Could it be? Leaks from the Mueller team ANOTHER BOMBSHELL COMING!

Mueller's team disagrees with Barr. That is explosive, and explains why Barr never gave any details. It's a cover up for Trump. This isn't Barr's first rodeo with cover ups. He did it with Iran-Contra as well in 92. I smelled a rat from the very beginning. Now the rat is being exposed.
We're having some fun here, you humorless flatliner....Go light a candle at your shrine to Karl Marx.
BWK has a lifetime supply of Mueller candles and key rings. Maybe he'll make up a 'case-lot' sale with 'Hands Up Don't Shoot! T-shirts and put them on EBay.

We shall see
I knew there was something fishy about Barr's summary. We may never see the report now that we find out that Barr is covering for Trump. He's doing the same thing he did with Iran-Contra in n92.
Barr and Mueller are best friends. Nobody is covering for Trump. More like somebody is covering for the team that set up the false
Russia Hoax. It's starting to come out now.

Jo

Time to answer for that failed coup

Barr and Mueller and their families are planning a nice long vacation when this bullshit DEM wet dream is over. Maui is a great place.
Like Barr stated at his confirmation hearing: "Mueller and I are very close friends and so are our families. We will still be close friends when this is over".
So much for the fuck witt LIBs attempting to imply Barr and Mueller are "fighting over what should be released in the report.

Mueller's team disagrees with Barr. That is explosive, and explains why Barr never gave any details. It's a cover up for Trump. This isn't Barr's first rodeo with cover ups. He did it with Iran-Contra as well in 92. I smelled a rat from the very beginning. Now the rat is being exposed.

Mueller is working with Barr. Do you think he's covering up his own report?

Barr isn't working with Mueller. That's the problem. Barr we know is a criminal himself, who covered up Iran-Contra in 92.

Barr and Mueller and their families are planning a nice long vacation when this bullshit DEM wet dream is over. Maui is a great place.
Like Barr stated at his confirmation hearing: "Mueller and I are very close friends and so are our families. We will still be close friends when this is over".
So much for the fuck witt LIBs attempting to imply Barr and Mueller are "fighting over what should be released in the report.
So why is the Mueller team upset about Barr getting the obstruction case wrong?

We're having some fun here, you humorless flatliner....Go light a candle at your shrine to Karl Marx.
BWK has a lifetime supply of Mueller candles and key rings. Maybe he'll make up a 'case-lot' sale with 'Hands Up Don't Shoot! T-shirts and put them on EBay.
Actually, I'm busy printing up T-shirts saying "Trump is not exonerated for obstruction."

We shall see

This is like watching some really pathetic loser pine for a girlfriend who dumped him like two years ago. It just really sad. :(

4475a8526beb2540d69c3ca492ecbca45750cf982563ae9a63f895235f394db0.jpg
"Losers?" Really? Trump picking an AG who got caught covering up Iran -Contra to be a lackie for him, while coming to the wrong conclusion over obstruction, isn't much of a winning combination to me. Sounds more like a bunch of losers distorting the truth as they always do.

So the NYT says....

What else have they lied about previously...
Changing the narrative isn't much help for you. The NYT's is quoting the Mueller team. Have you heard them correct the NYT's? No! This is a cover up plain and simple. This will be the second time that Barr involves himself in a cover up to protect a president.

You dummy. Most of Mueller' team are Dems and they were hoping any praying to find Trump guilty.

Since the report clears Trump they are doing and saying anything they can to make the AG and the report look bad.

What a bunch of whinny assed bitches.
Have you read the report? No! So you are lying as always. And even Barr's own recollection of the Mueller summary doesn't clear Trump.

We shall see
I knew there was something fishy about Barr's summary. We may never see the report now that we find out that Barr is covering for Trump. He's doing the same thing he did with Iran-Contra in n92.
Barr and Mueller are best friends. Nobody is covering for Trump. More like somebody is covering for the team that set up the false

Jo
Collusion was proven. It was never a hoax, and Mueller's team is not exonerating Trump on obstruction, no matter what your fantasies tell you.

How is Mueller working with Barr?

How is Mueller working with Barr?

That question is so deeply ignorant that it places your squarely outside the realm of
any intelligent response to it.

More or less like a child standing in a puddle asking why his feet are wet.

We shall see

Jo
Collusion was proven. It was never a hoax, and Mueller's team is not exonerating Trump on obstruction, no matter what your fantasies tell you.

Oh? And if course you have such proof.
Please share it.

( Don't insult me with the
Thing about Trump asking for it in
Public )

Jo

Forum List

Back