Could it be that MAGA wants to see the US default?

The cold truth is the conservatives that make up America hate modern rational America.
-They hate that we care for our disabled and old
-They hate that we lead in science, tech and in many other areas the world.
-They hate that we have a choice to be religious or not.
-They hate that any freedoms outside of what their god allowed.
-They hate that we spend money on compassion!
-They hate seeing their children get educated and think outside of their square universe.

Yes, yes they want this America to fucking fail! They want a religious fundie crap hole.
We hate the hate you leftards teach children.
We hate the fact that leftists groom them to be unmoral disrespectful brats.
We hate that you leftists hate America.

The cold truth is the conservatives that make up America hate modern rational America.
-They hate that we care for our disabled and old
-They hate that we lead in science, tech and in many other areas the world.
-They hate that we have a choice to be religious or not.
-They hate that any freedoms outside of what their god allowed.
-They hate that we spend money on compassion!
-They hate seeing their children get educated and think outside of their square universe.

Yes, yes they want this America to fucking fail! They want a religious fundie crap hole.
^^ Lying pos.

-They hate that we care for our disabled and old (Everyone cares for the disabled and old.) (except for the leftoids kicking vets out of hotels and giving their rooms to illegal invaders.)
-They hate that we lead in science, tech and in many other areas the world. (There are very intelligenct scientists who lean both ways, politically.)
-They hate that we have a choice to be religious or not. (Everyone has a choice in religion or not. That's a personal choice, not a political one.)
-They hate that any freedoms outside of what their god allowed. (God gave everyone free choice. Your choices will have long term consequences but who's stopping your from choosing?)
-They hate that we spend money on compassion! (That simply makes no sense at all.) (Give examples.) (I should have a say in how my tax dollars are spent. It shouldn't be the decision of only the left.)
-They hate seeing their children get educated and think outside of their square universe. ("Educated" and "indoctrinated" are two, very different things.)

Yes, yes they want this America to fucking fail! They want a religious fundie crap hole. (America was founded by a vast majority of Christians. Their version of morality is far better than your version.)
Try to use a bit of common sense before you make a fool of yourself again.

He is a loser. He will be indicted again in August. He is a criminal.
Your to delusional to see the partisan political witch hunt for crimes that don't exist. Above and over the top making a misdemeanor into a felony

It’s worse, they don’t care. Remember, they still support a criminal.
I keep thinking of Bannon's threat to take the whole thing down. I really think that is their mission.

Forum List

Back