Courts run out of money Friday

Compromise is not a dirty word. Chuck and Nancy need to negotiate and make a deal, or the shutdown continues...
Chuck doesn't run the Senate, dope.

Where's Mitch? Does he have the entire Republican Senate majority behind a deal?

Compromise is not a dirty word. Chuck and Nancy need to negotiate and make a deal, or the shutdown continues...

Tell that to Trump as well, he said he will not compromise at all.

This is not about one side or the other any more. Neither is doing their job, neither is even trying to end this stupid standoff.
Trump has said he will deal, either for DACA or for about $2.5b. The dems have not put any deal up yet, so the shutdown is on them.

It was V.P. Pence that suggested the $2.5 billion and Trump chopped his legs out beneath him.
Trump Rejects Shutdown Compromise Proposed by Pence Before Meeting with Democrats

This is not about one side or the other any more. Neither is doing their job, neither is even trying to end this stupid standoff.
Trump has said he will deal, either for DACA or for about $2.5b. The dems have not put any deal up yet, so the shutdown is on them.
I'll laugh my ass off if Dems get DACA for $2.5 billion after having offered Trump $26 billion for it a year ago. The art of the deal, baby! :lmao:
The deal is green cards, before it was citizenship

In Letter To Congress, Trump Says He Won't Compromise On Physical Wall
Trump wants wall funding, what do the dems want? That's how deals are made. So far the dems won't meet Trump half way. That's not how divided government works.

Is this the real reason Trump is willing to shut the government down "for years" and folks are being duped into thinking it's all about the wall? There's a bill being ignored that funds the Border Control and Coast Guard. Can you image the shape they'll be in without funding "for years"?

The Courts Run Out of Cash Next Friday. Here’s What Happens Then

Government shutdown: Federal inmates feast on Cornish hens, steak as prison guards labor without pay

Holy cow! Mueller is not going to get paid?

Awesome!

I am betting he will be happy to work for free.

This is cool. He is submitting his final bill for two years of legal work, for 24 lawyers, at $1000/hour...and the government is going to stiff him...chuckle

I'll laugh my ass off if Dems get DACA for $2.5 billion after having offered Trump $26 billion for it a year ago. The art of the deal, baby! :lmao:

Yup, what would be even funnier is when the trailer park you're living in is overrun by illegals....dumbass.

More workers that will be forced to go to work without a pay check
Let the parasites go get a job in the productive sector of the economy.

I agree, lets get rid of all of the border patrol agents and the ICE agents! We do not need those parasites!

Fuck, you are one stupid fucking Trumpian.
then that will cost MORE $$$$ !!!!
you're a genius

Look dumbfuck, I am not the one calling them parasites, that would be your fellow Trump sheep.

take it up with him.
I'm not a Trumpster, dickweed....And I couldn't care less about your beloved Big Brother police state.

Yup, what would be even funnier is when the trailer park you're living in is overrun by illegals....dumbass.
Sounds like a personal concern for you, snowflake. If Trump announced that deal, you'd get right in line to fellate him over how wonderful it is :lmao:

Where's Mitch? Does he have the entire Republican Senate majority behind a deal?
Mitch said he will not put forth a bill from the house that will not get Senate support or the Presiden’ts signature! Direct from Harry Reid’s playbook. How dew ewe like dem apples?

Is this the real reason Trump is willing to shut the government down "for years" and folks are being duped into thinking it's all about the wall? There's a bill being ignored that funds the Border Control and Coast Guard. Can you image the shape they'll be in without funding "for years"?

The Courts Run Out of Cash Next Friday. Here’s What Happens Then

Government shutdown: Federal inmates feast on Cornish hens, steak as prison guards labor without pay

Holy cow! Mueller is not going to get paid?

Awesome!

I am betting he will be happy to work for free.

This is cool. He is submitting his final bill for two years of legal work, for 24 lawyers, at $1000/hour...and the government is going to stiff him...chuckle

I really do not think he cares. Do you really think he is in it for the salary?

Mitch and the Senate will vote for any deal that Trump will sign
McConnell keeps his head down as government shutdown drags on
Way to go Turtle. Wait to find out how high before you jump for Trump.

Senate Majority FOLLOWER

More workers that will be forced to go to work without a pay check
Let the parasites go get a job in the productive sector of the economy.

I agree, lets get rid of all of the border patrol agents and the ICE agents! We do not need those parasites!

Fuck, you are one stupid fucking Trumpian.
then that will cost MORE $$$$ !!!!
you're a genius

Look dumbfuck, I am not the one calling them parasites, that would be your fellow Trump sheep.

take it up with him.
I'm not a Trumpster, dickweed....And I couldn't care less about your beloved Big Brother police state.

:21::21::21::21::21:

who are you kidding? You kiss Trump's ass daily on this forum!

Mitch and the Senate will vote for any deal that Trump will sign
McConnell keeps his head down as government shutdown drags on

We'll see. There's already defectors among the majority ranks. That just means more Dems will be needed. The more Dems needed the more Dem demands there will be in a bill. That may mean that the majority will have to give the Dems whatever they want.

Wall or go fuck your mother. These bitches are giving 16 billion of our money to other countries, but not 5 billion to keep illegals out of ours, while taking corporate bribes?

PZ7GZiG.png

Nope...the shutdown is on tiny trump...he even said so himself.....

Mitch said he will not put forth a bill from the house that will not get Senate support or the Presiden’ts signature! Direct from Harry Reid’s playbook. How dew ewe like dem apples?

Great. That just means they're stuck voting for whatever the president and the Dems agree to. Even amnesty.

Brilliant strategy!

Forum List

Back