Court allows Christian baker Jack Phillips to sue Colorado for anti-religious hostility

Why should I be forced to do business with someone that violates my deeply held belief concerning the First Commandment? After all, being a member of particular religious group isn’t innate, but a behavioral choice. You’re cool with people being forced into business with one another, so long as they met whatever legal loophole you’ve crafted for people you like.
One could argue that a cult surrounding deviant sex acts is a religion as well. As such, both that religion & any other could object to promoting the other’s values.

So this will be fair mdk. Unless your cult has a rabbit to pull out of the hat that just some deviant sex acts ( but not others) are innate

You’ve argued that on many occasions here in the past. You stopped doing so after I pointed out that classifying being gay as a religion would give them a vast amount of more rights. You know, like being covered under every state and federal public accommodation law instead of just a handful. You backed away from that nonsense like a vampire from garlic.

Why should I be forced to do business with someone that violates my deeply held belief concerning the First Commandment? After all, being a member of particular religious group isn’t innate, but a behavioral choice. You’re cool with people being forced into business with one another, so long as they met whatever legal loophole you’ve crafted for people you like.
One could argue that a cult surrounding deviant sex acts is a religion as well. As such, both that religion & any other could object to promoting the other’s values.

So this will be fair mdk. Unless your cult has a rabbit to pull out of the hat that just some deviant sex acts ( but not others) are innate

You’ve argued that on many occasions here in the past. You stopped doing so after I pointed out that classifying being gay as a religion would give them a vast amount of more rights. You know, like being covered under every state and federal public accommodation law instead of just a handful. You backed away from that nonsense like a vampire from garlic.

They have yet to apply for tax exempt status. Always wondered why, as you also recall. Why do you suppose that is?

They have yet to apply for tax exempt status. Always wondered why, as you also recall. Why do you suppose that is?

Because only retards like you and other assorted loons think being gay is a religion.

I guess we’ll find out if hate is considered religious freedom.

hate is protected under the first amendment you idiot.

Not that has ANYTHING to do with this topic, other than dishonest liberals like yourself don't want to touch the actual topic which is "why can anyone in this country force another person to do business with them?"

Having read several of your posts since I have been here I suspect you were one of the people who loved it when that restaurant kicked Sarah Sanders out......... Much like that idiot Jillian who ran from this thread as fast as her stubby legs would carry once a link to her posting in support of that discrimination was revealed.

Myself, I don't believe in slavery, so I support any business discriminating as they see fit.

Because only retards like you and other assorted loons think being gay is a religion.

You do have to admit there are some militant queers out there who probably should be classified as a cult.

Tell that to Anne Heche whose name became synonymous with “heretic” when she went to men. The cult has never forgiven her.

Tell that to Anne Heche whose name became synonymous with “heretic” when she went to men. The cult has never forgiven her.

I think you grossly overestimate the importance of Anne Heche to the gay community. Besides, does she think that being gay should be classified as religion like you do/did? If so, she an idiot as well.

Good. The left has attempted to create an atmosphere where individual liberty is only respected if it follows the progressive narrative. Can't wait to see this suit shoved up their virtue signaling asses.
How is being gay a political philosophy?
It’s a behavior choice.
So, being straight is a behavioral choice too? When did you choose your sexual orientation?
Acting on hetero sex impulses results in procreation. The sex act is a behavioral choice but the ultimate birthing/conception of a human isn’t.

Good. The left has attempted to create an atmosphere where individual liberty is only respected if it follows the progressive narrative. Can't wait to see this suit shoved up their virtue signaling asses.
It’s a behavior choice.
So, being straight is a behavioral choice too? When did you choose your sexual orientation?

Having sex is a behavioral choice.

A choice with the correct partner in a biological drive or incorrect partner such as a dead body or a member of the same gender, an animal or a child etc.

People aren’t required to support any of those, normal or abnormal. Just as I said. A gay baker can refuse a cake celebrating normal sex or necrophilia. A normal baker can refuse celebration of Homo sex etc.

A choice with the correct partner in a biological drive or incorrect partner such as a dead body or a member of the same gender, an animal or a child etc.

People aren’t required to support any of those, normal or abnormal. Just as I said. A gay baker can refuse a cake celebrating normal sex or necrophilia. A normal baker can refuse celebration of Homo sex etc.

You are dismissed as a loon though, because you are okay with allowing some kinds of discrimination but not others. You are no better than the gays who want to force bakeries to bake for them.

You are dismissed as a loon though, because you are okay with allowing some kinds of discrimination but not others. You are no better than the gays who want to force bakeries to bake for them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

And you are dismissed as a loon insisting that behaviors, ideals and rituals are equal to static things like gender or race. The court will sift this out for you. Stay tuned.

The 1st Amendment freedom of religion was around long before it became trendy to support sodomite relationships.

The 1st Amendment freedom of religion was around long before it became trendy to support sodomite relationships.
Sodomites were decriminalized behind closed doors in Lawrence v Texas. And back then the Court made it clear to them that this was not a carte blanche to make a run for gay marriage. Maybe they intuited back then that an impartial list of the possibilities for deviant sex addictions wouldn't gain coverage under the 14th. The 14th doesn't abide by partial lists.

It’s a behavior choice.

Evidence?

The fact that gay ratios are drastically higher in prisons where people have loose moral values, and are isolated in a male only environment.

That's an apples and oranges comparison. I asked for evidence, not your opinion.

Well that's a statistical fact. So if unless you think that being gay predisposes someone to commit crimes, and that is why prisons are over run with gays....

Otherwise, I stand by my previous statement.

It’s a behavior choice.

Evidence?

The fact that gay ratios are drastically higher in prisons where people have loose moral values, and are isolated in a male only environment.

That's an apples and oranges comparison. I asked for evidence, not your opinion.

Well that's a statistical fact. So if unless you think that being gay predisposes someone to commit crimes, and that is why prisons are over run with gays....

Otherwise, I stand by my previous statement.
Yeah, I love me some incarcerated gay womens..

Forum List

Back