routes for attacks." It also calls on followers to "poison food and water" with insecticides.

• "We will kill any 'innocent' Spanish infidel we find in Muslim lands, and... whether we are European in origin or not, we will kill you in your cities and towns according to our plan." — Islamic State document, May 30, 2016.

• "We will recover al-Andalus, Allah willing. Oh dear Andalus! You thought we forgot about you. I swear by Allah we have never forgotten you. No Muslim can forget Córdoba, Toledo or Xàtiva. There are many faithful and sincere Muslims who swear they will return to al-Andalus." — Islamic State video, January 31, 2016.

• "Spain is the land of our forefathers and we are going to take it back with the power of Allah." — Islamic State video, January 7, 2016." Jihadists Target Spain: "The actions of your ancestors are the reason for our actions today."

3. Why might this appear in "Politics"?
The folks who threaten this...."We will kill any 'innocent'.... "poison food and water" with insecticides" are folks with exactly the same sorts of background, and who follow the same "religious" doctrines as these:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

How many countries, cities, innocents will Liberals find it necessary to sacrifice to support their suicidal fantasies????

The Islamic State is in the business of saying and doing extremely radical and violent things. Military action hasn't been effective in deradicalization.
The most effective means of deradicalization would be to convert ISIS to our religion. Our opiate of the masses is television, movies, internet, fatty foods, sports, consumerism, video games,etc.. That's what keeps the relative peace in the US.

....or, perhaps this thread might be appropriate for "Politics"....or for "History"

You make the call.

1. January the second, 1492....
The Spanish take Granada from the Moors.
In the legend of Moorish Spain, the last Muslim king of Grenada, Boabdil, surrendered the keys to his city on this day, and on one of its hills, paused for a final glance at his lost dominion. The place would henceforth be known as El Ultimo Suspiro del Moro- “ the Moor’s Last Sigh.”

His mother is said to have taunted him, and to have told him to “weep like a woman for the land he could not defend like a man.” Al Andalus- Andalusia- remains a deep wound for Islam.

2. As in the movies....the pages of a calendar are tossed away....some 500 years passes....
Here we are, today:
  • "....according to the Islamic State, "Spain is a criminal state that usurps our land." The document calls on jihadists to "reconnoiter airline and train routes for attacks." It also calls on followers to "poison food and water" with insecticides.

• "We will kill any 'innocent' Spanish infidel we find in Muslim lands, and... whether we are European in origin or not, we will kill you in your cities and towns according to our plan." — Islamic State document, May 30, 2016.

• "We will recover al-Andalus, Allah willing. Oh dear Andalus! You thought we forgot about you. I swear by Allah we have never forgotten you. No Muslim can forget Córdoba, Toledo or Xàtiva. There are many faithful and sincere Muslims who swear they will return to al-Andalus." — Islamic State video, January 31, 2016.

• "Spain is the land of our forefathers and we are going to take it back with the power of Allah." — Islamic State video, January 7, 2016." Jihadists Target Spain: "The actions of your ancestors are the reason for our actions today."

3. Why might this appear in "Politics"?
The folks who threaten this...."We will kill any 'innocent'.... "poison food and water" with insecticides" are folks with exactly the same sorts of background, and who follow the same "religious" doctrines as these:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

How many countries, cities, innocents will Liberals find it necessary to sacrifice to support their suicidal fantasies????

The Islamic State is in the business of saying and doing extremely radical and violent things. Military action hasn't been effective in deradicalization.
The most effective means of deradicalization would be to convert ISIS to our religion. Our opiate of the masses is television, movies, internet, fatty foods, sports, consumerism, video games,etc.. That's what keeps the relative peace in the US.

1. "The Islamic State is in the business of saying and doing extremely radical and violent things."
Well....what a swell reason to bring hundreds of thousands of 'em here!!

2. "The most effective means of deradicalization would be to convert ISIS to our religion. Our opiate of the masses is television, movies, internet, fatty foods, sports, consumerism, video games,etc.. That's what keeps the relative peace in the US."

Alas....if only.

I recommend Roger Scruton's "The West and The Rest"
He writes:

1. Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

2. But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation.

["Ultimate sleeper cell: U.S.-born kids of immigrants are fertile jihadist recruiting grounds"http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/13/second-generation-americans-proving-most-fruitful-/]

a. 'IT IS MY DREAM TO BEHEAD SOMEONE' – AMERICAN MUSLIM
The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.
Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone." 'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

Long story short, no Liberal or Democrat should ever......ever....be allowed in a position of power.

Article most like wrote by a Jew. They spread so much hatred of others, Gatestone is one anti Muslim article after another, and everyone is an anti-Semite.

I wonder if this dunce is busy composing an apology for the latest atrocity:

"LONDON -- CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to British authorities prior to the attack.

In a generic statement posted online, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) claimed responsibility for Abedi's suicide bomb attack, which left 22 people dead, including children, at one of the entrances to the Manchester Arena."
Latest on investigation into Manchester concert bombing

Is there a specific sura of the Q'ran that endorses the maiming and murder of children?

Or....simply a blanket approval of it?

"....police said the arrest was linked to the bombing. Witnesses said the man was smiling as he was apprehended.

The bomb was designed to kill and maim as many as possible; many of the survivors suffered shrapnel wounds and ball bearings were found at the scene."
Ibid.

Article most like wrote by a Jew. They spread so much hatred of others, Gatestone is one anti Muslim article after another, and everyone is an anti-Semite.

"LONDON -- CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to British authorities prior to the attack.

In a generic statement posted online, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) claimed responsibility for Abedi's suicide bomb attack, which left 22 people dead, including children, at one of the entrances to the Manchester Arena."

Is there a specific sura of the Q'ran that endorses the maiming and murder of children?

Worldwide riots and protests over a fake Koran flushing story.
Blowing up kids? This is inline with Islamic ideas, so therefore they are not troubled by it.

PC engages in a kind of hatred for those different from her constantly. It is a constant finger pointing at the other as if the other had some sort of omniscient power. This sort of hatred comes primarily from the right today, and it is heard on-line and in the pages of Breitbart among other conservative sites. It doesn't accomplish anything except stir up hatred for other Americans and immigrants. I've often wondered how a person could be so filled with fear as PC and I have to admit I haven't a clue. Life must be so limited. America has its problems, but they surely have more causes than this narrow minded finger pointing. You read its work in the comment below.

"“When I went to my local police department and applied for the gun permit, they said, ‘Maybe you should stop writing things that make people angry,’” Mandel recounts. “And I said, ‘OK, I’ll give that some consideration.’

‘You have kids. Why would you do that?’

‘Because I want to leave them a world that is worth living in.’”

How Breitbart Unleashes Hate Mobs to Threaten, Dox, and Troll Trump Critics

It's always someone else's fault.

'Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report in promoting.'

Gatestone Institute - SourceWatch

"The fanatic is not really a stickler to principle. He embraces a cause not primarily because of its justness or holiness but because of his desperate need for something to hold onto." Eric Hoffer

"PC engages in a kind of hatred for those different from her constantly. It is a constant finger pointing at the other as if the other had some sort of omniscient power. This sort of hatred comes primarily from the right today...."

I wonder if this dunce is saying the same thing after one of the 7th century savages killed 22 children, and embedded nails with rat poison scores of others.
He probably is....Liberal indoctrination seems to be indelible.

[President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.[ world domination.] "

It must be understood that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. The Islamic movement will seize power as soon as it is able. Obama’s distorted strategy

Blowing up kids? This is inline with Islamic ideas, so therefore they are not troubled by it.

Glazov refers to this 'religion' as a blood cult.

51lRBTZHYsL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1. “We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

1. “We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen
Leftism and Islamism are very similar in that they both love to be run by dictatorships that support genocide of innocents.

What were children doing there?? I read an 8 year old died, must be a liberal Mom who brings an 8 year old to a concert such as that?

I don't know, ask Trump since he was in Sunni land recently selling them weapons.

Leftism and Islamism are very similar in that they both love to be run by dictatorships that support genocide of innocents.

1. Communism was the first of the new mass movements in Europe, and the first to flourish in the Middle East as well. Europe’s Fascist and fascist-style movements began in the years after World War One. The major difference was that Communists and Marxists, aimed to show how similar they were in every country…the Fascists’ aims were to show how local and parochial, how ‘nationalist’ and ancient its interests were.

2. Although it followed the European versions by decades, it remained true to the form, true to the pattern…Instead of wanting with Mussolini, to resurrect the Roman Empire of ancient Italy; or, with Hitler, the Roman Empire of Nazi mythology; or with Franco to resurrect the medieval Spanish crusade for Christ the King- their particular yearning was for the Caliphate from the days of Muhammad. That was the Baathi “Renaissance.” This was fully in line with the twentieth century tradition.
Berman, "Terror and Liberalism"

a. From Sami al-Jundi, an early Baath (Renaissance) leader:
“We were racists, admiring Nazism, reading its books and the source of its thought, particularly Nietzsche…”
Arabs and Nazis - Can it Be True

b. This did not exclude other totalist influences.
“Saddam expressed his admiration for Stalin
on numerous occasions and describes him as not being a communist but a nationalist..”
The Browser - Writing worth reading
This mix can be found in National Socialism and Mussolini’s Fascism, as well.

That's right: communism, fascism, Nazism, Baathism, ......siblings under the skin.

3. Muslim’s other grand radical movement, Islamists, might seem, at first, to be an exception, free of the European virus… as the Egyptian and Pakistani versions began as organs of peaceful political reform, i.e., the strictly religious Muslim Brotherhood, …but scratch the surface, and there is the sympathy for Nazism. The Young Egypt Society, the ‘Greenshirts,’ were openly Nazi, and Hassan al-Banna was not far behind.
http://74.39.184.126/vb/showthread.php?t=130932

The Brotherhood even had it’s units designated ‘kata’ib’ or phalanges, a la Franco.

And the Muslim Brotherhood was Obama's pet cause.

What were children doing there?? I read an 8 year old died, must be a liberal Mom who brings an 8 year old to a concert such as that?

I don't know, ask Trump since he was in Sunni land recently selling them weapons.

So...I was correct...and here you are, an apologist for the bestiality of Islam.
Somehow it is the victim who is at fault.

I have no way to describe you that wouldn't be an insult to the bottom of the barrel.

So...I was correct...and here you are, an apologist for the bestiality of Islam.

I have no way to describe you that wouldn't be an insult to the bottom of the barrel.

Answer my question? What was an 8 year old doing there?? Why don't we talk about the terrorist in the US, mainly vets, mainly Christian alt rights, and mainly whites. Deny that. The JDL was very active in the US in the 1900's and then we have the KKK, white protestants . Want to talk about them??

Theresa May is there now, under her watch.

Answer my question? What was an 8 year old doing there?? Why don't we talk about the terrorist in the US, mainly vets, mainly Christian alt rights, and mainly whites. Deny that. The JDL was very active in the US in the 1900's and then we have the KKK, white protestants . Want to talk about them??

Let's just agree that you're scum.

I personally do not care what you think of me. Must be a lot of scum out there, seems anyone who doesn't agree with you is "scum". I'm in good company.

Last edited:

I personally do not care what you think of me. Must be a lot of scum out there, seems anyone who doesn't agree with you is "scum". I'm in good company.

"I personally do not care what you think of me."

Then I won't be seeing you again?

Great.

Great.

Probably not unless I see you say something so stupid I just have to respond.

Great.

Probably not unless I see you say something so stupid I just have to respond.

I suppose that means another atrocity by the 7th century barbarians that you feel the need to cheer or make excuses for.

Trust me on this: yours is a fools errand....and you're just the right fool for it.

Forum List

Back