Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

Pretty girls dont fart around men.
That is a fact.

For if they do fart? They no longer seem as pretty anymore.

When Whoopi Goldberg farts, USMB Liberal chicks listen. It's the source of most of their news & information. And now, the remix...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

you owe me a new monitor, Paul...I just spewed coffee all over this one :rofl:

Sorry bout that. :lol:

cmimg_12790.jpg

Star Parker. A former welfare mother who was saved, then went on to found "CURE", the Center for Urban Renewal and Education. Ran for Congress unopposed in 2010.

No, actually, this thread was about Ann stating that her female fans are typically pretty.

The left countered with a bunch of retarded commentary about how good looking actresses are.

No, actually, this thread was about Ann stating that her female fans are typically pretty.

The left countered with a bunch of retarded commentary about how good looking actresses are.

Wrong again. She was including herself in that comment. Too bad nobody else does.

She's a big mouth, fidgity.

Wrong again. She was including herself in that comment. Too bad nobody else does.

She's a big mouth, fidgity.

English is your second language, right?

"The best-selling author added that she can always tell who her female fans are because they are the attractive ones. "

I don't see a reference to herself there.

Unless you think that when she says "her female fans" she means "me".

Can anyone imagine going face to face with the whisker
biscuit of Rachel Maddow.....

EEEEEeeeeeyew :eek:

Oh..the humanity!!!

Last edited:
Can anyone imagine going face to face with the whisker
biscuit of Rachel Maddow.....

EEEEEeeeeeyew :eek:

Oh..the humanity!!!

Oh, Ravi the Raving Lunatic and Jillian imagine that all the time. Yikes! :lol:

How could you? I LOVE Eva Longoria!:eusa_drool:

LOL. Actually, truth be told, she's not all that attractive in person. The first time I didn't even recognize her. Didn't know until someone pointed out to me afterward that I had been flirting with Tony Parker's fiance. :eek:

Now here's an ugly pile of filth that I've personally met on several occasions. She's been active with a long list of the typical liberal feel-good programs. She was also an executive producer on a documentary that was meant to lobby for the passage of a law, introduced by the Democrats, that would have put tougher regulations on the agricultural industry. She's also been involved with La Raza, the Mexican American Defense Fund, and is a strong proponent of lenient immigration policy and enforcement.

eva-longoria-015.jpg

How could you? I LOVE Eva Longoria!:eusa_drool:

I'd like to love her... over and over again ;)

Well she's single now, if I was famous actor or ball player I would totally make my move.

Forum List

Back