Courts run out of money Friday

More workers that will be forced to go to work without a pay check
Let the parasites go get a job in the productive sector of the economy.

I agree, lets get rid of all of the border patrol agents and the ICE agents! We do not need those parasites!

Fuck, you are one stupid fucking Trumpian.
then that will cost MORE $$$$ !!!!
you're a genius

Look dumbfuck, I am not the one calling them parasites, that would be your fellow Trump sheep.

take it up with him.
I'm not a Trumpster, dickweed....And I couldn't care less about your beloved Big Brother police state.
Of course you aren't....:71: Working on that exit strategy already, eh?

Compromise is not a dirty word. Chuck and Nancy need to negotiate and make a deal, or the shutdown continues...
Chuck doesn't run the Senate, dope.

Where's Mitch? Does he have the entire Republican Senate majority behind a deal?
Mitch and the Senate will vote for any deal that Trump will sign
McConnell keeps his head down as government shutdown drags on

We'll see. There's already defectors among the majority ranks. That just means more Dems will be needed. The more Dems needed the more Dem demands there will be in a bill. That may mean that the majority will have to give the Dems whatever they want.
No GOP senator will vote against a deal agreed to by Trump and Nancy/Chuck. The senate wisely wants to stay out of the negotiations.

Compromise is not a dirty word. Chuck and Nancy need to negotiate and make a deal, or the shutdown continues...
This is on tiny trump. Remember he said he'd be proud to take responsibility....remember him saying that?
Yes, Trump is insisting on wall funding for national security. That said, to get out of the shutdown a compromise is required.
Unless Trump declares a national emergency...then builds it.

The trouble the Democrats have with compromise is that they're stuck negotiating with the middleman instead of Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin.

Tell that to Trump as well, he said he will not compromise at all.

This is not about one side or the other any more. Neither is doing their job, neither is even trying to end this stupid standoff.
Trump has said he will deal, either for DACA or for about $2.5b. The dems have not put any deal up yet, so the shutdown is on them.

It was V.P. Pence that suggested the $2.5 billion and Trump chopped his legs out beneath him.
Trump Rejects Shutdown Compromise Proposed by Pence Before Meeting with Democrats
--------------------------------------- GOOD , TRUMP make the rules . I'd say that the Pense as part of TRUMPS plan was just baiting and fecking with you libs '2penny' .

:21::21::21::21::21:

who are you kidding? You kiss Trump's ass daily on this forum!
Opposing moonbats and bootlicking statist freaks like you doesn't make me or anyone else a Trumpster, Chumlee.

true. but kissing Trump's ass does.
I haven't kissed his ass, Jake.

Whatever helps you sleep at night my little buddy!
Well it certainly isn't zanax, like you have to take.

:21::21::21::21::21:

who are you kidding? You kiss Trump's ass daily on this forum!
Opposing moonbats and bootlicking statist freaks like you doesn't make me or anyone else a Trumpster, Chumlee.

true. but kissing Trump's ass does.
I haven't kissed his ass, Jake.

Whatever helps you sleep at night my little buddy!
Well it certainly isn't zanax, like you have to take.

Nope, all I need is my CPAP machine and I sleep like a baby!

Is this the real reason Trump is willing to shut the government down "for years" and folks are being duped into thinking it's all about the wall? There's a bill being ignored that funds the Border Control and Coast Guard. Can you image the shape they'll be in without funding "for years"?

The Courts Run Out of Cash Next Friday. Here’s What Happens Then

Government shutdown: Federal inmates feast on Cornish hens, steak as prison guards labor without pay
Judges will have to do their own filing. No one will ever find a court document again. Trust me.

Forum List

Back