🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Court Case against Trump for inciting violence

Lmao! Trump was telling them to defend themselves against criminal attackers, not protestors, and he would pay their legal fees if any. Stop lying.

Lmao! Trump was telling them to defend themselves against criminal attackers, not protestors, and he would pay their legal fees if any. Stop lying.
Wow, you're a total idiot. Post some video proof, cretinmouth.

what of all the dem riots and calls for terminating POTUS or over turning the election?

There might be others, but I am referring to the Kentucky one:
Judge rejects Trump defense against claim he incited violence at rally

There's a lot of video evidence out there of Trump calling for violence, offering to pay lawyers for people who physically assault protesters, etc.

Then you should be all for hilary being arrested for inciting violence on a massive scale....scott foval, and bob craemer admitted on the following video that hilary knew about their activities to incite violence at Trump rallies....these were coordinated efforts by bob craemer and scot foval who were actually paid and directed by the democrat national committee....and who recieved help from the AFL-CIO....it is a massive conspiracy, and hilary needs to be arrested for her role in it....

No, you lie. I saw what was said and it was like I say. Regardless of all you liars, nothing will happen to Trump. Something is going to happen to all these criminals lying democrats though.

No, you lie. I saw what was said and it was like I say. Regardless of all you liars, nothing will happen to Trump. Something is going to happen to all these criminals lying democrats though.

lol

I suspect that this case is just for nuisance value really. I cant see it getting anywhere.
Having said that if it makes the orange rodent think a little it will do some good.

Forum List

Back