Could it be that MAGA wants to see the US default?

We have never defaulted on our debt. Hard to say what damage it will do. But you might get a Hint as Russia and China lick their lips at the thought. And I honestly believe many in MAGA are hoping for a default. I know Bannon wants to take down the nation.
um Bannon doesn’t have a vote or the ability to write legislation like the dems who have refused to act

We have never defaulted on our debt. Hard to say what damage it will do. But you might get a Hint as Russia and China lick their lips at the thought. And I honestly believe many in MAGA are hoping for a default. I know Bannon wants to take down the nation.

Why you keep talking about defaulting on debt. Because you're told that's what we want?

You dumb fuck.

I explained it to you earlier, there is two and half time more money collected in taxes then is required to cover our mandatory spending.
Read it again, there is enough money to cover our debt payments. Having said that, constitutionally those payments have to be made first.

Everything else is subject to cuts. You read that? Everything.

But you lefties don't like that. You want money for everything you like, and if you don't get it, you're saying we gonna default. Nope, it can't happen, as long we collect more taxes then our debt is, they have to pay it first. If that means that glowies wont get paid, and national parks being closed (which is miniscule expense), and federal employees have to wait in line to get their paychecks, so beat it.

I explained it to you earlier, there is two and half time more money collected in taxes then is required to cover our mandatory spending.
Which leaves 1.6 Trillion in DISCRETIONARY spending.

Things like DEFENSE

And no...interest on the debt is NOT included in mandatory spending

Things like DEFENSE

Except, it is.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan.

Mandatory spending includes entitlement programs, such as Social Security, Medicare, and required interest spending on the federal debt.

Things like DEFENSE

haha mandatory spending includes interest..geez man…you dembots are sure clueless

Except, it is.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan.

Mandatory spending includes entitlement programs, such as Social Security, Medicare, and required interest spending on the federal debt.
Not according to the link above

Why you keep talking about defaulting on debt. Because you're told that's what we want?

You dumb fuck.

Read it again, there is enough money to cover our debt payments. Having said that, constitutionally those payments have to be made first.

Everything else is subject to cuts. You read that? Everything.

But you lefties don't like that. You want money for everything you like, and if you don't get it, you're saying we gonna default. Nope, it can't happen, as long we collect more taxes then our debt is, they have to pay it first. If that means that glowies wont get paid, and national parks being closed (which is miniscule expense), and federal employees have to wait in line to get their paychecks, so beat it.
Are you really this stupid? Stop believing MAGA lies. Idiot

Except, it is.

I am not your friend..

I'm tellin' ya folks...the democrats are really going to do it!

They're already laying the foundation to blame repub's.

This will be the end of the friggan world (financially speaking). All stores closed...no food, gas, or medications.

Get your shit in order...it'll be here in less than 2 weeks.
They already did that with Covid. It's just a matter of when the other shoe drops.

With magaturds, the cruelty is the point. They didn't get their orange, senile, criminal bag of shit into a 2nd term of grift, because they lost. So they want the rest of the country to suffer. :dunno: That is the inconvenient 'truth' magaturds conveniently avoid.
Yeah, because Biden's handler's policies aren't already making people suffer at all. :rolleyes-41:

Kick yourself twice in the ass for me, you stupid shitbag.

50% higher power bills, 100% higher food, probably around 75% higher fuel prices.

Will the local governments give taxpayers a break this year due to Bidenflation? I doubt it, they're as greedy as the day is long.

(That's really a separate subject)

I'm tellin' ya folks...the democrats are really going to do it!

They're already laying the foundation to blame repub's.

This will be the end of the friggan world (financially speaking). All stores closed...no food, gas, or medications.

Get your shit in order...it'll be here in less than 2 weeks.
If you understand the enormity of it get on your congresscritters to raise the debt ceiling

The cold truth is the conservatives that make up America hate modern rational America.
-They hate that we care for our disabled and old
-They hate that we lead in science, tech and in many other areas the world.
-They hate that we have a choice to be religious or not.
-They hate that any freedoms outside of what their god allowed.
-They hate that we spend money on compassion!
-They hate seeing their children get educated and think outside of their square universe.

Yes, yes they want this America to fucking fail! They want a religious fundie crap hole.

Your question makes no sense at all:

Could it be that MAGA wants to see the US default?​

Why would someone who wants to “Make America Great Again” want to see America fail? You must try to think before blurting out inane comments.
So they can try to blame it on Biden.

The cold truth is the conservatives that make up America hate modern rational America.
-They hate that we care for our disabled and old
-They hate that we lead in science, tech and in many other areas the world.
-They hate that we have a choice to be religious or not.
-They hate that any freedoms outside of what their god allowed.
-They hate that we spend money on compassion!
-They hate seeing their children get educated and think outside of their square universe.

Yes, yes they want this America to fucking fail! They want a religious fundie crap hole.
You know zero solid truths, you stupid faggot. Name one thing you know that's solid besides something you stick in your ass.

Forum List

Back