Couldn't Trump win by proposing one simple question?...."Do you want your state to become the next California?"

Your premise is that California is "bad," but dumb people, like me, are not sure what all leads to it being bad. I think of New York as being "bad." I think everybody has known that New York has a corrupt government, and the same with Chicago; and you are thinking that there is some way to compel change by pointing out something that they have known for a long time, already???

You make a good Democrat politician.

Are you familiar with the Seventeenth Amendment - it covers up the problem of states in disarray.
The 17th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

Bad amendment.

Last edited:
Great thinking, right wingers. What right wing nation-state needs this:
The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.2 trillion gross state product as of 2019.[9] If California were a sovereign nation (2019), it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany.[10][11] Additionally, California's Silicon Valley is home to some of the world's most valuable technology companies, including Apple, Alphabet Inc., and Facebook.--Economy of California - Wikipedia

i think the loser would be a good democrat politician myself....he and AOC would make for such a cute couple.....lol...

Your premise is that California is "bad," but dumb people, like me, are not sure what all leads to it being bad. I think of New York as being "bad." I think everybody has known that New York has a corrupt government, and the same with Chicago; and you are thinking that there is some way to compel change by pointing out something that they have known for a long time, already???

Are you familiar with the Seventeenth Amendment - it covers up the problem of states in disarray.

Bad amendment.
You're trying hard to make this complicated and confusing...it's not.
Mexifornia has become a place of feast or famine, a place where good, productive, normal, REAL Americans do not fit in, a place where one must be bilingual to earn a living, a place where every single blue collar trade is whored out by anchor babies, a place where one must wait in line behind illegal aliens to gain access to ANY public and or social services....I could go on and on but I'm guessing you're starting to understand by now?

i think the loser would be a good democrat politician myself....he and AOC would make for such a cute couple.....lol...

Why...because we both believe that Americans deserve to be fucked over by foreign invaders?

Great thinking, right wingers. What right wing nation-state needs this:
The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.2 trillion gross state product as of 2019.[9] If California were a sovereign nation (2019), it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany.[10][11] Additionally, California's Silicon Valley is home to some of the world's most valuable technology companies, including Apple, Alphabet Inc., and Facebook.--Economy of California - Wikipedia
hey danny california can have the greatest econmy on the planet....a lot of good that great economy is doing for the many people who are having a hard time making ends meet,the ones who are unemployed,the homeless,subpar education which at one time was top notch....people who worked all their lives to help make the state what it once was and now that they retired many cannot afford to retire there,something the people of the state should be ashamed of......problems that were unheard of just 30-40 years ago....there are a lot of unhappy people in that state danny.....that great economy does not seem to be doing much for them......what the hell happened to that state?...

Bad amendment.
Mexifornia has become a place of feast or famine, a place where good, productive, normal, REAL Americans do not fit in, a place where one must be bilingual to earn a living, a place where every single blue collar trade is whored out by anchor babies, a place where one must wait in line behind illegal aliens to gain access to ANY public and or social services....I could go on and on but I'm guessing you're starting to understand by now?
a place where one must wait in line behind illegal aliens to gain access to ANY public and or social services...
now that is pretty fucking true....

Bad amendment.
a place where one must wait in line behind illegal aliens to gain access to ANY public and or social services...
Stanard tin foil hat talking point..illegals get everything free in California..yada.yada..yada. Not true but that is the belief in the right wing universe of alternate facts.

Bad amendment.
Stanard tin foil hat talking point..illegals get everything free in California..yada.yada..yada. Not true but that is the belief in the right wing universe of alternate facts.

Bad amendment.
Thank goodness for the civil rights acts, right, right wingers.

Bad amendment.
In right wing fantasy, everything you say is Always right.

Golden State Billionaires: California’s Richest Residents 2020

Forum List

Back