Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

This isn't a Grand Jury, you fucking moron. We all know what it is: a show trial.
I didn't say it was a Grand Jury, ya lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Sure you did, asshole:

"That's in a trial, ya lying fucking moron. Not in a Grand Jury, which is akin to the impeachment inquiry."
LOLOL

"akin," ya lying fucking moron.

akin

essentially similar

Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?

Ever??
So the House is a Grand Jury, only not?

Unless it's the same, then why do you imagine the same rules would be observed?

You morons keep trying to claim that Schiffferbrains is following due process, and then you admit he isn't. Is he following it or not? If the later, then it's a show trial.
Learn the word, "akin," ya mentally lazy lying fucking moron. :eusa_doh:
It means "not the same," dumbass.

So in other words...no different than your plans for Hillary

You're right. If the Democrat Party is able to remove and nullify President Trump, the precedent will be set regardless of who they would elect- Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, or any of the other members of the motley crew that the D's have in their Clown Car. We will be having a new political system where sore loserism is acceptable.

I remember how the Republicans- even when they had the majority- actually confirmed Obama's choices for different offices.
Trump nullified his own presidency when he broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.
He didn't "solicit" anything, moron. He made a perfectly legal request to get help with investigating a corrupt politician. The later doesn't receive a "get out of jail free card" because he's running for office, as you obvious;y believe.
It's not legal to solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival, lying fucking moron.

The use of the word "solicit" is where you screw the pooch. You can make anything sound like a crime of you swap out the relevant words.

Trump requested Ukraine to investigate Biden, and that's perfectly legal.
It's not my problem you're confounded by the English language, lying fucking moron. :eusa_naughty:

First, I had to teach you the meaning of the word, "akin." Now I have to teach you the meaning of the word, "solicit??"

Screenshot_20191209-001102_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're the one thing about the trial, lying fucking moron. I'm the one reminding you this is not conducted within our judicial branch. This is a parliamentary procedure, not a legal procedure.

In other words, there is no due process. It's a show trial.

[Despite that, due to the gravity of the situation, the Congress still offers a president due process even though there is no such requirement.

While Trump and his trumper humpers have been crying his due process was denied, the truth is that Trump surrendered his due process when he was offered the opportunity to present his side.

ROFL! the most certainly are not following due process, shit for brains. Is Trump able to call the witnesses he wants? Can he confront his accusers? Is he able to have counsel present.

You morons keep insisting that Schiffferbrains and Nadless are following due process, but when you are grilled on the specifics, you switch to saying it's not a legal process.
There's been no trial yet, ya lying fucking moron. The Senate holds the trial if Trump gets impeached and that hasn't happened yet. It certainly isn't a trial simply because a lying fucking moron refers to it as one.
Then just admit that the Dims are not granting due process to Trump. It's as simple as that.
Except they did during the hearings. They gave him the opportunity to present his side and he refused.
ROFL! Did they allow him to choose his own witnesses? Did the allow his attorney to be present? Did the allow him to confront his accuser?

When are you douchebags going to admit that Schiffferbrains and Nadless aren't observing due process? Not some pathetic semblance of due process.
Confronting witnesses only applies to legal cases, which this is not. He could have attorneys present. And he can't call witnesses because they haven't yet started the trial.

Ever???

You're the one thing about the trial, lying fucking moron. I'm the one reminding you this is not conducted within our judicial branch. This is a parliamentary procedure, not a legal procedure.

In other words, there is no due process. It's a show trial.

[Despite that, due to the gravity of the situation, the Congress still offers a president due process even though there is no such requirement.

While Trump and his trumper humpers have been crying his due process was denied, the truth is that Trump surrendered his due process when he was offered the opportunity to present his side.

ROFL! the most certainly are not following due process, shit for brains. Is Trump able to call the witnesses he wants? Can he confront his accusers? Is he able to have counsel present.

You morons keep insisting that Schiffferbrains and Nadless are following due process, but when you are grilled on the specifics, you switch to saying it's not a legal process.
There's been no trial yet, ya lying fucking moron. The Senate holds the trial if Trump gets impeached and that hasn't happened yet. It certainly isn't a trial simply because a lying fucking moron refers to it as one.
Then just admit that the Dims are not granting due process to Trump. It's as simple as that.
Except they did during the hearings. They gave him the opportunity to present his side and he refused.

The hearings were in the basement of the Capitol, but there were no witnesses to anything. Just a bunch of deep staters whining about being left out of the loop as far as foreign policy. The President of Ukraine admitted publicly that there was no pressure brought upon him by Donald Trump at all. Why didn't Schiff bring him into the hearing?
Those weren't hearings, dumbfuck. It was an inquiry. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you cultists?

You're right. If the Democrat Party is able to remove and nullify President Trump, the precedent will be set regardless of who they would elect- Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, or any of the other members of the motley crew that the D's have in their Clown Car. We will be having a new political system where sore loserism is acceptable.

I remember how the Republicans- even when they had the majority- actually confirmed Obama's choices for different offices.
Trump nullified his own presidency when he broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.
He didn't "solicit" anything, moron. He made a perfectly legal request to get help with investigating a corrupt politician. The later doesn't receive a "get out of jail free card" because he's running for office, as you obvious;y believe.
It's not legal to solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival, lying fucking moron.
The word "solicit" means an illegal request, so what you said is that Trumps request was illegal because it was illegal. You're begging the question. You can't just assume it's illegal. You have to prove it.
"The word "solicit" means an illegal request"

LOLOL

Drools a lying fucking moton.

Hunter Biden is not his "political rival", and the fact that Sleepy Joe is running for the democrat nomination doesn't mean that he is exempt from investigations.
Joe Biden is.

And no one said Joe Biden is exempt from being investigated; only that such investigations be conducted legally.
That's exactly what you said.
LOLOL

You poor, lying fucking moron. You're probably too dumb to order a burger at a drive-thru. Just like you thought I said an impeachment IS a Grand Jury?

No, lying fucking moron, that's not what I said. I said Trump can't solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. I never said Biden couldn't be investigated. Literally anyone else not connected to Trump's campaign can ask for such an investigation.

I didn't say it was a Grand Jury, ya lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Sure you did, asshole:

"That's in a trial, ya lying fucking moron. Not in a Grand Jury, which is akin to the impeachment inquiry."
LOLOL

"akin," ya lying fucking moron.

akin

essentially similar

Ever??
So the House is a Grand Jury, only not?

Unless it's the same, then why do you imagine the same rules would be observed?

You morons keep trying to claim that Schiffferbrains is following due process, and then you admit he isn't. Is he following it or not? If the later, then it's a show trial.
Learn the word, "akin," ya mentally lazy lying fucking moron. :eusa_doh:
It means "not the same," dumbass.
It means, similar, lying fucking moron . :eusa_doh:

The Democrats attempting to ignore Joe Biden's Ukraine crimes is more proof that they are a crazy cult

No crimes to ignore dumbass.

Stop lying
That being the case, why do you suppose
Joe was so angry when Graham announced
he was looking into the Burisma Biden allegations
and requested documents and phone records

He said Graham would regret it his whole life.
He said, He knows me. He knows my son
He knows there's nothing to this.

Well, if that's the case then so what.
Why shouldn't he want an investigation
that will turn up nothing which he can use against Trump

The truth of the matter is that if the Bidens were truly innocent, they would be promoting the idea of an investigation to give them a chance to clear their names and prove their innocence.

Hunter would be in Washington, going before committees to explain how he was worth every dime to his former employer at Burisma.
Funny, the NYT wr
Why would Hunter work for a company
knowing criminal charges had been filed against its owner(his boss)

Why would Joe be ok with this?
Furthermore, he stayed on after his boss
fled the country and became a fugitive

Hunter Biden is not his "political rival", and the fact that Sleepy Joe is running for the democrat nomination doesn't mean that he is exempt from investigations.
Joe Biden is.

And no one said Joe Biden is exempt from being investigated; only that such investigations be conducted legally.
LOLOL

You poor, lying fucking moron. You're probably too dumb to order a burger at a drive-thru. Just like you thought I said an impeachment IS a Grand Jury?

No, lying fucking moron, that's not what I said. I said Trump can't solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. I never said Biden couldn't be investigated. Literally anyone else not connected to Trump's campaign can ask for such an investigation.
Didn't Trump want Burisma investigated
and the removal of Shokin

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance
...................................................................................................................................................
Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................
Debunking 4 Viral Rumors About the Bidens and Ukraine

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
WHAT lies? They're all TRUE, you schmuck.........

Joe Biden is.

LOLOL

He wanted Joe Biden investigated for getting Shokin fired.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
...................................................................................................................................................

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
/—-/ Here's your front runner. Ain’t ya proud?

Paul Crookston - DECEMBER 5, 2019 2:25 PM

Former vice president Joe Biden on Thursday could not remember during which century the Obama administration took place, and also called a voter a "damn liar."

Speaking in New Hampton, Iowa, at a stop on his "No Malarkey" tour, Biden worked to recall the year the Obama administration signed an executive order, ending up with the year 1976.
Your attempt to deflect attention away from the point of the OP is noted.
\follow the money
follow the money

Great. I will.

Show us the money, dope.
Apparently you didn't follow the money. Just your usual noise.

To easy.

hunter-biden-intro.jpg

The fact of the matter is that we can deal with Bite Me and his corrupt family now, or we can do it later if he is elected to the Presidency.

If Sleepy Joe becomes President, the first order of business of the new Congress will be the Impeachment and Removal of Bite Me. The facts are that the man is daft. Even if he isn't convicted in the Senate of any crime, he's obviously not fit for the Presidency. To use the technical term, he's "goofy as fuck". As such, this is why we have a 25th Amendment, to prevent the obviously mentally challenged from ruling over we, the people.

The only question is whether Democrats in Congress are going to be willing to set politics aside and have Biden removed and committed to a mental institution..

And Ukrane wouldn't get one dime from Obama// Biden unless they quite investigating Hunter Biden.
Why would they be investigating Hunter Biden

Joe Biden is.

LOLOL

He wanted to know if Shokin being removed
was related to Burisma

Joe Biden is.

LOLOL

was related to Burisma
Then he should have asked that. But he didn't. He asked for Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden's role in getting the prosecution stopped.

LOLOL

was related to Burisma
Then he should have asked that. But he didn't. He asked for Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden's role in getting the prosecution stopped.
That's exactly what was implied

Did Shokins removal that Joe demanded
and conditional for money from the U.S.
have anything to do with Burisma

For all this corruption in Ukraine,
aid amounts from the U.S. consistently
were around 300 million dollars during the Obama administration
with the exception of the last 2 years of administration
Aid for Ukraine for the 2 years after Shokin was removed
was over $500 million, yet corruption was still rampant

LOLOL

was related to Burisma

Forget what you think he implied. This is what he actually asked of Zelensky...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Liar, Shokin wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you brain-dead cultists?

Isn't it apparent to you that Joe and Hunter Biden were engaged in corrupt activities in Ukraine?

was related to Burisma

Forget what you think he implied. This is what he actually asked of Zelensky...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Hunter was working for Burisma

His boss had fled the country and was a fugitive

His boss was being investigated for money enrichment
in connection to money stolen from the UNB

Shokin was removed

Burisma and it's owner were represented in court
by former Obama DAG and 4 charges were dropped
after a monetary settlement was reached through
tax evasion laws

Burisma owner taken off of the fugitive list
and returns to Ukraine

Ukraine parliament begin proceedings to take back