Courtroom brawl. Sons of murdered mother attack killer.

Sad part is that dead mother had tried to get the police's help before the murder and all they did was tell her to take out a protective order.

These are black people. They are violent. This is whst they do. At Disneyland or in the courtroom.

I always have to preface this with, "I'm not saying it's right", I am saying it's understandable.

Sad part is that dead mother had tried to get the police's help before the murder and all they did was tell her to take out a protective order.

They got 30 days each for contempt of court

Since she went to them over threatening text messages the killer was sending her, they could have done more. That alone is a crime.

Where are you getting all this?

I googled the story behind the video. There are several articles on it. Klller and victim were in a relationship that was turning south. He started threatening her. She went to police who did nothing. He rear ended her forcing her car to drive into a pharmacy (literally), he then shot her several times. Happened in Ohio.

Since she went to them over threatening text messages the killer was sending her, they could have done more. That alone is a crime.

I googled the story behind the video. There are several articles on it. Klller and victim were in a relationship that was turning south. He started threatening her. She went to police who did nothing. He rear ended her forcing her car to drive into a pharmacy (literally), he then shot her several times. Happened in Ohio.

Would it be asking too much to link it so the world knows what you're talking about?

sigh

Would it be asking too much to link it so the world knows what you're talking about?

sigh
https://news.google.com/stories/CAA...k+killer&lr=English&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

sigh
https://news.google.com/stories/CAA...k+killer&lr=English&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

the world knows what I am talking about. They are talking about it too

Boomhauer da cop down here would have saved her. Bunch of little diks!

Forum List

Back