Countdown to Military Tribunals

I think they will start in September.

Brennan goes first.

What do you think?

Nah...They'll go after the big man first...Obama.

Brennan, Clapper and any of that fivesome from the FBI will get easy sentences in exchange for testimony
vs Obama. If they tell Lynch she'll be limited to 2 meals a day, she'll probably sing on Zero.

Brennan goes first.

What do you think?

Wow you people get delusional by the day.

Get help.
Surely you agree then, that Trump should have surveillance on Biden, right?

No I don't.

He has to have some kind of reason to with concrete proof to do that. Then it must be taken to the FISA court to get a warrant.

What is with you people? You have a problem with our DOJ investigating possible russian meddling in our election but you want to have trump put surveillence on Biden.

First of all trump can't do that. Only the DOJ can. According to our constitution the president and DOJ are supposed to be separate and trump isn't supposed to have any influence on the DOJ. So I guess there's another part of our constitution you have no problem with violating.

Is there any part of the constitution that you won't violate?

How about we violate something that doesn't exist, except in your undereducated mind?

The Justice Department is in the Executive Branch. Please quote where it says that they are to be separate in the Constitution, dumbass! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!

Brennan goes first.

What do you think?

Wow you people get delusional by the day.

Get help.
Surely you agree then, that Trump should have surveillance on Biden, right?

No I don't.

He has to have some kind of reason to with concrete proof to do that. Then it must be taken to the FISA court to get a warrant.

What is with you people? You have a problem with our DOJ investigating possible russian meddling in our election but you want to have trump put surveillence on Biden.

First of all trump can't do that. Only the DOJ can. According to our constitution the president and DOJ are supposed to be separate and trump isn't supposed to have any influence on the DOJ. So I guess there's another part of our constitution you have no problem with violating.

Is there any part of the constitution that you won't violate?
Biden told us foreign governments are backing his run, then quickly lied about who they were -- Margaret Thatcher?? Trump owes it to our democracy to see who is backing Botox Brain! Is it Putin? KJU?

Forum List

Back