Couldn't happen to a better person

What's wrong with these people? They go into politics, screw everyone over and then shit themselves over some hate mail?

Yeah, they are the aristocray.....we're not supposed to be upset with their gracious policies and crumbs they give us....They fuck our jobs...but hey they'll give us a job training program.......don't believe me..

Kill jobs...but get them on the government tit....un fucking real.

Maybe someone is pissed when they found out their favorite beer will no longer be available due to the 'we have to pass it to find out what's in it'.

Right, because contacting Congress people to call them names and nothing more is so productive.

Putin, Russian hackers, Trump and the far right conspiracy theorists vs.the United States. I put my money on the USA.

Right, because contacting Congress people to call them names and nothing more is so productive.

Putin, Russian hackers, Trump and the far right conspiracy theorists vs.the United States. I put my money on the USA.
WTF are you talking about? I'm not calling her, I don't care enough, she's a piece of shit elitist....but she deserves it all from us "peasants" as she see the average person.....it's called karma and it's beautiful

WTF are you talking about? I'm not calling her, I don't care enough, she's a piece of shit elitist....but she deserves it all from us "peasants" as she see the average person.....it's called karma and it's beautiful

I'm responding to the article, not you.

And then we are considered ungrateful.
Yup I can hear them.
"I fed you full of shit for the last thirty years or more and now your mad about it; why?"

yeah and all we got were some food stamps.....well I got tax increases.
Food stamps is one of the best programs out there at the moment to keep people from going hungry but they are supplementing an evil corporate taking over of this country from within. With all the corporate subsidies congress, payoffs and policies they have screwed up the whole system that people once believed in.

We love the United States and we are putting our support with Trump and Trey Gowdy to put the corrupt people behind bars where they belong for a long time.

Pelosi warns colleagues of harassing calls and messages

LOLOL...Nancy Pelosi, she of the gated community of elites........I love this so much.

"You love this so much"? How would you feel if someone hacked your USMB account and used it to further access all your personal information - and then make it public? How would you feel? Would that be illegal? Would that be immoral? What kind of an ignorant asshole are you? Invasion of privacy is serious.

LOLOL...Nancy Pelosi, she of the gated community of elites........I love this so much.

"You love this so much"? How would you feel if someone hacked your USMB account and used it to further access all your personal information - and then make it public? How would you feel? Would that be illegal? Would that be immoral? What kind of an ignorant asshole are you? Invasion of privacy is serious.
I'm sure in her case it's deserved. These political types are ruthless.

Maybe someone is pissed when they found out their favorite beer will no longer be available due to the 'we have to pass it to find out what's in it'.
If you have to pass your beer before you find out whats in it, would that be considered a piss test?

If you have to pass your beer before you find out whats in it, would that be considered a piss test?
Point taken. It could make for very fertile ground for the garden if it doesn't get too saturated or too much at one time put out.

I'm sure in her case it's deserved. These political types are ruthless.

How is invasion of privacy "deserved" - other than a court-ordered wiretap?

Forum List

Back