Countries taking in Syrian refugees telling women to cover up to avoid being attacked

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Schools in Germany order girls to cover up to avoid being attacked by Muslim refugees - Intellihub

Finnish School Advises Women To Dress Modestly To Avoid Offending Muslim Refugees...

Germany, Bavaria, Finland, elsewhere, soon the US too?

While there are Christian fundamentalists who'll be secretly thrilled by the prospect of American women dressing more moedestly I think it's going to be a tough sell out in the open. Lots of threads about how inter-religious objections come up around the Christmas season already. Now we're gonna have Muslim chiming in wanting their way as well?

The toelrance of America for immigration of radically different cultures has always been with the understanding that they assimilate into our culture, not bring their culture here and expect us to conform to it.

The terrorists are winning
Will, OT...Thanks for the 'Firemen' note. I forwarded it to my grandson who is a GM UAW committeeman and part of his 'flock' is the internal fire dept. They are all involved in projects, like polar-bear plunges, etc, to support Special Olympics in the community, and he tells me they all appreciate recognition of the efforts, including those earned by the 'brotherhood'.

ps. If Trump gets his way, then, yes...the terrorists are winning.

I swim in cold water here every Summer before the heat warms the unheated pool up. Didn't know there was a group for it ;)

Schools in Germany order girls to cover up to avoid being attacked by Muslim refugees - Intellihub

Finnish School Advises Women To Dress Modestly To Avoid Offending Muslim Refugees...

Germany, Bavaria, Finland, elsewhere, soon the US too?

While there are Christian fundamentalists who'll be secretly thrilled by the prospect of American women dressing more moedestly I think it's going to be a tough sell out in the open. Lots of threads about how inter-religious objections come up around the Christmas season already. Now we're gonna have Muslim chiming in wanting their way as well?

The toelrance of America for immigration of radically different cultures has always been with the understanding that they assimilate into our culture, not bring their culture here and expect us to conform to it.

One of the worst aspects of bringing their cultures with them has already surfaced in German refugee camps. Fighting each other. Bringing old hatreds to the surface.

Sixty hurt after brawl breaks out over food at German refugee camp

Sixty hurt in mass brawl over food at German refugee camp – as clashes with masked extremists rock towns over Berlin's open-door migrant policy
  • Police used tear gas to break up riot between 400 refugees at tented camp
  • German police union called for new 'apartheid' system in migrant homes
From the article....

Conservative politicians back the calls for separated refugee centres, claiming Christians in the homes are being harassed and persecuted by hardline Muslims.

The former minister of the interior Hans-Peter Friedrich said: 'It is sad, but obviously necessary that we require the separation of asylum seekers according to religion.'

These Muslims expect everyone to believe as they do.

If they don't like women who don't dress as they think they should then the host country should tell them to leave.

No way should a host country cater to how a Muslim thinks the host countries ladies should dress or act.

I'd tell em to kiss my ass if I were the host country and if they don't like it they can shag their asses back to that shithole, Syria.

I swim in cold water here every Summer before the heat warms the unheated pool up. Didn't know there was a group for it ;)
Delta, are you serious? The polar plunges are held every winter here in the northern climes. The ice is chopped out and volunteers jump into the open water...for pledges. They are NOT for summer fun. It hurts! They have diving crews, blankets and medics standing by. It is common in Michigan, and elsewhere I suppose. I think it is a New Years tradition in some places. Anyway, my grandson is very game and his team got over $2500.00 in pledges.

Delta, are you serious? The polar plunges are held every winter here in the northern climes. The ice is chopped out and volunteers jump into the open water...for pledges. They are NOT for summer fun. It hurts! They have diving crews, blankets and medics standing by. It is common in Michigan, and elsewhere I suppose. I think it is a New Years tradition in some places. Anyway, my grandson is very game and his team got over $2500.00 in pledges.

By the time they get around to it up here, it's too cold for me to go anywhere but the store

Forum List

Back