Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

There were two CIA personal specifically assigned to the task, shit for brains. The transcript was made while the phone call was taking place. It wasn't produced after the fact from "recollections." The transcript is as close to verbatim as you can get without having a recording.

No one who was on the call supports Vindman's claim. He's a lying douchebag.

It's not a transcript. You can call it that if you want, but it's not a transcript. It was written after the fact based on notes made during the conversation.
It's called a "memorandum" only because the CIA doesn't want anyone to think it's verbatim. Not every cough, stutter or repeated word was recorded. That's the only difference. You TDS nutburgers are hinging on the word "memorandum" because you know you have nothing.

You're making shit up again.
I guess this is made up just for you!...Besides being a morpn, are you also a Jew hater and a muslim terrorist supporter?...Are you related to Omar?

Biden calls Sandersā€™ pitch to leverage Israel aid ā€˜bizarreā€™

Joe Biden said Saturday that it is ā€œbizarreā€ for Bernie Sanders to propose withholding U.S. military aid from Israel if the government there doesnā€™t moderate its treatment of Palestinians.

The remarks highlight a nuanced but significant distinction between the Democratic presidential contenders. Biden and Sanders support a ā€œtwo-state solutionā€ for Israel and the Palestinians, and both men have criticized political leaders on each side of the long-standing conflict. But Bidenā€™s take, offered during a question-and-answer session with Iowa voters, hewed a more traditional U.S. establishment line by reaffirming a financial commitment to Israel regardless of its actions toward Palestinians.

The former vice president, while casting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a ā€œcounterproductiveā€ and ā€œextreme rightā€ leader and accused Palestinian leaders of ā€œfomentingā€ the conflict and ā€œbaiting everyone who is Jewish,ā€ while suggesting that some on the U.S. political left give the Palestinian Authority ā€œa passā€ when criticizing Israeli leadership.

ā€œIn terms of Bernie and others who talk about dealing with Zionism, I strongly support Israel as an independent Jewish state,ā€ Biden said in rural northeastern Iowa. He added, ā€œThe idea that Iā€™d withdraw military aid, as others have suggested, from Israel, is bizarre. I would not do that. Itā€™s like saying to France, ā€˜Because you donā€™t agree with us, weā€™re going to kick you out of NATO.ā€™ā€ ā€¦

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

What the hell is wrong with you?
Your continued lies and bullshit need to be called out....now. go run away to another thread!

It's not a transcript. You can call it that if you want, but it's not a transcript. It was written after the fact based on notes made during the conversation.
It's called a "memorandum" only because the CIA doesn't want anyone to think it's verbatim. Not every cough, stutter or repeated word was recorded. That's the only difference. You TDS nutburgers are hinging on the word "memorandum" because you know you have nothing.

You're making shit up again.
I guess this is made up just for you!...Besides being a morpn, are you also a Jew hater and a muslim terrorist supporter?...Are you related to Omar?

Biden calls Sandersā€™ pitch to leverage Israel aid ā€˜bizarreā€™

Joe Biden said Saturday that it is ā€œbizarreā€ for Bernie Sanders to propose withholding U.S. military aid from Israel if the government there doesnā€™t moderate its treatment of Palestinians.

The remarks highlight a nuanced but significant distinction between the Democratic presidential contenders. Biden and Sanders support a ā€œtwo-state solutionā€ for Israel and the Palestinians, and both men have criticized political leaders on each side of the long-standing conflict. But Bidenā€™s take, offered during a question-and-answer session with Iowa voters, hewed a more traditional U.S. establishment line by reaffirming a financial commitment to Israel regardless of its actions toward Palestinians.

The former vice president, while casting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a ā€œcounterproductiveā€ and ā€œextreme rightā€ leader and accused Palestinian leaders of ā€œfomentingā€ the conflict and ā€œbaiting everyone who is Jewish,ā€ while suggesting that some on the U.S. political left give the Palestinian Authority ā€œa passā€ when criticizing Israeli leadership.

ā€œIn terms of Bernie and others who talk about dealing with Zionism, I strongly support Israel as an independent Jewish state,ā€ Biden said in rural northeastern Iowa. He added, ā€œThe idea that Iā€™d withdraw military aid, as others have suggested, from Israel, is bizarre. I would not do that. Itā€™s like saying to France, ā€˜Because you donā€™t agree with us, weā€™re going to kick you out of NATO.ā€™ā€ ā€¦

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

What the hell is wrong with you?
Your continued lies and bullshit need to be called out....now. go run away to another thread!
Why the hell did you drag Israel into this thread?

Why can't your lying AH trump prove his innocence? Why does he like you run like the traitor and coward you are?
The Constitution says you are innocent until proven guilty, you fucking dumb Stalinist asshole. Don't you even understand that basic principles of justice?
Presumption of innocence is a legal theory of our justice system. It does not extend to the legislative branch, ya lying fucking moron. :eusa_doh:
All you've said is that you admit it's a Stalinist show trial.
LOLOL

No, lying fucking moron. That may be what your deformed brain translated my words into, but that is not what I said.
Sure it is. You admit they are not required to follow due process. That's the definition of a show trial.

What due process is Trump being deprived of?

The Constitution says you are innocent until proven guilty, you fucking dumb Stalinist asshole. Don't you even understand that basic principles of justice?
Presumption of innocence is a legal theory of our justice system. It does not extend to the legislative branch, ya lying fucking moron. :eusa_doh:
LOLOL

No, lying fucking moron. That may be what your deformed brain translated my words into, but that is not what I said.
Sure it is. You admit they are not required to follow due process. That's the definition of a show trial.

Witnesses? Hmm you missed that part huh!

LOLOL

When does the defendant get to call witnesses?

At trial.

Thanks for the attempt. Better luck next time.

LOLOL

You can't be this stupid. How about the right to confront your accusor?

LOLOL

At trial.

That's what makes this a show trial, dumbass.

LOLOL

When does one get to confront their accused?

Oh right. At trial.

LOLOL

At trial.

He hasnā€™t got to trial. Good lord, you keep talking in circles.

LOLOL

At trial.

So now thereā€™s no fairness in the investigation? Got it. Now produce evidence

LOLOL

Oh right. At trial.
Right, not at a show trial. That's what Schiffferbrains and Nadless are conducting. Just admit that Trump isn't receiving due process. Actually, you already have.

At trial.

Whereā€™s the leaker? Letā€™s hear from that traitor

LOLOL

At trial.

Show me where there's a right to call witnesses during an investigation.

At trial.

Trump knows where he is. Ask him.

At trial.

Show me where there's a right to call witnesses during an investigation.
Show me where thereā€™s not? Clinton? Just saying

At trial.

NO, you are talking in circles. On the one hand you admit that Trump isn't receiving due process, and then you ask us to prove he isn't receiving due process.

At trial.

Trump knows where he is. Ask him.
President, I know, and, heā€™s going nowhere

LOLOL

Oh right. At trial.
Right, not at a show trial. That's what Schiffferbrains and Nadless are conducting. Just admit that Trump isn't receiving due process. Actually, you already have.
Schiff and Nadler arenā€™t conducting any trial.

Oh right. At trial.
Schiff and Nadler arenā€™t conducting any trial.
Sure they are. Hmm. Did they swear under oath witnesses?

Forum List

Back