Court rules can't create "exceptions" the Constitution.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The fact that a court has to rule that you cannot disregard the Constitution shows just how close to a genocidal disaster we really are.

Understand this. The leftists will not rest until that irritating piece of old paper is burned, and that my friends makes them the enemy.

We should know that they will not stop with Confederate statues. It isn't stopping with the Confederate flag is it? No, it isn't.

The new leftist USSC gal should take note. The Constitution is NOT a living document, it is a legal document.
Too many activist judges have the old interpretation "The Constitution says exactly what we say it says".

The fact that a court has to rule that you cannot disregard the Constitution shows just how close to a genocidal disaster we really are.

Understand this. The leftists will not rest until that irritating piece of old paper is burned, and that my friends makes them the enemy.

We should know that they will not stop with Confederate statues. It isn't stopping with the Confederate flag is it? No, it isn't.

Ok what is this in regards to? I'm not sure who was trying to make an exception on what.

This thread needs work to even become an issue that can be discussed.

From a Canadian's POV, there are many different interpretations of what that Constitution says, and that's most likely saying that it needs to be revised or rewritten.
The abortion issue would be an example. If it even says anything about abortion, it needs to be clarified definitively.

But if they ignore the Constitution, why not ignore the court?

But if they ignore the Constitution, why not ignore the court?
Andrew Jackson did that. He ignored a court order to allow the Cherokee to remain on their land. I believe in North Carolina. Instead Andrew Jackson created the Indian Removal Act in 1830 and the TRAIL OF TEARS ensued.

Jackson's critics called him a jackass and he like the term so he made the jackass the official symbol of the democrat party.

Another thing the democrats are responsible for and yet it is the Republicans somehow that owe reparations to groups.

Always accusing others of that which they are guilty .

Andrew Jackson did that. He ignored a court order to allow the Cherokee to remain on their land. I believe in North Carolina. Instead Andrew Jackson created the Indian Removal Act in 1830 and the TRAIL OF TEARS ensued.

Jackson's critics called him a jackass and he like the term so he made the jackass the official symbol of the democrat party.

Another thing the democrats are responsible for and yet it is the Republicans somehow that owe reparations to groups.

Always accusing others of that which they are guilty .
And FDR locked up innocent Japanese American citizens that went against the Constitution.

Yet Historians continue to regard him as one of the greatest Presidents of all time

That is the power of the Left, as most believe them.

Scary.

Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes:

“We are under a Constitution, but the Constitution is what the judges say it is, and the judiciary is the safeguard of our liberty and of our property under the Constitution.“

Source: Charles Evans Hughes quote #1830721

A five person majority makes such a determination….

You honestly believe we Americans still have individual, inalienable constitutional rights? That's about the damn funniest thing I've heard all week. We Americans have the right to be extorted by our government, and the right to die . . . eventually. That's about it for our current bill of rights.

If I get a ticket for speeding, I am going to claim that 65 mph is subject to interpretation.

Forum List

Back