Could it be? Leaks from the Mueller team ANOTHER BOMBSHELL COMING!

So the NYT says....

What else have they lied about previously...
Changing the narrative isn't much help for you. The NYT's is quoting the Mueller team. Have you heard them correct the NYT's? No! This is a cover up plain and simple. This will be the second time that Barr involves himself in a cover up to protect a president.
You're so stupid you didn't read your own link did you? There were NO quotes from Mueller's team in the article. Just third hand hearsay from "people who know people who may have heard something". It's also been widely reported that Mueller and Barr are working together to edit the report before release. Another epic fail in a long line of them for you. To recap. Trump is exonerated. You lose.

So the NYT says....

Changing the narrative isn't much help for you. The NYT's is quoting the Mueller team. Have you heard them correct the NYT's? No! This is a cover up plain and simple. This will be the second time that Barr involves himself in a cover up to protect a president.
You're so stupid you didn't read your own link did you? There were NO quotes from Mueller's team in the article. Just third hand hearsay from "people who know people who may have heard something". It's also been widely reported that Mueller and Barr are working together to edit the report before release. Another epic fail in a long line of them for you. To recap. Trump is exonerated. You lose.

You have to forgive them their entire universe has lost meaning.

Hell we did better with 8 years of Obama than these wusses have with 26 months of Trump.

They are going to impale themselves on this issue.

Jo

Last edited:
We shall see
I knew there was something fishy about Barr's summary. We may never see the report now that we find out that Barr is covering for Trump. He's doing the same thing he did with Iran-Contra in n92.
Barr and Mueller are best friends. Nobody is covering for Trump. More like somebody is covering for the team that set up the false
Russia Hoax. It's starting to come out now.

Jo
Collusion was proven. It was never a hoax, and Mueller's team is not exonerating Trump on obstruction, no matter what your fantasies tell you.
CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

We shall see
I knew there was something fishy about Barr's summary. We may never see the report now that we find out that Barr is covering for Trump. He's doing the same thing he did with Iran-Contra in n92.
Barr and Mueller are best friends. Nobody is covering for Trump. More like somebody is covering for the team that set up the false

Jo
Collusion was proven. It was never a hoax, and Mueller's team is not exonerating Trump on obstruction, no matter what your fantasies tell you.

Collusion was never proven and it was always a hoax.

But since you insist such proof exists surely
You must know what it is.

Jo

We shall see

Jo

Collusion was never proven and it was always a hoax.

But since you insist such proof exists surely
You must know what it is.

Jo
Mueller's team said that the evidence for collusion was compelling, but that it may not have risen to the level of criminal conspiracy. Collusion has been proven.

As to knowing what it is, we have two trump Tower meetings that prove there was collusion with Russians. That proof is in the public record.

So the NYT says....

You have to forgive them their entire universe has lost meaning.

Hell we did better with 8 years of Obama than these wusses have with 26 months of Trump.

They are going to impale themselves on this issue.

Jo
No, Trump and his band of criminals did by exonerating themselves. Now Mueller's team is saying there was compelling evidence of collusion and that Barr got it wrong on obstruction.

So the NYT says....

If it were "stupid" where are Mueller's corrections? If Trump were exonerated, then how come Barr in his own summary quoted Mueller saying he wasn't? And now his team are saying that Barr got it wrong on obstruction, and that the evidence on obstruction is more damaging than what was summarized. They also included the fact that the evidence for collusion was compelling. Lol! And Barr wants to exonerate Trump for that? Barr is a joke and a criminal.

Last edited:
Mueller's team disagrees with Barr. That is explosive, and explains why Barr never gave any details. It's a cover up for Trump. This isn't Barr's first rodeo with cover ups. He did it with Iran-Contra as well in 92. I smelled a rat from the very beginning. Now the rat is being exposed.

Mueller is working with Barr. Do you think he's covering up his own report?
Barr isn't working with Mueller. That's the problem. Barr we know is a criminal himself, who covered up Iran-Contra in 92.

Wow, what a liar you are. Mueller report will be released by mid-April, says US attorney general

We shall see

Covering for Trump? Does anyone take you seriously?
Does anyone take a criminal like Barr seriously?

Does anyone take a lying moron like you seriously. (hint: no)

So the NYT says....

IF the NYT is actually quoting the "Mueller team", whoever that is. After all, they get a lot wrong.

The New York Times controversies - Wikipedia

So the NYT says....

IF the NYT is actually quoting the "Mueller team", whoever that is. After all, they get a lot wrong.

If you're having to give us a history lesson about the NYT's, your losing this argument. The Barr summary has turned from weird in the beginning, to absurd today;

Mueller's team disagrees with Barr. That is explosive, and explains why Barr never gave any details. It's a cover up for Trump. This isn't Barr's first rodeo with cover ups. He did it with Iran-Contra as well in 92. I smelled a rat from the very beginning. Now the rat is being exposed.

Mueller is working with Barr. Do you think he's covering up his own report?
How is Mueller working with Barr?

Robert Mueller is helping redact sensitive material from his almost 400-page report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election

Mueller report will be released by mid-April, says US attorney general

We shall see

Barr covered up the Iran-Contra scandal back in 92. You damn right they take me seriously.
We shall see

Barr covered up the Iran-Contra scandal back in 92. You damn right they take me seriously.

No one takes a dumbass like you seriously, magpie.

So the NYT says....

If you're having to give us a history lesson about the NYT's, your losing this argument. The Barr summary has turned from weird in the beginning, to absurd today;

LOL! Again with the innuendo from Rachel (I KNOW Trump is guilty so I'll cry when Mueller clears him) Maddow? That's sad. If that's the best you have, you're not worth reading. One chance to avoid being on ignore...convince us with facts from a real source.

Last edited:
RE: Could it be? Leaks from the Mueller team ANOTHER BOMBSHELL COMING!
※→ et al,

I think it is important to remember that there are people;e who just want to damage the White House and as many opposition personalities they can. Its now time for the three-ring circus in Congress to start so everyone can get their face in the news.

I think that what should be important (to everyone) and the focus of the outcome is the Mandated Appointment:

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 11.21.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 11.25.56 PM.png

Many people (critics) and professional politicians (both Blue and Red) at trying to change that focus, and turn their attention to other issues → for the purpose of intentionally hurting the personality of the President (an ad hominem attack). What we should focus on are the coordination with the Russians, and any matters directly related to Russian involvement.

Just My 2¢ worth,
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back